[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who is more deserving of a place in the Justice League, Hawkman
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: hawks.jpg (186 KB, 607x800) Image search: [Google]
hawks.jpg
186 KB, 607x800
Who is more deserving of a place in the Justice League, Hawkman or Hawkgirl?

Personally, I feel like Hawkgirl balances the team out a little by adding another girl, and Hawkman works better by himself.
>>
>splitting up the hawks
>not having them both be on JSA
OP you are scum.
>>
Why not both?

I like Hawkman on the JL because he tends to butt heads more with other members, Hawkgirl's interactions tend to feel a little more nondescript.
>>
I'm gonna agree with the above anons and say that the Hawks work best as a package deal. It's nice to have a couple on a team, they add to the overall group dynamic well.

If you can only have just one of them, then I have to agree with >>77918502 in that for the most part Carter (or Katar whatever) sticks out the most by being particularly prone to clashing with other personalities.
>>
>>77918452
HawkGirl should be with the Justice league. no one cares about Hawkman anymore
>>
>>77918581
>muh DCAU is the only DC that matters!
>>
>>77918630
This unironically
>>
I like the Hawkman/Green Arrow dynamic.

Hawkwoman is cool too, though.

The easiest thing would be to have both, but then you have two people with the same abilities and theme.

I dunno, I'd keep the League membership fluid in the first place. Instead of "these seven members are the people you'll see every issue," it'd be sorta like JLU (just not as big), with people kinda coming and going depending on the storyline.

You'd get Hawkman in some stories, and Hawkwoman in others.
>>
>>77918778
Best hawkman/GA stories?
>>
>>77918452
Hawgkirl = Best Girl in Justice League Animated Series
>>
Hawkman if Green Arrow and/or Ray Palmer are on the team as well. Hawkgirl otherwise
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.