[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
South Park Season 19 Finale.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
File: Leslie.png (292 KB, 674x732) Image search: [Google]
Leslie.png
292 KB, 674x732
The title of the final episode of Season 19 will be announced tonight.

What are you hoping to happen /co/?
>>
That it won't be a hastily rushed mess and season 20 continues the storyline.
>>
Leslie becomes a permamnent yandere character that occasionally shows up in school
>>
I hope that Jimmy learns not to think with his dick
>>
Kyle is going to give a speech.
>>
>>77987786
You need to have a heart to feel it break.
>>
>>77987718
This biggest onslaught of political incorrectness the show has ever done.
>>
>>77987898
>I felt something I've never felt for you before.
I will give her my heart if that's what it takes.
>>
>>77987766
I remember in the commentary for #HappyHolograms that Matt and Trey were on the brink of deciding to extend the season by one more episode.
>>
I'm confused about the message these episodes have been saying. It seems like its saying that all the pc and faux equality stuff is bad but then the opposite side mr.garrison says all immigrants are terrorists and is friends with caitlin jenner. I'd be less confused if it did't seem like it was putting mr.garrisons views in a more positive light. I believe that people should be aware of inequality and the like and not be douchbags that want to scream at people like most people are now. But the truth is always the most important. What is this season even trying to say?
>>
>>77988001
All ads lie and deceive anon.
>>
>>77988039
Something about sensationalist media and how news is being corrupted by tumblr culture for clickbait/ad revenue. I firmly believe that next episode is going to include Gawker/Kotaku or something since they've already done the whole Buzzfeed thing.
>>
>>77988039
Nothing.

Can you faggots get your heads out of your asses and realize this is just a dumb satirical cartoon? It's supposed to be poking fun at society, not trying to endorse some sort of moral like it's fucking Family Guy.
>>
>>77988258
>family guy
>trying to endorse some sort of moral
What?

I mean, besides Brian, but even that's iffy.
>>
>>77988225
Wouldn't it be great if they brought up the video game awards shit show?
>>
>>77988039
i wouldn't say it like this >>77988258, but he's basically right. While i do think they do try to tell a message/moral, it's certainly not as easy as "PC is good/bad/okay in small amounts"
more along the lines of "You guys bitching are so annoying, we will just do whatever the fuck we want." "Oh, you thought his was about PC culture? Too bad, it's actually about ads!"
>>
Crab People
>>
[spoilers]buckle up buckaroos[spoilers]
>>
>>77988126
This.
>>>/qa/369486
>>
>>77988039
That's why Kyle's going to give us a big "truth is somewhere in the middle" speech in the season finale.
>>
>>77991598
I figured it'd all be a setup for Stick of Truth 2: Moar Gaem, with popup ads and pcbros as enemies.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.