[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The fuck, why is this shitty comic going /gg/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3
File: mat20151203.png (74 KB, 938x335) Image search: [Google]
mat20151203.png
74 KB, 938x335
The fuck, why is this shitty comic going /gg/?
>>
It's like that Sandra comic where it was a paperthin allusion to butthurt over tomb Raiders gritty reboot. It's probably just the writer trying to seem relevant by latching onto the controversy of the week.
>>
It ruined it's initial "nerd gets keked" gag, and now it's just generic shit.
>>
I don't know why I still read this comic. It's not even sexy anymore.
>>
>>77941510
>Disagrees with the whole DAOX fiasco
>suddenly /gg/
You don't think it's at all possible that the two aren't mutually exclusive? That it's possible to hate people being overly sensitive to sexual imagery in games without subscribing to conspiracies? And if the comic is shitty, why are you reading it and/or giving two fucks about it's politics? Wanna know my opinion on the last episode of the Big Bang Theory? I don't have one because I don't watch it because when I don't like something, I watch something else unlike you, you fucking twat.
>>
>>77941653

>getting this mad
>>
>>77941723
Bad day at work. Customers are idiots; managers are well-meaning, but stupid.
>>
>>77941510
>buying a PS4

If I didn't think Gary was a beta kek before, I sure do now.
>>
>>77941986
>not getting a PS4
>not playing Bloodborne
Come on, man.
>>
>>77942024
>Playing a shitty game that didn't even win best art direction

It deserved to win
>>
>>77941510
>The fuck, why is this shitty comic going /gg/?
>escalating this fucking quickly
here's your reply
>>
File: Heel Turn, Pearl Harbored!.png (118 KB, 938x335) Image search: [Google]
Heel Turn, Pearl Harbored!.png
118 KB, 938x335
Pearl Harbor!
>>
>>77941510
>It's out duty as gamers
Fuck off with that, I can't even support the main DOA franchise anymore since it's become the biggest DLC whore on earth.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (79 KB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
79 KB, 1366x768
>>77942024
>being a dirty console peasant
>>
>>77941510
>I don't have a PS4, just y

How do you continue that sentence with a word beginning in y? "I just yank my dick to pictures of the girls"?
>>
>being surprised that a sex comic supports games with sexy women
>>77943918
Just yet.
>>
this makes me wanna pick up the comic again to be honest family
>>
>>77943855
but it's the only place you can play Virtua Fighting characters
>>
>>77943952
>Just yet.

Fair enough, I just figured from the context that he stopped himself blurting out something embarrassing.
>>
I fucking hate this new love interest. She looks identical the jailbait nympho from Magick Chicks. She's clearly pandering to gamers by being both super into lowbrow cheesecake games and able to recite the wikipedia page on gaming history.

Gary should just learn how to suck his own dick. It would make this garbage comic infinitely more readable.
>>
>>77944126
shhhh you'll give them ideas
>>
>>77941510
>It's our duty as gamers!

No. I'm sure as hell not going to drop $60 or more on something barebones like DoAX3.

It isn't my problem if KT suddenly gets afraid to release a game over here when you have stuff like Senran Kagura and even OneeChanbara for the PS4 coming over with less problems and those are from smaller companies
>>
>>77941653
You don't get it.

If you disagree with SJWs on comics, you're an obese fedoralord.
If you disagree with SJWs on video games, you're a goobergator.
If you disagree with SJWs on anything real-life related, you're a misogynist MRA shitloard.
>>
I don't see anything wrong with that strip.
>>
>>77941510
based giz is what it is
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.