[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/sveg/ Star Vs Evil General Weekend Thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 190
File: Star smiling.png (437 KB, 800x518) Image search: [Google]
Star smiling.png
437 KB, 800x518
It's that time of the week again edition

Links:
http://svtfoe.booru.org/index.php?page=forum&s=view&id=3

Fanfics:
http://svtfoe.booru.org/index.php?page=forum&s=view&id=1

Previously on /sveg/ >>77800221
>>
File: Friday.jpg (107 KB, 600x1047) Image search: [Google]
Friday.jpg
107 KB, 600x1047
Is this one gonna survive?

In that case, is that time again!
>>
>>77918471
Why do you mean by that?
>>
>>77918504
I noticed some attempts at making a /sveg/ thread were deleted before.

Lets hope this one stays.
>>
>>77918532
Maybe because it was a bit too early for a thread.
>>
File: Buenos Diaz.jpg (60 KB, 482x960) Image search: [Google]
Buenos Diaz.jpg
60 KB, 482x960
>>77918539
It's getting close to 2 am on the east coast; so it's Friday for some segment of the world.
>>
File: 1446253291233.gif (1020 KB, 700x431) Image search: [Google]
1446253291233.gif
1020 KB, 700x431
One week closer to the new season.
>>
>>77918610
The Japanese dub also grows near. Time to enjoy season all over again
>>
>>77918610

Wait? Next week there will be new episodes?
>>
File: Jannuh the Mage.png (143 KB, 842x965) Image search: [Google]
Jannuh the Mage.png
143 KB, 842x965
>>77818734
>>77833712

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qtTMAwagkeQ

Freeze! Burn! EXPLODE! Introducing: Janna the Mage!

>At Ruida's tavern, Janna originally wanted to take the role of a Thief... until she learned one spell "element" in this word is literally EXPLOSION and the best spell Mages can use is called "Kaboom" so it's a promising profession. So far she can only toss fireballs about but soon enough, Bang! Boom! KABOOM!

Continuing the Star VS characters as DQ3 classes thing I have going.

This was the first time I drew Janna, dunno if she resembles the original one much, but it was fun.

Only one to go.

>Next up: Sabrina the ???.
>>
File: Annoyed Star 2.png (272 KB, 401x364) Image search: [Google]
Annoyed Star 2.png
272 KB, 401x364
>>77918649
Sadly no; he just means that we're one week closer to the hiatus being over.
>>
File: Tsundere Star.jpg (65 KB, 640x678) Image search: [Google]
Tsundere Star.jpg
65 KB, 640x678
Any write friends here interested to make TsunStar green or Fanfic?
>>
>>77918634
have they announced the voice cast yet?
>>
STARCO IS CUTE AND PERFECT!

CUTE AND PERFECT!
>>
>>77918899
Not yet
>>
Looks like deafbro is already preparing for the holidays.
>>
File: Christmas Hoodie Marco.jpg (51 KB, 500x421) Image search: [Google]
Christmas Hoodie Marco.jpg
51 KB, 500x421
>>77919134
>>
File: tumblr_nyswt3gbNd1tp8yb6o1_1280.jpg (190 KB, 1280x916) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nyswt3gbNd1tp8yb6o1_1280.jpg
190 KB, 1280x916
>>77919134
>>77919217
WHERE'S MY CHRISTMAS SPECIAL DAMMIT
>>
File: image.png (2 MB, 1164x1537) Image search: [Google]
image.png
2 MB, 1164x1537
Dirty Janna is best Janna Part 2
>>
>>77918707
Explosion is by far the best element that exists in the universe. Dorbs art.
>>
File: spatziline.tumblr 121707367246.gif (123 KB, 920x760) Image search: [Google]
spatziline.tumblr 121707367246.gif
123 KB, 920x760
Janna+Jackie+Star+Marco four-way is the best ship.

Prove me wrong.
>>
File: 1446880418482.png (243 KB, 1200x1200) Image search: [Google]
1446880418482.png
243 KB, 1200x1200
>>77919835
Well if you insist!
>>
Ah nice to see you all again. I need to turn in since I work tomorrow but I still wanted to say hi.

Will probably start work on my next fic after work tomorrow if I can.
>>
>>77920008
Hi
Gud luk with work
>>
>>77920022

Thanks, I just want the holidays to be over already so I can go back to a less crazy schedule.
>>
>>77919835
Harem is endgame.
>>
>>77920036
>I just want the holidays to be over already so I can go back to a less crazy schedule.

That makes two of us. cant wait for january, ugh.

I look forward to your next fanfic!
>>
>>77920066
As long as it's a bi harem.
>>
>>77920073
When I was a kid I never wanted Christmas to end now I. Just all "yeah yeah merry Christmas and a happy go fuck yourself"

Thanks, its the Fallout/Star fic...not sure how that is gona play out...but I said I'd do it and I keep my promises.
>>
>>77918707
Cute!

Star is Loto.
Marco is Martial Artist
Brit is merchant.
Sabrina is jester. Always messing up.
Starfan is mage.
Not sure about Jackie. Could you do something with Brittney dressed as Deborah? She is my favorite bride to pick in dq5.
>>
Have you all bought your shirts from the Disney Store yet?
>>
>>77920166
No...?
>>
File: tumblr_nyok2wGLxM1u18c62o1_1280.jpg (107 KB, 800x755) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nyok2wGLxM1u18c62o1_1280.jpg
107 KB, 800x755
>>
File: mfw tomco.jpg (60 KB, 500x579) Image search: [Google]
mfw tomco.jpg
60 KB, 500x579
>>77920296
>>
>>77918532
Maybe because Thursday isn't part of the weekend?
>>
>>77920296
I don't know who keeps making all of this lewd Marco art, but I have to say they are doing a pretty good job.
>>
>>77918634
>dub

Get out, you philistine.
>>
File: AWAY AWAY ver 2.jpg (287 KB, 500x439) Image search: [Google]
AWAY AWAY ver 2.jpg
287 KB, 500x439
>>77920488
>Not liking nippon noises
Foul beast away
>>
File: 128250276269.png (165 KB, 306x230) Image search: [Google]
128250276269.png
165 KB, 306x230
>>77920482
http://fellcat.tumblr.com/
>>
File: 1432878611564.jpg (139 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1432878611564.jpg
139 KB, 400x400
>>77920573
Good stuff. If you know who did the dirty Janna pic too I'd be eternally grateful.
>>
Hi, /sveg/!
I hope you are ready for the next chapter of the "Nudist Saga"!
Posting it next…
>>
>>77920717

