[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
BvS Doomsday
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 5
So is Superman going to "die" in a heroic sacrifice fighting Doomsday, proving to Batman that he's an okay guy? Then will he come back in a hokey fashion because Zach Snyder is convinced that Supes is Jesus?
>>
>>77968615
IIRC from the leaked script, he takes Doomsday to an isolated area where he gets nuked, and no, he survives and forms the "Justice League" at the end of the movie with WW and BatFleck.
>>
>>77968615
Which ninja turtle did abomination fuck to make this?
>>
>>77968761
But will Superman be percieved to be in mortal danger from luring Doomsday out and getting nuked? Will Batman look at the explosion from afar and shed a tear, uttering "Truly, he was a super... man." And then Superman shows up and he's like "gotcha!" and everyone laughs and goes out for schwarma?
>>
>>77968835
your mom
>>
>>77968836
>everyone laughs and goes out for schwarma
Uh dude this is DC, these movies aren't made for retards
>>
>>77968835
WoW. You are so good anon
>>
>>77968615

>So is Superman going to "die" in a heroic sacrifice fighting Doomsday

No but I think it's highly likely that Superman will get his ass handed to him fighting Doomsday and has to be saved by Wonder Woman. Batman will go after Lex
>>
>>77968761
So he basically pulls a batman?
>>
>>77968836
Sorry, sir, i don't speak in bad memes.
>>
>Dckeks will defend this

Tip top lel
>>
>>77968964
Batman's going to use that stupid rifle we saw, which is an anti superman weapon that works on kryptonians, on doomsday. That's how he won't be worthless in the scene.
>>
>>77969134

>Luthor gives Batman Kryptonite to fight Superman
>Makes a monster using Kryptonian DNA
>Gets stopped by Batmans Kryptonite

BRAVO LEX!
>>
File: 1381897793626.png (144 KB, 330x237) Image search: [Google]
1381897793626.png
144 KB, 330x237
>>77969116
>samefagging because no one fell for your shitty bait thread
>>
This film just don't excite me, then again comics movies seem to be losing their edge. TV and film has become boring.

Do you all really think this movie will be good. Not even trolling, do you really trust Hollywood to come through?
>>
>>77969261

Yeah I think it will be worth my $10. I'm not expecting top cinema. Unfortunately this is the internet where something is either GOAT or a massive pile of shit
>>
>>77969261
>Do you all really think this movie will be good.

Yes. I don't subscribe to the 4chan chain of logic where something is either the greatest thing ever conceived or the biggest pile of shit and a crime against humanity. I think at the very least it'll be a good entertaining movie to kill 2.5 hours or so.
>>
The spikes will continuously grow as they fight
>The spikes will continuously grow as they fight

I love how all you comic nerds don't even know Doomsday's whole gimmick. Calm your reactionary autistic asses and reserve judgement until the movie comes out.

Also, fire whoever the fuck edited the new trailer and the nigger who approved of it's release. Every BvS trailer before it was good.
>>
>>77969240
actually i'm the op and that's not me

i was cautiously optimistic for BvS but after this new trailer it feels so predictable. the only reason to use Doomsday is to fake out Supes' death, and with all the jesus imagery from MoS there is just no way it won't happen

i'm still excited for batfleck but i just hate snyder's attitude towards sypes
>>
>>77970616
>i'm still excited for batfleck but i just hate snyder's attitude towards sypes
How fucking dumb are you? He didn't invent the Superman/Jesus shit, it's been happening for decades.
>>
Reminder that if Green Lantern was good, this never would have happened and anti-DC movie shitposting would be limited to laughing at the Nolan films.
>>
>>77970672
it's just so ham-fisted. lame pandering in place of real characterization

besides, superman is supposed to be moses, isn't he?
>>
>>77970672
>>77970731
It's only been happening since 1978 and the Reeve movies are the main culprit, but they're the versions most people know so what can you do.

It sucked in MOS and it sucked in those movies too, fortunately for those movies they have a lot more going for them and people just gloss it over.

