[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Movie Doomsday will be Bizarro Zod. Thoughts?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: bizarro_zod.jpg (995 KB, 1200x1239) Image search: [Google]
bizarro_zod.jpg
995 KB, 1200x1239
Movie Doomsday will be Bizarro Zod. Thoughts?
>>
Not muh.
>>
>>77974293
better than actual Doomsday
>>
>>77974293
both are pretty meh foes anyway
>>
>>77974293
I wish we actually got Bizarro. Would've been perfect.
>>
>>77975287
Yea would have shown that Wonder Woman was a strong as Supes. But Nah gotta throw in the big gun at the start.
>>
>>77974293
Glad to see Doomsday continues to be a shitty hulk ripoff even in the movies.

Also is the Superman just standing there watching Doomsday being created Clark or Bizarro?
>>
Where's his hair? He looks like a shitty Abomination.
>tfw we will never get ponytail Doomsday in a movie
>>
>>77975299
Superman should be stronger but Wonder Woman should still be able to whoop his ass because she is a /much/ better fighter with more experience.
>>
Why are people being so autistic about this? It's a fucking grey roaring rock monster with some bony protrusions. It's Doomsday.

>But omg it's ambiguous and could be Bizarro because it's a clone of a Kryptonian and that's not Doomsday's real origin he's supposed to be a century's-old Kryptonian experiment that was just chilling under Earth for some reason and one day just decides to punch himself out of all the geological strata he was just sitting under for so long just because!

It's a movie. It's a slightly different origin, because this shit doesn't matter. But it's Doomsday.

>>77975328
>Also is the Superman just standing there watching Doomsday being created Clark or Bizarro?

I don't get that, either. Seems like Supes is just casually watching Luthor do evil shit, and sometime later in the movie, offers a pretty casual "what have you done?" like Luthor is his kid that took the family minivan for a ride without asking and got the side mirror broken.
>>
>>77975797
I don't think Superman KNOWS Luthor's doing something evil. Luthor could've just said to him "oh don't worry Superman I'm just experimenting on some stuff it's all for the greater good I promise :)" And when Superman realizes what Luthor did it sounds like he said it not in a "WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU DO LEX YOU ASSHOLE" kind of way but more like a "jesus christ Luthor what happened?" kind of way. Like he thinks Luthor fucked up and Doomsday was made, not that he created him intentionally.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.