1/9
>The sun had already set, and only a slowly fading tint of folly had been left, to slowly recede towards the western horizon.
>The delivery boy stopped his scooter in front of the Diaz household; he checked the time on his phone, then fist-pumped: a new personal record!
>It wasn’t the first time he delivered pizzas to that specific address; but as always, on his way to the front door, the boy couldn’t help but admire the most unique feature of the building: from the second floor of the house, a tall, medieval-like tower protruded to the left, and then upwards. It resembled some kind of a weird mushroom; and from what the boy could tell, it wasn’t just a mere decoration — but it didn’t look like competent masonry either…
>The delivery boy rang the doorbell; he had to wait quite a while, before somebody came to answer.
>The door was only slightly pulled ajar, projecting a narrow stripe of light across the dark front yard.
>“Hiii!” greeted Sabrina, blushing.
>Through the tight opening, the boy could only barely glimpse at the girl’s face: she seemed kinda ordinary-looking, but he had to admit that her smile was really cute.
>“Pizzas for Marco Diaz” the boy announced.
>Suddenly, Janna’s grinning face appeared right under Sabrina’s.
>“Helloooo theeeere!” she sang.
>Also Janna wasn’t what you’d call a beauty queen — and yet, she too possessed some kind of quality that made her vaguely attractive.
>Judging from her expression, there was something that amused the girl no end — but the boy had really no clue about it.
>Sabrina interjected:
>“You can leave the boxes on the doormat: here’s the money” she said, clumsily sticking out her bare arm, and handing some banknotes and small change; “you can keep the rest!”
>The delivery boy checked the money, and everything seemed in order: actually, the tip wasn’t bad at all.
>“Alright, thanks” he replied, aloof; “See ya.”
>>
>>77920731

2/9
>While the boy was walking back to the scooter, he could catch the noises of the two girls surreptitiously bickering with each other.
>For barely a couple seconds, the stripe of light on the yard widened — for just as long as it took to carry the pile of pizza boxes inside the house.
>The boy had already mounted on his vehicle and was about to leave, when Janna’s voice called out for him:
>“Heeey you, big stud!” she uttered, alluringly: “I’ve got an EXTRA TIP for you, HERE!…”
>As the boy turned, he caught a mere glimpse of Janna — completely naked — as she was playfully mooning him.
>One instant later, though, Sabrina hurried to shut the door — thus leaving the boy in the dark, alone with his perplexity.
>Janna and Sabrina laughed all the way to the second floor.
>On the first level of the tower known as ‘Star’s room’, the eponymic fourteen-year-old Star Butterfly was having disproportionate amounts of fun by jumping over and over on top of her king-sized bed.
>Her friend Fanny ‘StarFan13’ Decor was participating in this activity as well, cackling innocently; neither of the skinny girls wore any clothes.
>Finally, all that mindless exertion managed to tire them: one after the other, the silly teens plopped down on their butts, alternately panting and giggling.
>Fanny’s fascination for her friend never seemed to wane: after admiring Star’s long, blond hair for a few seconds, the brunette gently took a strand in her hands.
>“Woow, Star: I really like your hair!”
>“…And I like YOU!” replied Star Butterfly, poking one of the lenses of Fanny’s eyeglasses.
>Janna burst into the room with the best news of the day:
>“Pizzas are here, guys!”
>At that announcement, Hope, Jackie and Marco immediately left their spots in front of the TV; they took the spiral staircase and rushed down to the base of the tower.
>Needless to say, they too were completely in the buff.
>>
Starco when?
>>
>>77920739

3/9
>The seven naked friends gathered in the middle of the room, and started setting up for the dinner.
>“About time! I’ve been really starving!” exclaimed Marco, while helping Hope to spread a large blanked on the cold tiled floor.
>Hope laughed:
>“Oh, stop whining, Marco! You know, instead I have to say that the delivery has been pretty fast!”
>Jackie was the first to sit down on the blanket.
>“I’m quite hungry as well, actually!”
>Then, Star jumped on Jackie’s back, hugging her while flashing the widest of smiles.
>“PIZZA, PIZZAAAA!” Star rejoiced, before letting go of her friend, and sitting on the floor by her side.
>The boxes were scattered in the middle of the blanket; and one after the other, they were all rushed open, and viciously pillaged.
>The circle of naked friends started eating in silence — but their quiet didn’t last.
>Almost burning her tongue on a slice, Star commented:
>“Woah, this pizza’s still hot!”
>On the other end of the circle, Janna jumped in:
>“Oh, and the delivery boy was even HOTTER! Am I right, Sabrina?” she asked, elbowing the cheerleader.
>The timing of that gesture was quite unfortunate, though: Sabrina was about to bite on a large slice, and the push from her friend made her spill some of the topping.
>Sabrina jumped.
>“EEK!” she cried: “HOT CHEESE on my BOOBIE! Ow ow ow!…”
>From her seat beside her, Hope rushed to Sabrina’s rescue: the cutesy girl leaned towards her friend’s bare chest, and swiftly licked the cheese away.
>…It took a full second, before Hope herself realized what she had just done.
>Then, Hope turned toward Sabrina, first, and then the rest of the crew: in everybody’s silent stare, she could easily read a sense of pure wonderment.
>After everybody had stood agape for a few seconds, Jackie finally spoke everyone’s mind:
>“WOOOOOOW!”
>Hope stuttered some semblance of an explanation:
>“…I …I j- just wanted t- to help Sabrina!”
>>
>>77920751

