[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's the worst Marvel event? After Civil War and Secret
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 2
File: osuultoepi5b7pmxtdw5.png (526 KB, 636x358) Image search: [Google]
osuultoepi5b7pmxtdw5.png
526 KB, 636x358
What's the worst Marvel event? After Civil War and Secret Invasion I decided to skip Seige. I am going to read Fear Itself and Avengers vs X-Men but I'm not expection much. I'm currently reading X-Factor and it already spoiled the AvX outcome and it was pretty predictiable.
>>
>>77940295
Ultimatum
>>
Original Sin was godawful bullshit.
>>
Why are you reading any events at all?

Are you stupid?
>>
>>77940360
this
>>
>>77940329
This by far.
Kill off a whole universe for no reason at all.
>>
>>77940295
Age of Ultron
>>
>>77940538
>......dammit. Just as I stopped counting down the months to December, now Marvel has got me counting down the seconds until this. Just, why marvel? Why am I unable to break free?
>No seriously though never stop making me happy with announcements like this.
>>
>>77940360
Original Sin was actually pretty enjoyable for what it was, people only dislike it because of "muh status quo"
>>
>>77940295
Ultimatum
Bendis' Age of Ultron
Fear Itself
>>
What's the worst DC event?
>>
>>77942628
Amazons Attack
>>
>>77940295
>Avengers vs X-Men
This event is god fucking aweful. So aweful in fact, that it spawned Muh Phoenix a redub of the entire event, which in fact, you should definetly read instead.
http://www.nuzlocke.com/muhphoenix.php?p=1

Apart from that, instead of Avengers vs X-Men, read the accompanying serieses Uncanny X-Men and AvX Consequences by Gillen. That will treat you so much better than the actual event.
>>
Quick: is there any Marvel events besides Annihilation in the past two decades that are good?
>>
>>77942793
Shit, I forgot that one. It was like they were trying to make another Civil War like Millar but made something worse than that.
>>
>>77942814
Dark Reign? But I guess it's not really a ~real~ event.
>>
>>77942628
Millennium.
>>
Original Sin
BOTA
BV
AoU
SI
HoM
AvX
Seige

Pic one?? They all suck!
>>
>>77940295
All of them bar Spider-Island are terrible. Take your pick.
>>
>>77942867
Oh dear god yes. That was awful.
>>
>>77942814
Annihilation: Conquest
War of Kings
Thanos Imperative

I know, I'm cheating.
>>
>>77942793
I want Gillen back on X-Men
At least he doesn't hate Cyclops
>>
>>77940295
AvX
>>
>>77943005
Spider-Island is good for the Pete/MJ stuff and jack all else.
>>
>>77942814
Two decades...2015....so 1995+.

Age of Apocalypse
Onslaught (YMMV)
>>
>>77942814
Messiah Complex and Second Coming aren't high art, but they are ok.
Age of X was fun.
>>
File: jim.jpg (46 KB, 325x500) Image search: [Google]
jim.jpg
46 KB, 325x500
>>77942793
Gillen seems to be the best part of any event.

>Fear Itself
>AvX
>Secret Wars
>>
Was Fear Itself that bad? I only read X-Men tie-ins, never read main story.
>>
>>77942814
Siege
Fear Itself
Secret Invasion
>>
>>77944015

It was painful to read that shit.
They also wanted to kill Bucky again with it and backed off from the fan reaction.
>>
>>77944211
Top lel
>>
>>77940295
Read Seige with the Loki tie in issue. That mini is great. It's not really an event.
>>
>>77943258

Spider-Island had some fun spin-offs too.
>>
>>77940295
Civil War.

I give Age of Ultron some slack for being delayed but it was pretty bad too.
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.