Unlike MOS, which sticks Clark in cross poses and puts him in a church with a stained glass Jesus so you can't gloss over something so blatant.
>>
Lex has a cave troll?
>>
>>77970845
Yes
>>
>>77970854
So what dwarves will wake up the balrog?
>>
>>77970797
>>77970731
>>77970672
How ironic that people are calling Superman a false god when it's Snyder who's forcing the god shit.
>>
>>77970881
Beats me, all the short people are in Marvel.
>>
File: 1378914427455.gif (2 MB, 320x206) Image search: [Google]
1378914427455.gif
2 MB, 320x206
>>77970921
>>
>>77970881
>>77970921
Bane... Durin's Bane
>>
>>77970897
It's not unbelievable that if someone like Superman were to exist that some people across the globe would treat him as a God. There's nothing forced, except that church scene.
>>
It's a Golem you retards, an OC villain drawing from Jewish mythology.
>>
He only looks like a cave troll because the actor who plays Zod looks like a cave troll.

Anyway, I think that if they do Death Of Superman, it would be in his own movie. Doomsday will be neutralized in some fashion, and come back in another movie if at all. The Death storyline is too major to be glossed over as a brief plot point, there is already too much going on in this movie. He will certainly have his ass royally kicked by Doomsday however. It could have a martyr effect, but that logic doesn't really work because the entire reason Bruce is pissed is because of that kind of battle occurring, so he would logically continue to be pissed about the collateral damage.
>>
>>77970731
>besides, superman is supposed to be moses, isn't he?

His jewish creators wanted him to be moses. His owners and writers are pushing a jesus thing.
>>
>>77970694
Reminder that if Ledger hadn't died, Bale and Routh would team up and we'd be at Justice League 4 now.
>>
>>77970996
No. If the writers strike never happened then George Miller's JL movie would have happened and we would have gotten a bunch of spinoffs from that. But honestly from all of the stuff they released about that movie it sounded horrible.
>>
>>77970448
Yeah, but Doomsday is still a shit character
>>
>>77971057
Which is why it's good they're getting rid of him now. Who the fuck wants to see an entire movie with Doomsday as the villain?
>>
>>77970897
Not ironic at all?
>>
>>77968935
>Uh dude this is DC, these movies aren't made for retards
Have you seen MoS? A movie for retards if I ever saw one
>>
File: slice281.jpg (13 KB, 433x200) Image search: [Google]
slice281.jpg
13 KB, 433x200
Zack Snyder is a talentless hack who writes at a middle school level and thinks color adjusting all his movies to be muddy and bland makes them more mature
>>
>>77971397
Nice meme.
>>
>>77971398

Go to sleep Ladderbro, you've had a long day.
>>
File: bravo.jpg (106 KB, 545x350) Image search: [Google]
bravo.jpg
106 KB, 545x350
BRAVO SNYDER
>>
>>77971088
It's bad because they're using him at all.
>>
>>77969261
I'm hype for Captain America Civil War
>>
>>77970797
Superman is the greatest superhero movie ever, if people are copying it and their movies suck it has nothing to do with the movie their copying and everything to do with their directing.
>>
>>77971057
>>77971088
>>77972241
He's basically Bizarro though.
>>
>>77972877
How is he bizzaro?
>>
>>77972948
Clone of a kryptonian made by Lex
>>
>>77972948
weapon made in a lab by lex luthor with all of supermans amazing powers only unstable.

honestly. if he didn't have the spikes we would have all been calling him bizarro.
>>
>>77972974
>>77972976
>conveniently ignore bizarro's whole shtick, his personality
>>
>>77968615
But Superman is Jesus though (he can even literally see into your soul).
The problem is that Jesus doesn't punch people. He heals them. Superman should be hugging/healing people, flying, lifting objects, and smiling. Not punching people. Jesus did not punch or fight monsters, Snyder. No one wants Superman to punch (hell, no one likes the nu52 main Superman books because of that. No one likes Pak or that Asian guy)
Superman should be a nice guy that heals people, not a warrior
/thread
>>
>>77973076

The fuck are you talking about?
>>
>>77971398
Are you implying that somebody else ghost directed Watchmen?
>>
>>77973076
Superman is moses
Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.