[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Doomsday gets a Red Lantern ring What happens, /co/? Can
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: doomsday.jpg (53 KB, 620x320) Image search: [Google]
doomsday.jpg
53 KB, 620x320
>Doomsday gets a Red Lantern ring
What happens, /co/? Can anyone besides obscenely OP characters do anything to him?

Alternatively:
>Hulk gets a RL ring
I imagine he'd be even more impossible to beat than RL Doomsday. Thoughts?
>>
File: 1439263069133.png (217 KB, 684x433) Image search: [Google]
1439263069133.png
217 KB, 684x433
>>77919589
>>Hulk gets a RL ring
>I imagine he'd be even more impossible to beat than RL Doomsday. Thoughts?

Superman can destroy both the Hulk and a lantern. The pairing of the two isn't going to change anything.

Also, doomsday isn't rage centered, I doubt he could use it. If anything, fear or even compassion would work better for him.

God I hate the whole "throw a lantern ring on a character and they're now godmode" bullshit.

The rings don't just work for anyone. Hell oliver queen once used hal's ring to create an arrow. He basically knocked himself unconscious from the strain.

Take your shit thread and put it where the sun doesn't shine.
>>
>>77920491
And a blue ring could just calm Hulk losing his red ring charge and Hulk rage.
>>
Dude

Did you even read the vast majority of my post?

>Superman can destroy both the Hulk and a lantern. The pairing of the two isn't going to change anything.
>Can anyone besides obscenely OP characters do anything to him?
>obscenely OP characters
>>
>>77920491
Not to mention Lanturn Rings require a decent amount of imagination in order to be used effectively. Mindless brutes like Doomsday or Hulk would be shit lanturns because of this.
>>
>>77920570
>Asks if an obscenely OP character can only be stopped by another obscenely OP character.

You either didn't think this query through very hard or you didn't think at all.
Which was it, I wonder?
>>
>>77920570
>The pairing of the two isn't going to change anything.

you missed the part where I said

> The pairing of the two isn't going to change anything.
>>
>>77920666
Actually, I chose to ignore it because it was kinda completely untrue?

I could kick your ass, and I could kick the ass of a midget, but if you grabbed that midget and began to beat me with it, the situation would change entirely.
>>
File: 1447111067018.gif (1 MB, 370x288) Image search: [Google]
1447111067018.gif
1 MB, 370x288
>>77920685
>I could kick your ass, and I could kick the ass of a midget, but if you grabbed that midget and began to beat me with it, the situation would change entirely.

wut.

okay fine. If by some amazing, unbelievable what if, the Hulk can magically use a lantern ring, then the fight with Thor goes from a close fight to Hulk stomping.

Happy?
>>
>>77920609
I gotta hand it to ya, I kinda spaced that bit.
>>
>>77920685
>>77920736
What if it's Mr Fixit?
>>
>>77920825
Now see, I said if he beat me with a midget. That doesn't entail the midget using any of it's abilities, that just means using the midget as a melee weapon.

It's like beating someone with a power ring; you aren't using it's abilities, you're using the ring itself to injure someone
>>
>>77920491
>>77920666
I hate that people try to have fun discussion threads like this and people just shit on them. We can't have threads about tv shows or movies because that's not /co/ according to some people and we can't have discussions about actual comic stuff either? What the fuck do you discuss then, anon?
>>
>>77919589
The problem with giving Hulk a Red Lantern ring is that it'd run out of power too fast.
>>
>>77920491
if hal is able to use a ring then anyone should
>>
>>77920491
yeah but can he defeat uchiha madara?
>>
>>77920491
>Take your shit thread and put it where the sun doesn't shine.
/v/?
>>
>>77923163
Cry me a river fanboy.

Talk about something interesting next time.
>>
>>77920570
Superman isn't obscenely OP though, only complete autists cannot discern normal feats of the character and obvious PIS or even worse, WIS.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.