4/9
>Hope paused, then came up with:
>“…Also, I really like CHEESE!”
>It took just a single heartbeat, before the whole room burst into laughter.
>Hope sulked.
>“Awww, guys: stop laughing at me!” she whined, while trying to cover her flushed face behind the long, reddish-brown hair.
>Soon, her friends started cheering Hope, and patting her on the shoulders and head.
>After Sabrina had recovered from her own bout of embarrassment, she herself gave Hope a big warm hug, rapidly followed by a kiss on the cheek.
>Still laughing, Jackie commented:
>“It’s true, though: Hope REALLY loves cheese!”
>Janna intervened:
>“I can confirm: mac’n’cheese is her favorite pasta — and she could KILL, for a slice of cheesecake!”
>Fanny smiled.
>“I can bake cheesecake!” she said.
>“…Really!?” Hope replied, honestly enthused.
>“Yep!” the spectacled girl confirmed: “Philadelphia-style and New York-style! I just love to bake cakes!”
>Pointing her finger at Fanny, Hope suddenly shouted:
>“YOOOUUU! …You are my new BEE-EFF-EFF!”
>“…Say whaaaat?!” protested Janna, planting her fists against the hips.
>Hope playfully stuck out her tongue:
>“If you really want the title back, Janna, try returning ALL THE STUFF you’ve borrowed from me!”
>That could’ve proven to be quite difficult — as attested by Janna’s suddenly concerned expression, and the way she sucked in air between her gritted teeth.
>The seven teens laughed some more, before resuming their meal.
>…But Hope wasn’t really ready to drop the cheesecake subject.
>“You know, I’ve always wanted to learn how to make cheesecake myself: is it difficult, Fanny?”
>StarFan13 gulped a mouthful of pizza, then answered:
>>
>>77920761

5/9
>“Not at all, it’s pretty simple: the only reason it takes a couple hours, is because you have to bake the crust first, then wait until it’s cold, then make the rest of the cake, and finally bake it again. And after all that, it has to cool in the fridge for at least four hours.”
>“Would you like to teach me, one of these da—…? …Oh, wait a minute!”
>Hope’s brain itself was baking an idea:
>“Sooo… Correct me if I’m wrong: if we started baking tonight, on tomorrow morning we could have fresh cheesecake for breakfast?!”
>“That’s right.”
>With eyes widened, Hope dropped her half-eaten slice of pizza into the box; then, she stood up, went all around the circle of friends, and finally dropped on her knees by Fanny’s side.
>“PLLLLEEASE, Fanny: let’s go make cheesecake together, pleasepleasepleaseplease!…”
>Jackie chortled, but Fanny took it in earnest: she scratched her head, thinking, and finally looked towards the only boy in the room.
>“Well, if kitchen has the right ingredients — and more importantly, if Marco is OK, with us messing around…”
>With his mouth full, and every intention to keep on chewing, Marco simply gave her the thumbs up.
>“Yaaay!” Hope rejoyced: “So, let’s do it NOW!”
>She grabbed Fanny by an arm, then made her to stand up: the short-haired brunette didn’t have the time to take the pizza with her, before a very gluttonous Hope dragged her out of the room.
>Jackie stood up.
>“This is going to be fun: I wanna help!”
>Sabrina was instantly on board:
>“Me too!”
>Before joining them too, Janna grabbed a pizza box, and filled it with slices; then, she winked at Marco, and rushed away.
>Only Star and Marco lingered.
>The boy smiled:
>“I gotta admit it: this ‘no-pajama party’ has been a great idea!”
>“Thanks, Marco!” replied Star, while wrestling with a particularly large slice of pepperoni pizza: “I’m (chomp) Imm weeewwy gwad yuww hawwin’ fun!”
>>
>>77920778

6/9
>Marco smiled.
>“Also, the whole ‘nudist’ business… I know I’ve been a wet blanket over and over, about it, but… I’m really starting to like it.”
>He looked at Star in the eyes, then continued:
>“At first I was really, REALLY contrary to the idea of me being naked around Jackie. But, you know what? I think that I’ve never been this calm and at ease, in her presence. …What I’m trying to say, is: thank you, Star! Thank you very much!”
>The girl had stuffed her face more than a hamster would, but tried to smile anyway — with exceptionable results.
>She then got up on all four, and quickly trotted up to Marco’s side: there, she gave him a warm hug.
>Feeling her chest pressing against his arm, Marco chortled.
>“You do realize” he asked, “that all of this, has started because your nipples and I came into contact, do you?!”
>Star chuckled too, and barely kept the food inside her mouth: after somehow swallowing it without choking, the girl finally stood up.
>“Well, I guess it’s time for us to join the others down in the kitchen!”
>But even though the girl had an advantage on him, for some reason Marco beat her to the staircase…
>“And here I thought” said Marco, jokingly: “that there was already plenty of CHEESECAKE, around here!”
>But strangely, Star didn’t reply: for the last few seconds, in fact, she had limited herself to stand by the window, and look outside.
>“Maaarco!” she finally called: “Did you say that your parents were staying out until tomorrow?!…”
>Stopping halfway to the first floor, the boy turned.
>“Yeah: there’s the reunion concert of their favorite band! By now, they should be in the middle of the flight there.”
>“…No, they’re not!”
>Marco raised an eyebrow.
>“Hoooow do you know that?!”
>Star slowly turned.
>“Because,” she said matter-of-factly: “they’ve just parked the car in the driveway, and now they’re getting to the front door!”
>>
>>77920787

7/9
>…Indeed, Mr and Ms Diaz were traversing the front yard: Rafael was in an uncharacteristically bad mood.
>“I can’t BELIEVE them!” he grumbled; “This ‘overbooking’ crap is getting out of control! They can reimburse us of the ticket — but what about the lost concert?! That was a once-in-a-lifetime event! Grrr!”
>Conversely, Angie Diaz was VERY relaxed: so much so, that while bumbling along the walkway, with her stare lost in the firmament, she stumbled and dropped on the ground.
>“Oh, dear!” exclaimed Mr Diaz, hurrying to help: “Are you hurt?!”
>Angie replied in a giddy tone:
>“Uhhuhuh, don’t worry, dear: I’m fiiiine. The pavement broke my fall! Ehehe!”
>“Here, let me help you!” said the caring husband.
>Once the two unlocked the main door, they had the fleeting impression of people talking, and moving.
>…But as soon as Mr and Ms Diaz stepped in, there was nobody there in sight.
>“Heeeey, kids!” called out Angie, with a silly smile on her face: “We got back eeeearly!”
>Nobody replied.
>Rafael was puzzled: Marco and Star HAD to be there, because his son was clearly not the type that goes out leaving the lights on.
>Open boxes of pizza were lying on the dining table, and on the sofa; it took only a brief glance, for Mr Diaz to realize that somebody had been playing around with the kitchen, leaving behind them an unclean mess.
>“What happened, there?” the man asked. But before he could look into that any further, he felt obligated to help his wobbly wife to sit down.
>The two of them got halfway to the coach, before SOMEBODY, hiding behind the piece of furniture, pressed the panic button.
>Noises were made, muffled screams were uttered, and — before the Diaz couple could decide whether to take a closer look, or back off altogether — Sabrina, Janna and Jackie jumped out from their hiding place, and then disorderly ran upstairs.
>>
>>77920800

