[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What are some characters that are just pure chaotic fun, anything
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 6
File: chaotic_fun.jpg (196 KB, 1034x560) Image search: [Google]
chaotic_fun.jpg
196 KB, 1034x560
What are some characters that are just pure chaotic fun, anything similar to Lobo, Joker, Jinx, Deadpool. I'm looking for a character that is pure id and fun, not necessarily chaos incarnate.
>>
Harley.
>>
What comic/cartoon is Jinx from? She looks like a qt.
>>
>>77979053
It's a League of Legends (MOBA game) character.

Get Jinxed.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T6EVstWcq-Q
>>
>>77979014
>I'm looking for a character that is pure id and fun, not necessarily chaos incarnate.
Quick tangent, what exactly does Id, Ego, and SuperEgo entail? Does Ego have anything to do with being egotistical or egomaniacal?

Anyway, I always liked the animated Mark Hamill Joker the best out of the other interpreations of him.

Sure, he's evil, but he was so damn amusing to watch!
>>
>>77979162
Driven by unbridled desire, not hindered by inhibition or the opinion of others. No filter.
>>
>>77979162
It's a bygone Freudian theory about self, Id is the subconscious drive for pleasure, the accelerator. Superego is the internalization of sociological and ethic limits, the brakes. The ego is your true self, the weighing of the balance between the Id and the Superego.
>>
>>77979316
>>77979268
>>77979162
This is a crash course on it if you're interested in it: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mUELAiHbCxc
>>
File: edgy.jpg (29 KB, 478x261) Image search: [Google]
edgy.jpg
29 KB, 478x261
we have a term for those characters
>>
File: punisher-killing-ca.jpg (59 KB, 1920x960) Image search: [Google]
punisher-killing-ca.jpg
59 KB, 1920x960
The punisher is an example of specifically what I'm not looking for, I'm not looking for a brooding anti-hero. I want someone who more often then not has a smile or at least has fun doing what they do, howbeit with complete disregard for others.
>>
>>
>>
God, you seem like my least favorite comic book reader. Fuck Deadpool.
>>
>>77980301
>basing your interest in characters on the fans who read them and not the characters themselves
and you're my least favorite comic reader because you don't actually read comics
>>
>>77980301
Do you dislike DP because he's popular or because you dislike some aspect of the character? Because if I was going by fanbase, I would hate everything.
>>
>>77980250
>>77980267
You know where /v/ is.
>>
>>
>>77980387

>implyiing /v/ wants to talk about leagueshit

>>>/vg/
>>
>>77980372
A big part of me hating Deadpool is his fanbase, but I also just find him annoying. I can usually only tolerate him when he's surrounded by a team and isn't the main focus of the book (Remender's X-Force). But his fans are literally the worst, same with Harley Quinn. It might be because I work in a comic shop and am just overexposed to their fans, but goddamn if Harley Quinn and Deadpool fans don't consistently piss me off.
>>
Ambush Bug.

Is he even around in any form anymore?
>>
>>77980503

Deadpool has been consistently good since Way left. Try it out man
>>
>>77980503
DP was pretty good in Axis.
>>
>>77979037
op said Jinx.
>>
>>77979014
The Rogues.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.