[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey, /co/, I'm feeling a little down. I just found out my
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 6
File: SupermanRoss.png (177 KB, 344x499) Image search: [Google]
SupermanRoss.png
177 KB, 344x499
Hey, /co/, I'm feeling a little down. I just found out my best friend cheated on her boyfriend and it kind of cemented my mistrust for women. So, I'm looking for comics where the hero follows a strict moral code and is totally incorruptible, someone who does the right thing no matter what. I'm fairly new to capeshit so the only things I can think of are All-Star Superman and Rorschach's plotline. Any help friends?
>>
Hey there. I'm sorry that happened to you. A story I think of someone with a strict moral code may be wonder woman: league of one. Don't think all women are to be mistrusted, just a few, the same for men.
>>
>>77968856
Captain America
>>
>>77968982
Thanks, I'll probably pick up a copy this week.

>>77969028
Any specific stories?
>>
>>77968856
>cemented my mistrust for women

Go back to /r9k/ bitch.

People cheat, men and women. Mistrust cheaters, not women, you fucking manchild.
>>
>>77968982
Liar. OP trust no one, all will betray you in time. Let the anger flow.
>>
>>77969087
But anon, it's safer for me to close myself off totally and assume the worst of people, especially of the ones I love.
>>
File: batman epic face.png (51 KB, 262x258) Image search: [Google]
batman epic face.png
51 KB, 262x258
>>77968856
>Super-Stoop
>Incorruptible

HA! Go read Injustice nigger!
>>
File: yo.jpg (156 KB, 1024x576) Image search: [Google]
yo.jpg
156 KB, 1024x576
>>77969089
Life's too short to be a bitter shit about everything. Some people aren't trustworthy, but don't let the anger flow. That just leads to suffering.
>>
>>77969272
Life is suffering, and anyone who says differently is selling something
>>
>>77969317
People can sell shit by getting you angry too. I'm not selling anything though. Your quote's kinda dumb.
>>
the fact that you already had preconceived notions of shady women says more about you than it does about women to be honest familia
>>
>>77968856
>I just found out my best friend cheated on her boyfriend and it kind of cemented my mistrust for women.
My nigga, women are never to be trusted, ever.
>>
>>77969227

Not canon Superman. Even the main author and writer said so, you fucking misleading cunt. I hope you get a bottle of whisky stuck up your anus, fucker.
>>
>>77968982
What a shitty story
>>
>>77969227
Christ, who actually drew that face and who kept quiet and let it be published?
>>
>>77968856
>someone who does the right thing no matter what.
>Rohrschach

What? I hope you mean that HE does think he does the right thing, not that he actually does the right thing. The guy's fucking mental and is intended to be read like that.
>>
>>77968856
Punisher. Just pretend the Marvel Edge era never happened.

>>77969087
This is a mangina.
>>
>>77972825
If you think Alan Moore isn't full of shit then YOU'RE the one who's "mental".
>>
How much is Captain Marvel/Shazam incorruptible?
>>
>>77972865
Pre-Crisis? 100%.

Post-Crisis? Not at all really.

New 52? He's basically a villain.
>>
>>77968856
>someone who does the right thing no matter what

Punisher is literally the ONLY character in comics that fits this description. Every other character has a life except him. He's sacrificed EVERYTHING to get the job done.
>>
>>77969317
*tips fedora*
>>
File: flavors.jpg (25 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
flavors.jpg
25 KB, 500x500
>>77972882
Looks like someone got butt-hurt by the Cereal King.
>>
File: Tenma.Kenzo.240.1608685.jpg (20 KB, 240x192) Image search: [Google]
Tenma.Kenzo.240.1608685.jpg
20 KB, 240x192
>>77968856
>where the hero follows a strict moral code and is totally incorruptible, someone who does the right thing no matter what

It's /a/, but give a shot to Monster.
>>
File: supes as young asshole.jpg (430 KB, 666x1024) Image search: [Google]
supes as young asshole.jpg
430 KB, 666x1024
>>77969940
>Superfriends getting THIS mad over "not muh"

Here's a canon Supes for you pal
>>
>>77968856
Stacey cheated on Chad with another Chad?

YOU DON'T SAY!!!
>>
>>77968982
Yeah, it's only like 99% of women and 85% of men who are total garbage.

That's why only 14 out of 15 of us should just kill ourselves.
>>
>>77973943
This is a lot better than Injustice or say MOS as a origin.
>>
>>77968856
>being friends with a woman.

This is where you fucked up. Women don't have friends and hate, gossip about, and try to undermine their supposed friends constantly
>>
>>77972825

>What? I hope you mean that HE does think he does the right thing, not that he actually does the right thing.

What's the difference? You telling me you have some objective way of measuring what "right" is?
>>
>>77975430
He was a fuckboy who did absolutely nothing the entire story, while loading over the other, more useful characters for no reason.

The journal, if you think it was discovered, was the only thing he accomplished.
>>
>>77975673
What does that have do do with what I asked? Rorschach never betrayed his own moral code.
>>
>>77969087
Exactly. Think about, say, the Ashley Madison scandal. Does that cement your distrust of men, anon?
>>
>>77968856
But men cheat on women too? Also, the person didn't cheat on you? Another thing is that you don't know what was going on in their relationship? Maybe she never really loved him or was unhappy? Sometimes cheaters have their own issues? Isn't better to understand why it happened rather than to want strict moral codes that no one really follows in the long run?
>>
>She cheated on her boyfriend
>But not with you
That's why you're mad isn't it?
>>
>>77975673
>fuckboy
Back to tumblr!
>>
>>77975765
lmao that might be it. Seriously OP, your best friend is a cheater, but you would rather distrust half of the human population than confront your friend on their shitty behavior?
>>
>>77975727
> Maybe she never really loved him or was unhappy? Sometimes cheaters have their own issues?

Not OP but in that case end the relationship instead of lying and creating more issues
>>
>>77975727
Why are you trying to dictate the man's feelings to him?
>>
>>77975962
Why is the man taking projecting himself into an issue that has nothing to do with him? Why is he using her as a representation for all women? Why is he not trying to find out more before jumping to conclusions?
Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.