[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT /co/ntent creators you relate to Me? I'm literally
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: trey-parker.jpg (78 KB, 420x612) Image search: [Google]
trey-parker.jpg
78 KB, 420x612
ITT /co/ntent creators you relate to

Me? I'm literally Trey Parker.
>>
>>77979601
Who?
>>
Because I'm never going to be greenlit either
>>
That's their son?

Weird.
>>
>>77979601
>I'm literally Trey Parker.

Can you post a picture to prove it's really you?
>>
>>77979818
It's her son from a previous relationship. And she's pregnant with Trey's child in the picture
>>
>>77980406
>liberal nancy boy is a cück
>the kids black too
Hahahaha
>>
>>77981518
You'd expect someone as cynical as him to see from a mile away were that relationshit is headed.
Guess not.
>>
>>77981518
He's not a kek, in this scenario he'd be the bull (the one who keks the kek) because he stole the girl and got her pregnant.
>>
>>77981608
He didn't "stole the girl", he stole a single mother and a mudshark one at that.
He's a South C.uck.
>>
>>77981553
hi r.eddit redpill :)
>>
>>77981643
Yeah but he's the one fucking her he's not getting NTR'd here. so he's not a kek. Kek doesn't mean interracial women who aren't virgins, it means that she actively has to be cheating on him right now.
>>
>>77979601
Hi Trey.
>>
>>77981709
Yeah she was a single mom because she's quite the catch, right.

>>77981755
>Kek doesn't mean interracial women who aren't virgins
In 4chan lingo it does.
If you fuck anything other than a pure virgin, you're a c.uck here.
>>
>>77981869
>In 4chan lingo it does.
I thought it just meant person I don't like in 4chan lingo.
>>
Hey this is /co/

Not /cu/ck
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.