[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Fun characters you don't want to brutally murder. >Non-linear
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3
File: ug.png (2 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
ug.png
2 MB, 1280x720
>Fun characters you don't want to brutally murder.
>Non-linear storytelling.
>Is LOLRANDUM, but knows how to properly do it properly.
>Doesn't try to be overly complex or sophisticated.
>Charming art style.
>Doesn't try to insult it's audience for not liking it.

>Meanwhile Shit Titans airs constantly despite not being funny and completely hatable.

BAD MORNING!
>>
File: 1434132226497.gif (923 KB, 424x240) Image search: [Google]
1434132226497.gif
923 KB, 424x240
What a boring start to a thread
>>
File: tumblr_nynidkWt2Q1ufayowo1_500.jpg (47 KB, 480x277) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nynidkWt2Q1ufayowo1_500.jpg
47 KB, 480x277
What you said, plus I enjoy their friendship. Its surprisingly sincere.
>>
>>77987066
>people still mad about the Slade episode of teen titans go
Spot the millennial.
>>
>>77987234

But it's true. UG is a much better show since it doesn't rely on saying "What's that? You don't like this show? Fuck you, cartoons should only be for kids." and actually has heart.
>>
>>77987324
Meanwhile both are meant for children under 16.
>>
UG=Classic Spongebob

TTG=Current Spongebob
>>
>>77987234
>using millenial as an insult when referring to someone talking about a cartoon

There's something awfully stupid about this, but I just can't put my finger on it.
>>
>>77987374
And Count Chocula is aimed directly at children but I'll be god damned if I won't eat the shit out of it.
>>
>>77987066
>Non-linear storytelling.
What
Unless something extremely experimental happened in fool moon or the recent christmas episode (neither of which I've seen yet) that's BS
>>
>>77988736
Though I'll add that the rest of OPs point still stands
>>
>>77987652
Ironic, considering that a lot of UG's staff is composed of modern Spongebob People
>>
I like UG. I just don't watch it all that much.

The SU special was hilarious.
>>
>>77987066

UGP is a good character and he would do well to be a semi-regular for SU, but his show is purely a child's show.
>>
You know what made lolrandum so good? Space Ghost Coast to Coast.
>>
>>77987066
Literally the only two things I dislike are UG's voice and Pizza Steve.

I actually enjoyed when Amethyst ate him in the crossover, canon or otherwise.
>>
I really like UG, though I feel like its stronger when its just UG and his crew and not when he's helping a kid. I find those episodes boring.
>>
>>77989553
Yeah, sinking the Sadie/Lars ship with a canon was hilarious.
>>
>>77989852
And it's a pretty decent one in that
>>
I realize that asking a serious question on 4chan is a grievous mistake, but why to people hate Teen Titans Go so much? I watched and enjoyed the first Teen Titans cartoon, but I realize this show is just a silly parody of it. I think after it had time to find its feet it became decently amusing/funny, so why the hate?
>>
CN usually doesn't air shows that aren't there own a lot. they don't usually give them a lot of reruns, and just air them until the show is done
they must got some heavy contract with DC and WB about rerunning this show
>>
>>77990088
a mix of reasons, some reasonable, others irrational
>seems to be the channel's favorite with constant reruns and taking up airtime (my big beef, and the most commonly seen one. though not directly the show's fault) though that's getting better
>wacky and not "muh original teen titans". Doubly so since the show takes a piss out of those haters
>tumblr's unique beef not really seen by 4chan is it's mean-spiritedness when compared to the likes of SU, UG, WBB, and Clarence
>>
>>77987066
its not really funny imo,except for that one episode with guess artist.wish the show was more like that
>>
>>77987160
This, Pickle and Peanut and Uncle Grandpa are god-tier.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.