[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Aqua Teen won't ever be canceled... Aqua Teen won't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4
File: aqua teens.jpg (49 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
aqua teens.jpg
49 KB, 400x300
Aqua Teen won't ever be canceled...
Aqua Teen won't ever be dismantled...
Aqua Teen gonna be together...
Aqua Teen gonna be... forever...
;_;7
>>
>>77923746
This is the best reaction of Carl, ever. A defeated man.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A_6l-WiwDdI
>>
>>77923765
Poor Santa
>>
It really sucks we lost aqua teen just to see a really shitty episode.

Boston was pretty bad.
>>
>>77924005
Well I mean, it was unfinished
>>
>>77923746
How many cartoons does AS still have?
>>
>>77924168
Isn't Venture Bros still on?
>>
It's okay, it needed to die. Really badly.
>>
>>77924168
>Mike Tyson Mysteries
>Mr. Pickles
>Rick & Morty
>Robot Chicken
>Squidbillies
>The Venture Bros.

Jesus, when I actually lay it all out like that, they don't have much at all presently.
>>
>>77925398
Is it just me or has Squidbillies been kinda meh lately?
>>
>>77923765
OF COURSE!
>>
>>77925493
When was the last time they aired new episodes? I honestly can't remember any lately aside from the one where Rusty played superhero.
>>
>>77923765
Meatwad has Loss on his fucking shirt.
>>
>>77923765
For the first time, I bothered to translate the shirt. It says "You're Dumb."
>>
I won't lie, it was kind of past its prime. It stopped being good once it stopped being about quotable dialogue and more about seeing how much disgusting imagery they could fit in.

Either way it's sad to see it go.
>>
>>77925398
Plus the syndicated shows (Senpai Gam, Am Dad, Cleveland Show, KotH and Bob's) that take up the lion's share of the programming.
>>
>>77923765
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8mVwa6t_Apo

Carl truly understood the way of the world.
>>
>>77925493
it's always been meh. it's diet aqua teen.
>>
>>77925871
Oh man, did I just hear some WRONG opinions?
>>
Best intro
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MuYn6XmfwQ8
>>
Carl is overrated as fuck in my opinion, the best character of the show is Shake.
>>
>>77925398
What's worse is that Mike Tyson Mysteries is the only good show they're currently airing new episodes of.

Robot Chicken, Squidbillies, and Venture Bros. all jumped the shark years ago and Mr. Pickles and Rick & Morty were garbage from the get-go.
>>
In three or four years they'll premiere a new episode out of nowhere on April Fools Day.

Watch.
>>
File: 2c3.jpg (35 KB, 565x600) Image search: [Google]
2c3.jpg
35 KB, 565x600
>>77927266
>Rick and Morty
>Garbage
>>
>>77925585
last fall I think
>>
>>77925951
That's not
UNIT PATROL
UNIT PATROL
LOCK 'N' LOAD
UNIT PATROL
UNIT PATROL
JAAAZZ
>>
File: 1255320247305.gif (3 KB, 100x100) Image search: [Google]
1255320247305.gif
3 KB, 100x100
>>77929467
>that filename
>>
>>77929467
YOU READY FOR THIS?
MY NAME IS
MEATWAD
I'M A BEEF BLOD
AND A IGLOO
OR A HOTDOG
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.