[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
NPH as The Riddler?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 8
File: Batman-MAIN.jpg (43 KB, 615x409) Image search: [Google]
Batman-MAIN.jpg
43 KB, 615x409
http://www.mirror.co.uk/tv/tv-news/neil-patrick-harris-would-totally-6948726

Thoughts on this? personally I would love it, as its something that me and my girlfriend have talked about many times before.
>>
bumping
>>
File: nph-gotham-uprising.jpg (282 KB, 826x1224) Image search: [Google]
nph-gotham-uprising.jpg
282 KB, 826x1224
SHIT JUST GOT REAL
>>
>>77933774
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D3kuuu_mcw8
Nygma's laugh at 2:15 where it's evil and crazy yet somewhat whimsical. I could see NPH Riddler being like that and it'd be cool.
>>
Jesus Christ is it 2008 again?
>>
He'd make a better Riddler for Affleck than Bale so I'd be fine with it
>>
He was my number one pick for Riddler until I saw someone suggest Glenn Howerton.

Now I just want him as a live-action Music Meister. Most of The Flash's cast have singing experience.
>>
>>77933774
yeah that works for me
>>
>>77934189
>Now I just want him as a live-action Music Meister.

Charlie Day would be better for that.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IynML80KbhU
>>
>>77934189
FLASH MUSICAL CHRISTMAS SPECIAL WHEN
>>
I fully support this. Neil is great, but aren't they setting up a Red Hood story? Although that may be a good thing considering you could incorporate several bat rogues at once.
>>
File: us nerds.jpg (52 KB, 640x920) Image search: [Google]
us nerds.jpg
52 KB, 640x920
>>77933774
>>
A cameo would be fine, but Riddler as the main villain in a Batman movie would be ass
>>
Have the cold opening be Batman putting away Riddler or Jason showing up and putting a bullet in him or roughing him up if they're going with UtRH
>>
If they go the Red Hood route, I'd love to see several cameos or small roles like Clayface, Scarecrow, or Mister Freeze. NPH would make a great Nygma and could play a minor role in discovering its Jason
>>
>>77934363
I think it would be nice to have him show up in maybe an arkham scene and have him come in more in a later film
>>
>>77933774
There is only one role destined for NPH - live action Music Meister for next year's Flash/Arrow crossover event. A two night musical extravaganza.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=V_q1SdaWLlw
>>
>>77933955
>Morgan Freedman
>>
File: 1285425704843.gif (10 KB, 834x600) Image search: [Google]
1285425704843.gif
10 KB, 834x600
>>77933879
oh my...
>>
Would Riddler work better as a puzzle themed serial killer of the "ignorant" or a criminal information broker/hacker in this universe?
>>
Music Meister or we riot
>>
>>77935163
I would like it if he goes full Jigsaw riddler
>>
File: TdGj98j.jpg (58 KB, 600x500) Image search: [Google]
TdGj98j.jpg
58 KB, 600x500
>>
But he's Music Meister
>>
>>77936921
hes so based
>>
>>77933774
Jim Carry could do that role again, but lately he's been this toxic shit that'll shit on your movie at launch when he gets upset about violence.
>>
>>77933879
What's the sauce on this? Is it legit?
>>
>>77933774
Why is the media trying to force the genre back into the camp style that nearly killed it in the 90s?
>>
>>77938044
>Jim Carry could do that role again
he couldn't do it the first time
>>
>>77938351
>>77936965
it was halloween 2014

>>77938044
>>77938438
I honestly think he could if he did it as aserious role.
>>
File: Riddler.jpg (190 KB, 1280x1638) Image search: [Google]
Riddler.jpg
190 KB, 1280x1638
I know it's just voice acting, but I though Wally Wingert in Arkham Asylum was always the perfect Riddler.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AjpRf5rQg-I
>>
>>77934305
Barrowman, Laurel, Lotz, Colton and Diggle have singing experience too
only Amell can't
>>
>>77934363
>>77934736
The fact that this is a lived-in DC Universe means that villains don't individually need an introduction movie which I think will allow WB to cast a bunch of actors as Bat villains to use in whatever capacity they want.
>>
>>77933774
I've always wanted an NPH Riddler
he just needs to dye his hair ginger
imagine him saying
GREETINGS YOU PUNY INSECT

I would fucking love him

>>77940874
this is honestly the reason I want NPH
I feel like he sounds somewhat the same
Wingert was a perfect Riddler
that arrogance and insanity
>>
>>77940874
I think if the DCEU were to pulling anything from the Arkham universe the interpretation of Riddler would be perfect and NPH could pull it off.
>>
>>77933774

As long as he wasn't overly emotional. I want to see a real battle of minds... not some immature bullshit where he loses simply because he threw a tantrum or overlooked something obvious. I'm so tired of that shit.
>>
>>77933774
FUND IT
>>
>>77941465
you want a super serious Riddler anon?
I would like that, like The Batman animated series
>>
>>77941481

Well, I feel like Heath's version of the Joker would have failed really really badly if the compromised the moral side of the argument. His acting was extreme but it fit because it didn't compromise the actual contrast between Batman and the Joker. The pure moral conflict between the two.

>God knows Bale's acting didn't help.

I feel the same here would apply. It doesn't matter how good or bad Neil Patrick Harris would act, but it would help if he took on a very serious thinking role. Since that's how the Riddler is. It's a MENTAL battle. They can't compromise that. If they do with some silly ass trope then the entire thing will look like a failure and Neil Patrick Harris will look like a no-talent ass-hat, and it won't even be how he acted... it'll be because they compromised the story.
>>
>>77940874
>>77941541
I've got to say I would love a serious Riddler, but I'm also partial to the Arkhamverse Riddler
>>
>>77934294
NPH is the voice of Music Meister...
Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.