[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Th Irrelevant Hulk
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 8
File: redhulk.png (309 KB, 700x350) Image search: [Google]
redhulk.png
309 KB, 700x350
There are rumors of a Hulk being in Civil War, but that's really unlikely. Do you think Hulk will make an appearance. General Hulk discussion thread. >Also She-Hulk Friendly Thread
>>
>>77985747

The director said no, because, in his opinion it would not be a fair fight if one or the other team had Hulk on their side
>>
IIRC isn't Hulk going to be in Thor 3 instead?
>>
>>77985806

Yes
>>
>>77985747
I wan't MCU Rulk
>>
>>77985747
General Ross is only gonna be in Civil War so that Marvel can point to it and say "See? Interconnect universe! The Incredible Hulk wasn't a complete waste of time!"
>>
>>77985798
It's already an unfair fight when one team has Vision.
>>
>>77985806
Hell yeah. Which reminds me I finally forced myself to watch Thor: The Dark World the other day and I just didn't like it. Thor's one of my favorite characters mainly for his simplicity and here I get a 2 hour snore fest with unnecessary relationship shit all over the place. I'm really hoping Hulk helps make Ragnarok an action filled team up.
>>
File: on fire.jpg (64 KB, 604x558) Image search: [Google]
on fire.jpg
64 KB, 604x558
>>77985798
Motherfuckers don't know their power levels. Put Thor on the other side, problem solved.
>>
>>77985939
Yeah but the other team has Scarlet Witch. They cancel each other out since they'll just fly off to bone mid fight.
>>
>>77985798
It would be logical to assume that everybody would team up to beat Rulk in the third act.
>>
File: rososossoxcf.png (324 KB, 700x350) Image search: [Google]
rososossoxcf.png
324 KB, 700x350
>>77986010
They're probably gonna pit Thor against Hulk in Ragnarok via Loki mind control. Even though the whole mind-control then fight trope is a little overdone I'd love to see them handle it like they did in Hulk Vs.
>>
>>77986171
Except that Zemo's already in the movie for that exact purpose.
>>
i thaught hulk and thor are off doing ragnarok during civil war
>>
>>77985798
Red Hulk will be the threat that makes the two sides join forces.

In a reversal of the actual Civil War, Iron Man will die in this battle, enraging Cap who ultimately defeats Ross.

With one of the masterminds behind the registration plan outed as a monster and killer, and Iron Man out of the picture, the plan falls apart, thereby resolving that entire plot thread so it doesn't affect future films.

Infinity War: Part One will end with Iron Man literally returning from the dead to join the fight, ala Gandalf at the end of the Two Towers.

At the end of Part Two Tony will go back to being dead thereby writing Robert Downey Jr out of the franchise.

After this Captain America and Thor will be downplayed in future films with Spider-Man, Captain Marvel, Black Panther and Dr. Strange.

Hawkeye, Nick Fury, War Machine, Vision, Scott Lang, Star Lord and Rocket Raccoon will all die throughout the two films.
>>
>>77986254
Exactly. Zemo and Ross are in this together and when Cap and Tony finally figure out they've been had and corner them, Ross Rulk's out and starts tearing into the higher powered heroes while Cap and Bucky take on Zemo.

Oviously Rulk would steamroll most of the roster, but between Wanda and Vision they can probably last long enough exploit his overheating weakness.

We might even get Veronica Mk. II in the mix.

This is all just bullshitting, though. I know there's no way they'd actually do this.
>>
File: 1.jpg (41 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
41 KB, 480x360
Lol, is Civil war still happening?

Also after this steaming pile of shit?

Why are they making a movie based on one of the worst comic book series in history? Just a question. It will seriously harm the BO

There's no x-men or fantastic four wtf. I'll pass
>>
>>77986315
*with Spider-Man, Captain Marvel, Black Panther and Dr. Strange taking prominence.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (364 KB, 1000x1542) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
364 KB, 1000x1542
NOTICE ME
>>
File: 1414720744334.jpg (389 KB, 513x600) Image search: [Google]
1414720744334.jpg
389 KB, 513x600
>>77986360
I wish they would form a West- Coast Avengers team. Of course by the time something like that would come out, most of the actors from Avengers will have left marvel and there wouldn't really be a need for a separate team.
>>
>>77986315
Cap will become the new director of SHIELD, while Thor will become king of Asgard. A digital backup of Iron-Man will form the Illuminati. All will be played/voiced by older, cheaper actors the few scenes where they need to give someone orders.
>>
File: Vegeta.png (153 KB, 500x381) Image search: [Google]
Vegeta.png
153 KB, 500x381
>>77986379
NO!
>>
>>77986067
Wanda isn't in any of the promotional images with the rest of Team Cap. She might not be involved in the fight at all.
>>
>>77986345
You were so close, man.
>There's no x-men or fantastic four wtf
>wtf
So close.
>>
>>77986315
boy am i ever glad you're just some dweeb and not ever gonna have a chance to write anything we might see on screen.
good god man that was awful
>>
File: .jpg (509 KB, 1332x2048) Image search: [Google]
.jpg
509 KB, 1332x2048
>>77986315
>implying Zero won't be teamed up with Leader to take over the government using Ross as a puppet
>implying they won't turn Ross into Rulks for the final act
>implying Spider-Man won't show up on regular Hulk's back to save Tony and Steve at the last second
>implying Cap won't fake his own death or get sent back in time
>implying Iron Man won't fall into alcoholism
>implying Hulk won't be lost in space
>implying Thor won't be human trying to find his god hood
>implying Infinity War Part One won't end with pic related
>>
>>77988145
Zemo
>>
>>77986192
specifically, the whole mind control THE HULK then fight THE HULK is overdone. He's had 3 appearances, and in two of those he's been mind controlled.

It really needs to stop. We need Banner fighting someone by his own free will for once.
>>
>>77985747
won't happen but would be awesome
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.