8/9
>“WHAT THE H—?!” yelled Rafael, blinking astonished at the sight of the three naked girls.
>The befuddled Ms Diaz, instead, simply giggled.
>Star opened the door beside the coach, and tried her best to give a furtive look at what had just happened: meeting the Diazs’ baffled stares, she clumsily smiled.
>“Oh hiiiii, Mr and Ms D!” she awkwardly said, while keeping her nude body hidden behind the door: “It’s nice, to see ya back! …What a BIG surprise — ehehe!”
>One of the chairs around the dining table moved, creaking: from under the table, Hope had stuck out her head to take a peek — and immediately regretted it.
>Rafael Diaz yelled:
>“Can anybody EXPLAIN what is going on, here?!”
>Fanny got startled, so she fell out of the cupboard where she had been hiding; as soon as the girl ran out of the kitchen, panicky, Hope immediately jumped out from under the table, and tagged along.
>After the two of them had climbed the stairs, Mr and Ms Diaz heard a loud noise: right behind them, something had dropped from the ceiling and slammed onto the floor.
>It was Marco.
>“Mom, dad: this is NOT what it looks like!”
>Once more bowled over, Rafael did a double take at him.
>“Marco, why are you butt naked?!”
>Angie giggled:
>“Ehe: I can see Marco’s pee-pee!”
>Taking advantage of the distraction, Star tried to sneak away; unfortunately, though, the girl tripped — and when the Diaz family turned to look at her, she hastily stood up, flashed an embarrassed smile, and then immediately bolted to her room.
>“Byeee, Staaar!” Angie waved.
>Rafael wasn’t amused.
>“Marco, can you explain ANY of this?!” he said, fuming.
>“O- of course I can!” the boy muttered.
>“Good!” replied Mr Diaz: “Let’s start with why is everybody in the buff, OK?!”
>Suddenly, Angie gasped.
>“Oh, my GOSH! Now that you point it out, I really think you’re RIGHT! All of the girls were naked! …How did I miss that?!”
>>
>>77920810

9/9
>Marco looked at his mother with no small concern.
>“Dad, is there something wrong with mom?”
>Rafael frowned.
>“She tried changing the airsickness medication. …But this one is …not good.”
>Angie Diaz started jouncing around the living room, like dancing to the sound of a merry melody.
>Mr Diaz went back to questioning his son.
>“No changing subjects, little brat: do you have any idea of how I feel, right now?!”
>Marco tried to apologize:
>“Yeah, dad, I’m really sorr—…”
>“NO, YOU DON’T!” Rafael interjected: “You can’t possibly know how CONFLICTED I am! …Because, on one hand, I am very disappointed. But on the other, …man! I am REALLY IMPRESSED!”
>“…Wait, what?!” Marco replied, flabbergasted.
>With an odd grin on his face, Mr Diaz continued:
>“Your mother and I were already guessing that you would soon become… uuh… ACTIVE — but we could’ve never, ever imagined of you getting it on with FIVE GIRLS at the time!”
>“Six” Marco corrected him, sighing, while rubbing his temples.
>“SIX GIRLS?!” exclaimed his dad, both astonished and thrilled: “ATTA BOY!”
>Angie Diaz was once more flustered:
>“…Wait: does that mean that we’re gonna have grandchildren soon?!? Ooooh! Like: half a dozen itty-bitty, cute little grandbabies crawling all around the house!” She clapped her hands with glee.
>Marco blushed.
>“No, mom!” he hastily specified: “there are NO GRANDBABIES on the way!”
>Ms Diaz was sorely disappointed — but not so her husband.
>“THAT’s my boy!” Rafael said, resting a hand upon Marco’s shoulder: “Always keeping a good head on his shoulders! Well done, using protection!”
>Mr Diaz then belly-laughed, while patting his son’s shoulder over and over.
>Marco was starting to feel dizzy: with his old man being so cheerful, where could he even begin, to resolve that misunderstanding?!
>Mr Diaz didn’t leave him a chance to even try:
>>
File: 1447509430705.jpg (26 KB, 500x335) Image search: [Google]
1447509430705.jpg
26 KB, 500x335
>>77920741
>Starco

I shouldn't have read this

>As Long as I Want You
>http://pastebin.com/B7VbhiPx

As a Starco-fag, now I feel like shit but I just couldn't stop, eventhough the characters were sometimes inconsistent and the drama seemed way too forced, it was just like in my chinese cartoons, I even think now it is canon and that end just broke my heart.

Well it would've been more dramatic if Star just disappeared bevore the time continued flowing, leaving Marco alone, realizing that he may never see her again
>>
>>77920819
Fuck, I messed up the count, AGAIN!

10/9
> “Marco, after your mother recovers, we’ll have a long, hard discussion about what you’ve done tonight. …But until then, I just want you to know:…”
>The man looked at Marco straight in the eyes, emotional, before continuing:
>“…Son: I am really PROUD of you!”

Sorry
>>
>>77920731
>>77920739
>>77920751
>>77920761
>>77920778
>>77920787
>>77920800
>>77920810
>>77920819
>>77920828

What a lovely thing to have before going to bed!

