[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What do you think about pic rel?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2
File: tmnt.jpg (68 KB, 634x423) Image search: [Google]
tmnt.jpg
68 KB, 634x423
What do you think about pic rel?
>>
>>77986555
nice trips
loved the show
video game was great too
>>
>>77986555
More more Better than the 80s show

yes i shit on your 80s crap, no rage doug walker cocksuckers
>>
>>77986555
Best animated turtles series by a mile. Had the perfect mix of comedy and serious with proper over arching stories and character development.
>>
>>77986555
Best Turtles.
>>
>>77988657
This. And it isn't poorly paced like TMNT 2012
>>
Best TMNT cartoon.
>>
>>77986600
>>77986623
>>77988657
>>77988705
Glad we can all come to a consensus, anons.
>>
>>77986555
What yurr is this fae, m8?
>>
>>77988705
Shut up Boco.
>>
>>77988752
isn't it nice when we all get along?
>>
>>77989292
No, he's right enough this time that he can keep talking.
>>
Best and only good Karai on screen. Casey has teeth. Feel good man.
>>
>>77989838
Shut up neatoman.
>>
>>77989292
Boco isn't wrong here
>>
>>77986555
Loved it
>>
It was really good.
>>
>>77989741
Yea man. Reminds me of why I come back to this place everyday
>>
If you seriously think this is better than 80's Turtles you need to kill yourself.
>>
>>77990756
David Wise please leave.
>>
>>77986555
>What do you think about pic rel?

>Season 1-4
Excellent with each season improving on the last.
>Season 5
Major nosedive but still watchable. Last episode at least felt like a conclusion
>Season 6
God awful
>Season 7
Even worse
>Turtles Forever
Fantastic, but so disconnected from seasons 6 and 7 you can actually skip straight from season 5 to the movie and not realize you missed anything. Which is what you should do.
>>
>>77986555

Bland garbage.
>>
File: 1419265206069.gif (1008 KB, 245x245) Image search: [Google]
1419265206069.gif
1008 KB, 245x245
At their sexiest.
>>
>>77991306
This is basically the universally accepted tier list right?
>>
>>77986555
Watched it a lot when I was younger but having caught reruns on Nicktoons as of recent I kinda don't like it.
It's like the Mirage comics, but...watered down so it can be shown on television. Why not just read the comics, then?

Also, and I know I'm going to get a lot of shit for this, having Shredder be an Utrom was annoying to me even when I was younger. The human element of Shredder is what makes him cool, he's just a well trained human fending off against a shitton of mutants. Sure sometimes he dabbles in mystic shit, but most of the time he's just a a guy who's really good at fighting. It's cooler than some alien who has armor that makes him stronger, and the lack of his connection to Splinter or the Turtles just didn't sit right with me either. Sure he has the most accomplishments of any Shredder, as in trying to destroy the whole multiverse and he also doesn't take shit from anybody, but...that's just not enough for me to like him.
It's why I like the Utrom villain and Shredder being different entities. You get both a technologic villain who wants to conquer the world, but you also get a more "ninja" villain with a personal grudge. Combining them just didn't work in my opinion and how over the top he was made it so hard for me to even take him seriously. Bishop is the best villain of the 2k3 series and you can't change my mind.

It's not all bad, and I wouldn't even call it bad, but I can't say I particularly like it either. I liked some of it, but also disliked parts of it.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.