[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who else was happy when they broke up?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
Who else was happy when they broke up?
>>
>>77929572
Margaret
>>
>>77929589
No cause I was they were not meant to be together they repelled each other
>>
CJ is objectively better than Margaret in virtually every way.
>>
>>77929572
I was happy because CJ deserves someone better than a beta like Mordecai.
>>
CJ is a much better character. Margaret started out too late becoming one, and what she currently has to offer as one isn't all that interesting. I'm glad they broke up, but I want her back.
>>
>>77929899
This. CJ was great, making her disappear from the show now she broke up with Betacai is dumb.
>>
>>77929572
just because something was pretty poorly done doesnt mean that it deserves such a poorly done ending. sure it's 'over' but the bad times could have been over by just starting to write them well
though desu it seemed like things WERE turning around, with CJ learning to control her temper and shit.. and all this does is kinda confirm she had a point all along.. which is not okay.
so no, fuck you. this breakup wasnt good just because the relationship was bad. that's like saying divorce is good. the only good outcome is retcon/annullment
>>
FUCK SHIPPING !! THIS IS THE KIND OF SHIT WHO RUINS ALL SHOWS !!

and the virgins vaginas here love that ! fuck you !
>>
>>77930009
The relationship was good, though? They worked together well, and considering there was a whole episode about how the universe literally tried to set Mordecai and Margaret together, it's completely fair that CJ kept having to worry about Mordecai pulling some stupid shit.
>>
>>77930047
CAPS LOCK !! I'M USING CAPS LOCK AND EXTRA EXCLAMATION MARKS !!

I'm gonna call an entire board virgins! And then mock them!
>>
How often do we have media consisting of woman with an anger issue that gets acknowledged? I find this aspect interesting, there's no gag about the harm she can cause, unless it's in self defense.The best part is she tries to work through it, an interesting parallel to Benson's anger which stems more from frustration, but he can rarely act upon it.
>>
>>77930117
Folks, that is one of the main component of shipping, the anger/rage is the main thing to make audience "exciting". When the developers run out of ideas, the drama is more likely to be the only viable solution.
>>
>>77929572
What did this teach us again?
>>
>>77930668
Mordecai is the worst character of Regular Show and Rigby episodes are better.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.