Also I love "Fanny" as StarFan's name, it's so clever.
>>
>>77921048
Thank you, Amarillo! Have a good sleep!
>>
File: starbutt.jpg (145 KB, 1260x710) Image search: [Google]
starbutt.jpg
145 KB, 1260x710
Just caught up. Whens Season 2?
>>
>>77921220
Spring or Summer, welcome to Hiatus hell
>>
File: 128249681950.jpg (23 KB, 357x301) Image search: [Google]
128249681950.jpg
23 KB, 357x301
>>77921220
Soon.
Never
>>
File: tumblr_nyc9wzz5Zu1s52k9uo1_1280.png (396 KB, 1280x1280) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nyc9wzz5Zu1s52k9uo1_1280.png
396 KB, 1280x1280
>>77921220
Spring 2016 at the earliest
buckle up, it's gonna be a while
>>
File: Star Butterfly crazy face.png (128 KB, 500x270) Image search: [Google]
Star Butterfly crazy face.png
128 KB, 500x270
My name is Star Butterfly. For five years I was stranded on another dimension with only one goal - survive. Now I will fulfill my mother's dying wish - to use the list of names she left me and bring down those who are poisoning my kingdom. To do this, I must become someone else. I must become something else.
>>
File: Roy_Harper_character_promo.png (370 KB, 450x600) Image search: [Google]
Roy_Harper_character_promo.png
370 KB, 450x600
>>77921329
Just going to leave this here
>>
>>77918710
Ya gotta be careful with giving people hope.
>>
>>77921349
Marco getting injected by a Miracle drug when?
>>
>>77918707
Nice art.
>>77920828
Dammit, stop being so prolific. I still have tons of green to finish reading from the last thread.
>>
File: Bloodmoon ball.png (152 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
Bloodmoon ball.png
152 KB, 500x281
STARCO IS CUTE AND PERFECT
>>
>>77921799
Sorry, RedHood: I'll try to pace myself!
But seriously, I was thinking of posting one episode per day: with the suggestions Anons gave me, I've come up with the general idea for four more episodes, but maybe more, on the future.
This silly saga is really stimulating, for me!
>>
File: [Sweats audibly].gif (541 KB, 300x168) Image search: [Google]
[Sweats audibly].gif
541 KB, 300x168
>>77921799
>RedHoodie
J-Jason Todd?
>>
>>77921872
W-what?
>>
File: I wanna nut in her ass.png (171 KB, 640x554) Image search: [Google]
I wanna nut in her ass.png
171 KB, 640x554
I wanna nut in her ass
>>
File: MARCO THE REAL MEXICAN.jpg (62 KB, 425x425) Image search: [Google]
MARCO THE REAL MEXICAN.jpg
62 KB, 425x425
>>77918397
You guys didn't seriously like Marco, right?
>>
File: 247638-110297-jason-todd_super.jpg (50 KB, 400x521) Image search: [Google]
247638-110297-jason-todd_super.jpg
50 KB, 400x521
>>77921902
Jason Todd, worst Robin.
>>
>>77921826
So you are saying that writing about naked 14 years old stimulates you.
>>
File: Marco Karate pose.jpg (357 KB, 1280x874) Image search: [Google]
Marco Karate pose.jpg
357 KB, 1280x874
>>77921914
I like him
>>
>>77921926
Shhhhhhhiiiiieeeeettttt
>>
File: newanimators.jpg (100 KB, 606x448) Image search: [Google]
newanimators.jpg
100 KB, 606x448
For those of you who were really put off with how the animation looked after the first 5 episodes, maybe good news: 2 new animation studios will each be doing half of season 2.

First is Rough Draft, which I think did the animation for Blood Moon Ball, and second is Sugarcube, which I never heard of. Daron's in South Korea visiting with them right now.

She visited Mercury Filmworks for Season 1 back in September 2014, so 2 might not be all that far off.
>>
File: pain.png (538 KB, 1052x716) Image search: [Google]
pain.png
538 KB, 1052x716
>>
File: MARCO THE TRUE MEXICAN.jpg (50 KB, 425x425) Image search: [Google]
MARCO THE TRUE MEXICAN.jpg
50 KB, 425x425
>>77921938
>That face
He ain't Marco, man.
>>
File: 1389290009791.jpg (31 KB, 500x456) Image search: [Google]
1389290009791.jpg
31 KB, 500x456
>Tfw didnt have any "Star" in my childhood. But i did have a couple of Hopes
>>
File: 1442062221211.png (182 KB, 503x1009) Image search: [Google]
1442062221211.png
182 KB, 503x1009
>>77837590
It's okay CodeAnon. It's a hard burden to bear and you did what you could. Thanks for trying, man.
>>
File: heh 2.png (87 KB, 273x292) Image search: [Google]
heh 2.png
87 KB, 273x292
>>77921962
>mfw I have a Star right now in my life
Had I continued my Karate lessons when I was a kid I'd be a non Mexican Marco
>>
>>77919467
Damn son. Nice.
>>
>>77921911
Happy Friday, IWNIHA anon.
>>
File: [Insecurity Intensifies].jpg (30 KB, 720x405) Image search: [Google]
[Insecurity Intensifies].jpg
30 KB, 720x405
>>77921911
Weekly reminder that Adam might be lurking on the general right now.
>>
File: image.jpg (279 KB, 1024x1024) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
279 KB, 1024x1024
>>
File: Pain.gif (470 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
Pain.gif
470 KB, 200x200
>>77922030
Why?
>>
File: CUNs_k4UwAA2Hag.jpg large.jpg (105 KB, 768x1024) Image search: [Google]
CUNs_k4UwAA2Hag.jpg large.jpg
105 KB, 768x1024
>>77922030
still a slut
>>
>>77922030
>how to make best girl bad: the image
>>
Any prompts for greens?
>>
File: 53457600_p0.jpg (185 KB, 720x664) Image search: [Google]
53457600_p0.jpg
185 KB, 720x664
>>
>>77922221
This please >>77918805
>>
File: 1447796709468.jpg (29 KB, 400x398) Image search: [Google]
1447796709468.jpg
29 KB, 400x398
>>77922030

WHYYYYYYYYYY?!!
>>
>>77921916
Sure, but what does that have to do with me or what I said?
>>
File: 1448853401207.png (316 KB, 1000x460) Image search: [Google]
1448853401207.png
316 KB, 1000x460
>>77922221

has any writefag done anything with this scenario?
>>
>>77922251
Jaso Todd is the Red Hood. Get it? I'm a funny person please laugh at my jokes or I will feel empty inside
>>
>>77922272
It amuses me, but you should still feel bad.
>>
File: 1442931060851.jpg (70 KB, 500x670) Image search: [Google]
1442931060851.jpg
70 KB, 500x670
shamelessly advertising my fic, please add it to the fanfics list in the OP description

http://pastebin.com/2z3j9j86

By the way, recently I was rewatching some of the episodes. I might be getting the wrong idea or something, but am I the only one who suspects that Star might actually be not too bright (to say it as gentle as possible)? It doesn't necessarily annoy me, my theory is that she is pretending to some degree due to her all around attitude, as she tends to get serious when the circumstances require her to. Anyway, that's why I want to hug and snuggle Star and make her comfy.

