[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Whomp Update You may ask why Agrias doesn't banish the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3
Whomp Update

You may ask why Agrias doesn't banish the horror back to the deep realm. She's not the one who removed its imprisonment orb that would bond its worldly form to the person who released it. No, that was Ronnie. And now he's married to Grgnxan the DrinkBeast.
>>
>>77920271
>And now he's married to Grgnxan the DrinkBeast.
HAHAHA The pleasantly plump Son of Santa, life partner to an obese otherworldly entity.
It's just like one of my western fantasy stories.
>>
The drinkbeast is just a metaphor for those showers ronnie takes, right?

So it's just a repeated joke, then?
>>
File: LOL1.png (529 KB, 900x576) Image search: [Google]
LOL1.png
529 KB, 900x576
LOL
>>
>>77920271
I thought Agrias moved out of his place?
>>
>>77920968
that doesnt make sense tha- i mean LOL
>>
>>77921418
She did. Then he moved into her place.
>>
File: move.jpg (357 KB, 900x929) Image search: [Google]
move.jpg
357 KB, 900x929
>>77921504
She wasn't the one that moved out, he moved out first (November '14), and then she rented a new place that he then moved into (June '15).
>>
>>77921497
You don't know Dobson's story then.
>>
>>77921627
the shield
>>
>>77920328
that shield is BEGGING for a loss edit
>>
>>77921725
Already done
>>77920968
>>
>>77921584
has she been gaining weight?
>>
>>77920271
M Dude really let himself go
>>
>>77920968
10/10!
>>
>having a water bill

Americans.
>>
>>77923020
Having a water bill is now an American thing? I'm pretty sure most places charge for water.
>>
Ronnie's been on fire lately
>>
>>77920271
>water bill

and american's mock the tv license.
>>
I'm trying to find out lewds of Ronnie.
>>
>>77923325
The dating thing really didn't work. That was a low period. Once he dropped that, the quality rose immensely. Hopefully that doesn't stop him from experimenting in the future. Sure, the girlfriend thing failed, but that doesn't mean all deviations from the formula will.
>>
>>77923366
>>77923020
what place in the world has free water? India?
>>
>>77924398
I'm pretty sure the rancid liquid in the Ganges can't be referred to as water anymore.
>>
>>77920968
>that's okay, but it needs more lo-FUCK
Okay, that's good.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.