[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What the fuck was this scene?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: 1449431974483.png (273 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1449431974483.png
273 KB, 640x480
What the fuck was this scene?
>>
Did she died?
>>
>>77985394
With this kind of scene some autistic people will begin to compare this show with Family Guy....
>>
>>77985483
>characters actually go off model in a significant way
>Family Guy
pick 1 friendo
>>
>>77985394
Sara got her just desserts
>>
>>77985394
The birth of my Multi boob fetish
>>
>>77985394
My fetish.
>>
>Akira (1988)
>>
I had exactly zero sexual reactions to this part.
>>
>>77985394
>ear rings too
unnnnffff
>>
File: breadman.gif (1 MB, 260x173) Image search: [Google]
breadman.gif
1 MB, 260x173
>>77988127
>>
File: sarahakira.webm (1 MB, 400x225) Image search: [Google]
sarahakira.webm
1 MB, 400x225
Full scene
>>
Yes anon, you caught on.
It definitely wasn't just a gag, instead it was one of the writers inserting his fetish into children's media, corrupting the youth.
>>
That episode in itself was weird.

Less so the whole "they ate jawbreakers till they were immobile" but more of the fact that the Eds broke the sky and some unknown force made the fix every piece of it.

Season 5 felt like a goddamn fever dream at times.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.