Write your comments on it, I'm curious of your opinions. See you soon.
>>
The highlight of the pedo's week is when he can go back to talking about little girls.
>>
>>77922303
She is more or less... dumb from episode to episode. For sure she is handy (booby trapping the football field, the pony cutouts in diaz vacation, pimping the Time Wheel...)
>>
>jake fucking finn
why
>>
>>77922037
>>77922210
>>77922245
how new are you three to have never seen this?
>>
>>77922303
I think dumb Star is the cutest thing. There's something about the naivety and lack of understanding of Earth culture that's really adorable, and like you said just makes me want to hug her.

For this reason Banagic Wand was one of my favorite episodes, but I've seen a lot of people disagree
>>
File: image.jpg (154 KB, 640x882) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
154 KB, 640x882
>>77920751
Now this is getting interesting...
>>
File: 1365661693687.gif (622 KB, 375x211) Image search: [Google]
1365661693687.gif
622 KB, 375x211
>>77920296
oh boi
>>
File: tumblr_nymi5lBYsc1uu2ha3o1_1280.png (368 KB, 806x1112) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nymi5lBYsc1uu2ha3o1_1280.png
368 KB, 806x1112
>>77920731
>>77920739
>>77920751
>>77920761
>>77920778
>>77920787
>>77920800
>>77920810
>>77920819

I fucking love you bro
>>
>>77920828

prompt: Tom Comes over to win Star again but finds Marco covered in naked girls (group hug)

tom retains his crown as the keked king
>>
File: kek 2.jpg (46 KB, 441x384) Image search: [Google]
kek 2.jpg
46 KB, 441x384
>>77922615
This will never get old. With Adam basically confirming that there will be more kekking in season two, I await more Tom jokes
>>
>>77922599
I love you too!

>>77922615
Added to the list of suggestions: thank you Anon!
>>
>>77922634
I can't wait for it, It shall be GLORIOUS!

Requesting Tom the keked king greentexts
>>
File: Princess Charms part 4 part 1.png (177 KB, 300x810) Image search: [Google]
Princess Charms part 4 part 1.png
177 KB, 300x810
The Princess charms comic adaptation got updated
>>
File: Princess charms part 4 part 2.png (107 KB, 237x810) Image search: [Google]
Princess charms part 4 part 2.png
107 KB, 237x810
>>77922743
>>
>>77922743
>>77922750
Hot damn this looks good, Anymore?
>>
>>77922787
That was the only update. It gets really really lewd after that
>>
File: tumblr_nyl244Eg5w1ui7whgo1_1280.png (356 KB, 936x1675) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nyl244Eg5w1ui7whgo1_1280.png
356 KB, 936x1675
>>
>>77922798
>>
>>
>>77922996
>>
File: One Punch Marco.png (394 KB, 514x401) Image search: [Google]
One Punch Marco.png
394 KB, 514x401
In memory of the anon who waited last week-end for a One Punch Marco greentext, but it was never delivered...

>"Maro, come on, hurry up!"
>"I'm going, I'm going"
>Both teenagers walked through a portal Star's just opened. She was urging Marco to hurry or else he'd miss the show
>"So, what exactly are we going to see?"
>"Do remember I told you that I was looking for a puppy world dimension?"
>"Uh... no?"
>"Well, I didn't find them, but I caught a glipmse of something a-ma-zing!"
>Star grabbed Marco's hand and rushed him to a somewhat familiar place. It looked like his neighbourhood, but there were some subttle differences.
>"Star, what is this place?"
>"Shhhh, you'll see", said Star as she pushed him into a bush.
>They both stayed there for a couple of minuts. Star had her fists closes as she was shaking in excitement, which made Marco grow worried.
>Suddenly, a portal opened. It was Ludo, but his minions looked different. They weren't the same fellas from their home dimension, but instead huge hellish giants.
>Ludo commanded them to go to Star and Marco's home, but they were soon interrupted but a young couple.
>One of them was visibly Star, or at least the Star from this dimension. the other one was a boy in a yellow suit, a white cape, and red gloves and boots. It was the Marco of this dimension.
>"Halt there, fould beasts! You've got no bussiness in our realm!", said Star in a defiant tone.
>"Yeah... whatever.. can we end this quick? I was in the middle of my homework", said Marco with a desinterested look in his face.
>"HAHA! Kids! This is the last time you'll thwart my plans! I've got help from the deepest abyss in the universe! You're no match these eldritch ho-!", Ludo was couldn't finish his speech as Marco punched away one of the giants with ease, sending it to outer space.
>"I really don't have the time, man", Marco was growing impatient. Star smiled at Marco's display of power.
>"Go, my minions! Seize them!"

つづく
>>
>>77923045
>It took exactly 9 seconds for Marco to dispose of the monsters. Star hugged him as she cheered on his feat of strength.
>"So... same place next week?", Ludo looking at the floor, ashamed of his incompetence.
>"Nah, better come next week-end. There's a field trip I don't want to missnext week"
>"O-okay..."
>"And dude, make sure next time your minions are truly strong. I'm tired of wasting time on weaklings"
>"Uh... y-yes, sir, you'll see", said Ludo nervously. Then he changed his tone, trying to sound menacing, "YOU'LL SEE! I'LL BE BACK, FOOLS!"
>Ludo opened a portal and stepped out to another dimension.
>"Ugh... that guy is so annoying. We should better head home to finish our project Star... uh... Star?"
>Marco hadn't noticed that two Stars were hugging him since a while ago.
>"Okay, it's gonna be one of those days..."
>After a brief introduction, Star and Marco got to learn about alt-Star and alt-Marco, or One Punch Marco as alt-Star iked to call him.
>They all headed for the alt-Diaz home, because it was hot outdoors.
>The girls went upstairs to alt-Star's room to share some girl-talk about the differences between their dimensions.
>Marco and OPM went to the kitchen. Marco had so many questions for him, but OPM didn't look interested in having a conversation.
>"So...", said Marco as he tried to break the ice.
>"Yeah, so", answered OPM as he opened the fridge.
>"How did you... I mean, this dimension looks almost the same as our world", Marco had so many questions that needed to be answere.
>"Look, Marco. I know what you're thinking, but it's not that amazing", OPM took a bottle out of the fridge.
>"Are you nuts? You just smashed everyone! Are you even human?"
>"Yes, I am", OPM opened the a shelf looking for something, and I guess I better get straight to the point"
>OPM grabbed his hair and pulled it off, revealing he's been wearing a wig. Marco dropped his jaw, shocked in fear.

