[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Gets emotional sendoff where he assists GL in saving reality,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
>Gets emotional sendoff where he assists GL in saving reality, takes revenge on the Guardians for setting off the whole chain of the events that created his pain and the villains, decides to fuck off from the universe forever
>Is implied to be redeemed and secretly be a GL member again in the future
>Gets beautiful sense of finality to his character arc
>Literally appears again like two months later and gets an ongoing

I'm not autistic enough to think that no writer should have ever used Sinestro again ever for the end of eternity, but you'd think they'd at least shelf him for a few years to let GL #20 stand as the "final Sinestro story" for at least a little bit.
>>
Was it Johns? Because Johns does that a lot.
>>
>>77976133
They really should have shelved him for at least a few months, but I guess they had to keep his momentum going with Forever Evil and his ongoing

You can pretty much take GL #20 as an ending and pretend everything afterwards is a different timeline or whatever tho
>>
Does anyone have the cap (or know the issue) where Sinestro is in a science cell and basically admits to starting the Sinestro Corp war so that the GL's could get some balls and get rid of the no kill law?
>>
>>77976133
That's Johns own fault for using him in Forever Evil.
>>
>>77976133
You do realize it was Johns himself who brought him back, right?
>>
>>77976133
>saying Hal's name

Lewd.
>>
>>77979018
He says this during the actual Sinestro Corps War.
>>
>>77979018
GL #26
>>
>>77979560
>>
>>77979560
Thx anon!
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.