[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You are a sick bastard, Anon.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4
You are a sick bastard, Anon.
>>
File: sweety susie.png (83 KB, 699x628) Image search: [Google]
sweety susie.png
83 KB, 699x628
>>77926767
4U
>>
>>77926767
>2015
>still no Oblongs reboot with Creepy Susie as the main character
Why live
>>
>>77926819
Nigga samurai jack is coming back, all we need now is megas xlr and then anything is game
>>
File: 1444577868959.png (25 KB, 262x320) Image search: [Google]
1444577868959.png
25 KB, 262x320
>>77926767
>>
>>77926819
Creepy Susie can't carry a show though. Plus we have too many shows with "Creepy little girl" as the main character.

The Oblongs was solid as it was and I'd prefer it coming back with Susie keeping her role as a supporting character.
>>
Nice! A Herny thread!
>>
>>77926888

Even if she isn't "Main Character" material, it still would have been nice if there was at least Oblongs episode that focused on her. Or at least more screentime. I wouldn't be surprised if you collected all her lines from the show and ended up with anything longer than 10 minutes.
>>
>>77928819
I can jive with that idea

I'm sure if the series kept going we'd get a Creepy Susie episode. I mean we got a Helga episode for chrissake.
>>
>>77928819
>Y U NO PANDER TO ME SPECIFICALLY

Fuck off tripfag
>>
>>77928819
There was that planned Halloween episode focusing on Susie's birthday party and her family was finally going to appear.
Too bad the show's second season was never produced.
>>
>>77929339
Yeah, it was a pretty good show.
Same it got cancelled, had a lot of potential; at least, I think it did.

>Says Anon, desperately trying to pump life into the creepy thread
>>
>>77929339
>that dad
>that pet...ball
>>
>>77926819
what a shame
at least reruns are returning tomorrow
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.