つづく
>>
>>77923059
>"A couple of months ago, Star was in a serious fight against some of Ludo's new minions. They were strong... too strong. I could do nothing to save Star, but somehow she managed to slip away an blast them with her wand. Regardless, I realised how little help I could provide; she deserved someone strong and reliable. I decided that I needed to start training really hard, because my knowledge of karate was not enough. I started excercising on a daily basis doing 100 push ups, 100 sit ups, 100 squats and running 10 kilometers. After three months, I had become strong...
>Marco's look of horror on his face was something OPM could not ignore.
>"...but the price was high. I had become-"
>"BAlD! BALD! BALD!", Marco shouted as he pointed with his fingerto OPM's shinny head.
>"I KNOW IT, YOU DON'T NEED TO BE SO RUDE!!!"
>"Okay... sorry... it's just...."
>"Star doesn't know about this. I've tried everything, but nothing's worked", said Marco as he pulled two glasses from the shelf.
>"Oh man... but, you're really strong"
>"Maybe too strong...", said OPM as he poured two glasses of lemonade for them.
>"What do you mean?"
>"Hmm... how do I say it... after a while, I've realised there're no more challengues. I can beat anything with a single blow"
>"That doesn't sound so terrible"
>"You'd understand if you were this strong. But trust me, don't do it. Not only I'm bald, but my moustache hasn't grown in months... and I'm afraid I'll never have chest hair...", OPM said with a grim look in his eyes.

つづく
>>
File: Marco - Totally One Punch Man.jpg (29 KB, 375x305) Image search: [Google]
Marco - Totally One Punch Man.jpg
29 KB, 375x305
>>77923071
>"Geez... man, that actually sounds depressing", Marco felt empathy for OPM's situation.
>"But hay, I haven't given up. There must be a way for me to get my hair back"
>"Yeah. And I you should tell Star, I bet she wouldn't mind helping you"
>"You think so? I'm actually afraid she will not want to be my friend if I tell her..."
>"Dude, seriously?", Marco had a skeptic tone, "Are you actually afraid of telling her you're bald?"
>"Yes... and now that you mention it, it actually sounds dumb"
>"Man, I bet she couldn't try and hep you", said Marco as he grabbed one of the glasses."Besides, you're amazing. Me, on the other hand..."
>"Bro, don't say that", said OPM as he grabbed the remaining glass of lemonade, "You have the same potential as I do. But if you ever want to become strong, don't do what I did..."
>"Then what should I do?"
>"I don't know... maybe learn some kung-fu instead of karate. Northen shaolin is a good option. Or you could even try voice acting, it would teach you discipline and flexibility"
>"Are you sure that might work?"
>"Maybe... still, it'd be better than what I did. Don't do it, bro..."
>"Ok, bro. I will not.
>"For an uncertain future", said OPM, as he raised his glass.
>"For an uncertain future", said Marco as he raised his glass.
>They both toasted and sat in the living room, waiting for the girls to finish talking.

What were the girls talking about? That's up to you, guys.
I know I fucked up Marco's name on the very first line of these greentext. Have me patience...
>>
File: 1443882806370.jpg (973 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1443882806370.jpg
973 KB, 1920x1080
>>77923045
>>77923059
>>77923082

FUCKING YES!

Thank you kind Anon, Thank you so much!
>>
>>77920828
Awsome, I wake and see this and now I know it's gonna be a good day. Thanks for writing my prompt Cola, I don't know how much longer you'll continue with the saga but I'll be damned if we don't milk it for all it's worth.
How about a story where the girls decide to play some close contact games like twister and now Marco has to use every ounce of his willpower to keep the D(iaz) asleep without making it too obvious.
>>77922634
>more kekking in season two
Did he really? Oh man, looks like Tom won't be catching any breaks soon enough. I can't wait to see how bad he screws up.
>>77922743
>>77922750
Nice!
>>77922803
So strangly fitting, who would have thought.
>>77922996
>>77922997
Are there any pics of the other ships? I can imagine the Hopeco and Sabco shippers doing nothing but hugging each other while saying it'll be okay.
>>
>>77923152
Missed one >>77923071

Thank you again
>>
>>
File: tumblr_nyrjcqJs8T1udi6h4o1_1280.png (549 KB, 758x842) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nyrjcqJs8T1udi6h4o1_1280.png
549 KB, 758x842
>>77923323
>>
>>77923323
>>77923333
A little color is always great.
>>
>>77923188
I'm glad you liked this story!
I'm adding your suggestion to the pile — but unfortunately I don't think I'll use it, since it's kinda too similar to two other prompts that I intend to use very soon: sorry!
>>
File: nacho 1.png (524 KB, 791x692) Image search: [Google]
nacho 1.png
524 KB, 791x692
>Lets try this again but in the correct order this time

1/6
>>
>>77923323
>>77923333

Salute brother

What should I write this week...hmm?
>>
File: nacho 2.png (524 KB, 791x692) Image search: [Google]
nacho 2.png
524 KB, 791x692
>>77923404
2/6
>>
>>77923415
King River getting a hint that something is not quite right with St.O's

Lady and Sol have a preggers scare

Sol deciding that the headmisstress has failed to live up to her own standards and needs to be replaced (by Lady)
>>
File: nacho 3.png (455 KB, 791x692) Image search: [Google]
nacho 3.png
455 KB, 791x692
>>77923416
3/6
>>
>>77923401
Its all good. I'm just glad your writing anyway.
>>
>>77923457
>Preggers scare
hm...
>>
File: nacho 4.png (436 KB, 791x692) Image search: [Google]
nacho 4.png
436 KB, 791x692
>>77923467
4/6
>>
File: nacho 5.png (442 KB, 791x692) Image search: [Google]
nacho 5.png
442 KB, 791x692
>>77923476
5/6
>>
File: nacho 6.png (451 KB, 791x692) Image search: [Google]
nacho 6.png
451 KB, 791x692
>>77923482
6/6
>>
Does anyone have short hair Star?
>>
>>77923491
For convenience sake.
>>
File: 1445059953445.jpg (197 KB, 637x912) Image search: [Google]
1445059953445.jpg
197 KB, 637x912
>>77923525
>>
>>77923188
He hinted about Tom being angry when someone asked if Tom was gonna call Marco Star's new BF and then he said that he finds Tom an annoying ex-bf who won't leave his best friend alone.

