[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What does /co/ think of this? Any redeeming qualities?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 4
What does /co/ think of this?
Any redeeming qualities?
>>
All of them.
>>
it's about the teen titans
>>
>>77941587
>>77941594
Is it me or is it not even that bad?
I've seen like one episode and clips from others, it doesn't even seem bad, just fags and their nostalgia being pissy.
>>
>>77941622
It's great and I actually haven't seen anyone on /co/ hating it. Maybe I just haven't really looked.
>>
>>77941717
Only once have I ever seen /co/ hate on if, but fucking normies never shut the fuck up about it
>>
>>77941567
I like how it makes autists shit their pants in frustrated anger. The drama over the episode where they said "chill out it's for kids." was better over the episode it's self.
>>
Let's Get Serious is the only good episode.
>>77941717
>>77941789
/co/ used to hate on it all the time. But that hate became indifference.
>>
>>77941802
>>77941793
Isn't this the same episode where they were gonna fight Slade or Deathstroke or whatever?
>>
>>77941822
Let's Get Serious is the episode with Young Justice in it.
>>
It has its moments, and it's obviously for kids but I think it does what it's supposed to do. The original show tried to add comedy and it was awkward. Here, they focus on one element and sometimes it's hit or miss, but the characters get their moments to shiine.

I was surprised myself earlier this year.
>>
>>77941567
show is damn funny and has a great cast, also it's about the Teen Titans. Huge fan of the original show

also Robin flipping his shit is always 10/10
>>
>there are people on /co/ that actually like this show
It's not even fucking funny. Are you all underage?
>>
>>77941912
>fans of TTGO = automatically underage
have you forgotten where we are? this place gave birth to bronies, and you know how that story fucking goes, right?

you're the underage if you don't realize that all sorts of people watch cartoons
>>
>>77942075
>Bringing that shit up.
Everyone run , the thread is derailed.
>>
>>77942075
There's a difference. Bronies want to fuck those cartoon horses.
If you're telling me TTG fans get off on the art style than that's even worse than being underage.
The show has zero redeemable qualities. It manages to be worse than the original which was "meh" to begin with.
>>
>>77941912
Just cause you're a nigger doesn't mean everyone here is one too.
>>
File: 1398533674009.jpg (40 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1398533674009.jpg
40 KB, 640x480
>>77941912
Go fuck yourself faggot.
>>
>>77942160
Horsefucker here.
I disagree , TTG has that mindless fun factor that makes it enjoyable.
And yeah I'm old enough to have a shit load of white hair even though I'm not 25 yet(maybe that's just because of my home-board).
The thing is that when you are an underage if you don't grow out of cartoons by the age of 18 , it is more than likely for you to enjoy cartoons forever because your personality is shaped by your childhood.
Only people who know nothing about psychology or the concept of 'inner child' use the word 'man-children' un-ironically and they forget that this IS the main place to discuss all cartoons of all places on 4chan.
People might like any animation that you might not like so get used to it.
>>
>>77942176
>>77942181
Why do you willingly have shit taste?
>>
POSITIVES
>has an Always Sunny vibe to it where morals and expectations are thrown in the trash, which is used to good effect for the most part
>when it's funny, it's actually pretty funny

NEGATIVES:
>there are a good handful of mediocre/bad episodes
>can get VERY obnoxious with the screaming, meme jokes, Beast Boy, etc.

Overall, I like it.
>>
Not fan of it, doesn't help that it is on for most of the damn day.
>>
>>77942345
>always sunny

Shit taste
>>
>>77943272
>Always Sunny
>bad
oh boy, gonna have to strap in for this one

What do you watch that's so much better than Philly?
>>
>>77941854
Full-Ham Robin is the highlight of the show for me
>>
It's written by Raven fanboys who overpower her in every episode she's remotely involved in.

It's like the writers are overcompensating because they feel bad about having jacked off to that one flash parody by Zone.
>>
>>77943405
this is some next level projecting

calm down
>>
It's grown on me. It can be pretty funny when it wants to be, and has lots of neat references to the wider DC universe.
>>
>>77941912
This.
>>
>>77941567
Sometimes Star and Raven are given sexy redisigns.
>>
>>77941567
i'll watch it if it's on. it's a'ight
>>
The art direction is good, and sometimes they do interesting things design-wise.
>>
File: pan.webm (2 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
pan.webm
2 MB, 1280x720
>>77943564
>>
>>77942176
>>77942181
Kill yourself, you fucking retard just assume that your show sucks donkey balls.
>>
they have their moments when some jokes are just great but then there's moments when its like, c'mon that's ridiculously lazy.
>>
>>77943564
>>77943575
say a person wanted to make these costumes into mods for fallout 4, how would one start?
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.