[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is this the closest we're going to get to a new Jaime Reyes
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: Nova #2 (2016) - Page 5.jpg (949 KB, 1988x3056) Image search: [Google]
Nova #2 (2016) - Page 5.jpg
949 KB, 1988x3056
Is this the closest we're going to get to a new Jaime Reyes Blue Beetle comic?
>>
>>77940143

At first, i thought this was a shazam comic.
>>
>>77940158

It could really be anything. I don't know much about Sam's Nova outside of Ultimate Spider-Man but he's really lacking a personality here. Is it always like this?
>>
What the shit isn't that a DC font
>>
Oh, didn't even realize that was out.
No Alien Beating Stick, no buy
>>
>Blue beetle was never good.
>>
>>77940204
What I've been hearing is that Sam is basically Marvel's Hal Jordan. Been planning to read up on him to see how much that holds true.
>>
File: 3397281-kaldera+kaelynn+eva.jpg (589 KB, 1249x1920) Image search: [Google]
3397281-kaldera+kaelynn+eva.jpg
589 KB, 1249x1920
His mom looks like she got darker. She been tanning?
>>
I guess not like that a whole bog loss there. Why I see it Jaime reyes had his story told and we should just accept that.
>>
>>77940259

>Wow, I am kind of aroused by this situation.
>>
>>77940231
I believe that's more Dick Ride than Sam, but I'm not that knowledgeable about Marvel, so I could be wrong.
>>
>>77940303
me too. got me thinking about "saneperson"s shadowcat and batgirl. the funky red eye kind of makes me think of hemlock grove
>>
>>77940420

Dick Rider and Carol have always been compared to Hal. We used to exclusively call the later female Hal Jordan to piss her fans off. Good times.
>>
>>77940259
>milf bound and leashed by younger woman

this is so exactly my fetish
>>
>>77940470
That seems more like something that should piss Halfans off though. I mean, no-one deserves to be compared to Carol.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.