[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT we love and respect Electric Superman.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4
File: 88462-108383-superman_super.jpg (20 KB, 400x560) Image search: [Google]
88462-108383-superman_super.jpg
20 KB, 400x560
ITT we love and respect Electric Superman.
>>
>>77943487
Red>blue
>>
>that blue bulge

L-lewd
>>
File: 1432288896086.jpg (248 KB, 650x1300) Image search: [Google]
1432288896086.jpg
248 KB, 650x1300
I ship Livewire and Electric Blue supes.
>>
File: superman_blue[1].jpg (117 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
superman_blue[1].jpg
117 KB, 640x480
>>
>>77944632
If only he'd come back.

All those feels man....
>>
Storytime?
>>
>>77946033
Only in an Elseworlds that blatantly follows the plot of DBZ.
>>
>>77943487
I did like that instead of bullets ricocheting off of him and potentially hitting people, they'd go into him, he'd absorb the kinetic energy and they'd drop to the floor.

Was there a difference in Superman Red and Superman Blue's powers?
>>
>In the story, Superman has decided he wants to finish his list of unaccomplished goals, including the enlargement of the Bottle City of Kandor. In order to accomplish these goals, Superman invents a machine, powered by various types of Kryptonite, that will increase his intelligence. The machine works, increasing Superman's intelligence a hundredfold, but with the unexpected side effect of splitting Superman into two beings, Superman-Red and Superman-Blue.

>The twin Supermen successfully enlarged Kandor, freeing its citizens from their bottle prison. They then bring the remnants of Krypton together, creating a "New Krypton" (and eliminating all existing Kryptonite in the process). The two Supermen go on to create an "anti-evil" ray, which can cure criminal tendencies in anyone. They place the ray into satellites in orbit around the Earth, curing not only villains such as Lex Luthor and Mr. Mxyzptlk, but Communists such as Nikita Khrushchev and Fidel Castro. The reformed Luthor goes on to invent a serum that cures all known diseases, which he puts into the water supply.

Why don't they make movies out of stories like THIS?!?
>>
>>77943487
yeah i always liked this in theory, just not for superman
>>
>>77948420
that's the old superman red and blue story, anon. silver age.
nobody wants that because the story goes nowhere. it was just an imaginary story without an ending
>>
>>77949929
>implying that's not all Superman has ever been and should be
>>
I always thought the electric blue superman was cool.
>>
>>77951933
Honestly? I agree.

Superman; Blue omnibus when, DC? ...Seriously. I would buy the fuck out of that shit.
>>
>>77953319
Because just like Nirvana, he's better unplugged.
>>
I only know Morrison's version from JLA. It was pretty fucking cool but I don't know how much he made up and how much he actually took from the Loeb story.

Superman traveling on waves, detecting and translating signals, all the cool fucking powers he had, I just loved it. Why can't more electric heroes be like this?
>>
>>77948420
Because that's dumb as fuck
There are no conflicts in that story
>>
>>77956056
There are others?
>>
>there will never be a comic adaption of this
>>
>>77943487

Why did they do that whole blue Superman red Superman thing anyway?
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.