[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So what are the odds of pic related coming back now that Samurai
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: Sym-Bionic_Titan_logo.svg.png (66 KB, 1280x768) Image search: [Google]
Sym-Bionic_Titan_logo.svg.png
66 KB, 1280x768
So what are the odds of pic related coming back now that Samurai Jack is on its way?
>>
>>77923653
Depends on how Jack is doing.
Maybe ADULT SWIM will ask for a second season.
I really want closure.
>>
>>77923653
None. The rights were sold off.
>>
>>77924009
To whom?
>>
>>77924032
The IRS. Not so much sold, but it was written off as a loss.

Gendy could get them back, but it would be very expensive and very difficult. I wouldn't hold my breath.
>>
>>77924266
Maybe crowdfunding could help?
>>
None.

SBT may have had better action and more plot than SJ, but it wasn't close to Genndy as SJ. Plus, SBT was practically doomed from the start, and the disputes between him and CN over scheduling against the cg Clone Wars has most likely left a lot of animosity.
>>
>>77924266
Fuck. So NEVER EVER?
>>
>>77924534
Probably, yeah

Same fate as Megas XLR

It was also the fate of IGPX, but apparently the way they got it back was kind of a one time thing.
>>
>>77924505
Wasn't it also a toys issue? CN wanting a bunch of toys ?
>>
>>77923653
No one knows.

The legal limbo is something they CAN get back from and Genny said he would love to come back to it AFTER finishing SJ.

But no one knows.
>>
>>77924534
It depends on the specific deduction that was invoked for the write off and the terms and conditions around it, but if undoing it involves CN paying the tax they would otherwise owe it's never going to happen.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.