[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Which DCAU Batman film is the best? I think ROTJ might be just
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 5
File: dcaubatmans.jpg (563 KB, 604x885) Image search: [Google]
dcaubatmans.jpg
563 KB, 604x885
Which DCAU Batman film is the best?

I think ROTJ might be just for that fucking robin and Joker scene alone.
>>
>>77955635
ROTJ is my personal fav. Subzero is also pretty awesome. Everybody likes MotP, and Mystery of the Batwoman was pretty cool.

>yeah they all good
>>
File: batman.jpg (163 KB, 2559x1599) Image search: [Google]
batman.jpg
163 KB, 2559x1599
Mask of the Phantasm is the best Batman movie ever made.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C-m0ehT3_mo
>>
I'm torn since I loved mask of the phantasm he'll I saw that movie in theaters

But I loved how they executed return of the joker

I mean both of them are really good
>>
>>77955635
>Mystery of the Batwoman
What. I never heard of that one.
Why does her suit looks like Terry's?
>>
>>77955635
Batman: Mask of the Phantasm is the best one.
Return of the Joker's flashback sequence is one of the highlights of the entire DCAU though.
>>
>>77956025
Its meh, the least good of the films for sure

Its just like a mediocre long episode really
>>
>>77955635
ROTJ is my personal favorite.
>>
File: 30.jpg (46 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
30.jpg
46 KB, 640x480
Also I suppose this counts as a movie as well , even though its really just 3 episodes.

But its pretty good
>>
Most of us have only seen ROTJ, right? It's been many years.
>>
>>77956488
What? We're not all under 20. Some of us grew up with these movies. I've seen them all and all of them in my younger years.
>>
>>77956488

Fuck off
>>
>>77956530
>>77956602
I'm over 20. Just gauging what people actually grew up with opposed to being a fucking geek over 10 years later.
>>
>>77956635
>Using the term geek while not being ironic

You don't seem over 20.
>>
>>77956488

I haven't seen the Batwoman one yet
>>
>>77955635
Under The Red Hood
>>
>>77956669
Most overrated Batman animated film by far. One long cheaply animated chase scene with a reveal that probably doesn't leave your mind blown.
>>
>>77955635
Its still crazy to me that an animated Batman film went to theaters
>>
I got a multipack of the Batman animated movies, and I'm so disappointed that it came with Gotham Knight instead of RotJ.
>>
>>77956689
>with a reveal that probably doesn't leave your mind blown.
I'm willing to bet that less than 2% of the people who watched it didn't know that Jason was Red Hood.
>>
>>77956154
This
>>
>>77956708
Sub-Zero nearly got a theatre release as well, but it got scotched at the last minute and went straight-to-video instead.
>>
>>77956689
the point of the UtRH is that everyone who watches it knows the reveal already, it's getting to see it done (and done well imo). everyone knows all the spartans die at the end of 300, everyone watches it anyway.

also >implying not all the direct to video bat movies aren't incredibly cheap
>>
>>77956810
>implying not all the direct to video bat movies aren't incredibly cheap
Oh, I ain't... I fucking hate that Brian Bolland's art is going to be butchered, but Timm has his charm that the other cheap DC animated shit lack.
>>
File: Scooby_Doo_Meets_Batman.png (259 KB, 330x454) Image search: [Google]
Scooby_Doo_Meets_Batman.png
259 KB, 330x454
>>77956669
I was just talking about the DCAU Batman films

If we want to talk about all animated Batman films then its clear which movie stomps
>>
>>77956488
you need to be 18+ to post on this board

watched Mask of the Phantasm in theaters, still think it's the best of those 4
>>
>>77956881
A Sighing Flute?
>>
Are any of these on blu-ray?

I'm trying to make a collection and wouldn't mind seeing if they were available. Even if the Batwoman one was the worst of the four, it was still decent.
>>
>>77958940
I think all four are on two packs with each other, so its just two blu rays for them
>>
>>77958425
I didnt see it in theaters, but it was one of the movies I watched the fuck out of on VHS.
>>
Mask of The Phantasm > Return of The Joker > SubZero > Mystery of the Batwoman

Fight me.
>>
>>77956635
What makes you think most people on /co/ weren't geeks growing up? Moreover, what makes you think fucking geeks like us wouldn't have watched them recently online? Especially the /co/ geeks literally in a thread about these films?
>>
>>77956881
Boy, imagine owning your very own..
>>
>>77955635
I'm willing to say Batwoman is the weakest of the bunch.
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.