[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you think she will become Hellcat? Think she might be in
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1
Do you think she will become Hellcat?

Think she might be in Defenders Season 2.
>>
Dunno but it would be cool

She was my fav character in the series so as long as they do something interesting with her, I'm happy
>>
>>77986186
Considering the training room and them advertising her as "Hellcat being in Jessica Jones", and also considering Hellcat getting an ongoing, probably.
>>
>>77986346
I liked Nuke despite becoming kind of a jerk he still had good intentions. I hope they keep him well intentioned villain.
>>
She will most certainly become Hellcat. Right now, it's up in the air as to when we'll actually see Trish become Hellcat, but I'm willing to bet they're saving that for JJ season 2, rather than Defenders.
>>
>>77986526
He will probably appear in Defenders.
>>
Why Trish and not Patsy?
>>
>>77986724

Because it's kind of a silly name.
>>
>>77986724
Seems pretty obvious if you watched the show tee bee aych
>>
>>77986803
Yeah I need to, just saw this thread and was curious. Hellcat has been my obscure waifu for years
>>
She'll be in season 2 as hellcat. Definitely taking some reds and Jessica will help her with her drig relapse
>>
>>77986724

Patsy was the character she played on TV, a product of her mother's ambition, Trish is the identity she forged for herself.
>>
I had the biggest crush on her when Transformers came out. I'm happy to see her again.
>>
>>77986666
I don't know if he'll appear, but I definitely believe IGH will be a major factor in Defenders
>>
>>77986898
Immonen's Hellcat was great
>>
>>77986186
I know people hate shipping but I actually liked the relationship between Based Simpson and Trish. If both are back for Season 2 I'd like the relationship to be brought up again even if he's the villain for the season. Imagine if we had a supervillain and superhero boning onscreen in costume.
>>
>>77986186
She would have made a good Carol Danver Tee Bee Aych
>>
>>77988431

She's the spitting image.
>>
>Her sex scenes
>Her fight scenes
Based
>>
Why do you make this excact thread on several boards?
>>
>>77992344
Most of them got deleted. But the one on /tv/ is pure gold
>>
>>77993177
The one on /u/ was nice a shortlived as it was.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.