Tom's gonna get Karate'd
>>
>>77923415
Tom tries to rescue Star from St.O's he gets captured and is made into a keked trap princess (Forced to watch Lady and Sol do the horizontal hula)
>>
>>77923533
Oh god...short tomboyish hair
my only weakness
>>
File: tumblr_nxoi3tMocD1uu4cd5o1_1280.jpg (156 KB, 1024x1280) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nxoi3tMocD1uu4cd5o1_1280.jpg
156 KB, 1024x1280
>>77923525
Got more but i can't seem to find them, will post them if i do
>>
>>77923533
Cute
We need more
>>
>>77923528
Thank you kind Anon
>>
File: 1421814179396.png (651 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1421814179396.png
651 KB, 1280x720
>>77922030
Delete this!
>>
>>77923572
Isn't that supposed to be a Starco shipspawn?
>>
>>77923615
Yes.
>>
File: 1438996197273.jpg (304 KB, 1024x1024) Image search: [Google]
1438996197273.jpg
304 KB, 1024x1024
>>77923600
Without the plague-tier acne she actually kinda does it for me.
Ok I'm lying, there is no 'kinda'.
>>
File: 1442871713885.png (161 KB, 600x579) Image search: [Google]
1442871713885.png
161 KB, 600x579
>>
>>77923572
Is there a mini-Marco version of this?
>>
So, I just finished watching the season finale, and I'm a bit confused as to what happened near the end.

Was Toffee actually the unicorn that went into the wand? Was that his plan all along? Or is he dead and the unicorn was someone else?

Also, was the wand *both* damaged and upgraded?
>>
File: 1443618763315.png (41 KB, 259x310) Image search: [Google]
1443618763315.png
41 KB, 259x310
>>77923667
>>
>>77923565
>trap princess tom.
Draw it for me and ill unleashed my lewd
Maybe...
>>
>>77923694
>>
Just found this on youtube

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F3OCkPPqKV0&list=PLEtno7ny2yxY4Lsokbz0XrKsfiMZn2OCG&index=4
>>
>>77923781
Nifty but personally I prefer videos with a theme or story to just beat matching.
>>
>>77923694
>tomboy Star
Never knew I wanted it so much.
>>
File: 1442967338335.jpg (35 KB, 476x579) Image search: [Google]
1442967338335.jpg
35 KB, 476x579
>>77923457
Old Starco smashes our feels. Guard and Lady smah our feels too.

I demand Old Guard Marco and Lady Star. I didn't need my feels anyways...
>>
>>77924119
>Old Sol and Lady
Someone really want their feels destroyed
>>
File: Noice.jpg (11 KB, 261x200) Image search: [Google]
Noice.jpg
11 KB, 261x200
>>77923657
>>
> tfw had a dream about a black haired star with implied lewdness if i hadn't woken up.
> tfw clover won't load face.
What have you all done to me?
>>
File: 1441670633578.jpg (32 KB, 640x340) Image search: [Google]
1441670633578.jpg
32 KB, 640x340
>>77924201
>>
File: 1442782182364.jpg (57 KB, 511x469) Image search: [Google]
1442782182364.jpg
57 KB, 511x469
>>77923692
>Was Toffee actually the unicorn that went into the wand?
of course not anon, that's kinda silly
>Was that his plan all along?
The only thing we really know about his plan is that he wanted the wand destroyed for some reason. Many speculate that he was affected by magic in the past and may have history with the Star's family, more specifically, her mother.
>Or is he dead and the unicorn was someone else?
Toffee's fate is left unknown but it sure seems like he died given the fuckhueg explosion. I'm sure we haven't seen the last of him though.
>Also, was the wand *both* damaged and upgraded?
Looks like it. What this means for the wand exactly we have no clue. Is it stronger? Weaker? Who even knows.

It's all pretty ambiguous though. The finale really just raised further questions instead of answering the ones we already had.
>>
So what are the odds Marco legit ends up with the other half of the wand in some form or another?
Would be cool if using its full power requires a combo move of sorts.
>>
>>77924302
Yeah that's what I thought. Toffee smiled and didn't run from the explosion, also his clothing rack was left undamaged. He'll be back.

Has there been any speculation as to where the unnamed unicorn came from or what he did? He appears to have replaced the one that died of The Whisper Spell, and since he upgraded the wand that seems to imply he's better.
>>
>>77924419
That's what I'm hoping for, granted it might be too anime cliche'd, but still it would be cool
>>
File: 1447784571368.gif (44 KB, 500x413) Image search: [Google]
1447784571368.gif
44 KB, 500x413
>>77924419
>Implying Toffee doesn't get it
>Implying we won't get a Mewni Civil War Arc
>Implying Star and Marco won't save Mewni
>Implying Marco won't be a celebrated hero by the end of the arc
>>
>>77923476
>>77923482
>>77923491
>>77923528

Is it wrong that I though there was going to be some punch line about how the Nachos had Star's Love Nectar in them.
>>
File: 1440826477065.png (195 KB, 450x810) Image search: [Google]
1440826477065.png
195 KB, 450x810
>>77924930
>Star's love nectar
>>
>>77924948
>Yandere Star
hnnnggg
Anna's VA is dead ;_;
>>
>>77920828
I'm amazed at how far this story prompt has gone. Good story!
>>77923082
Glorious
>>
>>77925006
Thank you RedHoodie!
I'm trying my best to use most of the prompts in my stories, and sometimes that means that I have to re-interpret them somewhat.
It's kind of an interesting writing exercise in and of itself.
>>
File: Star's face when.jpg (79 KB, 707x573) Image search: [Google]
Star's face when.jpg
79 KB, 707x573
>>77924948
>>
Has any fans of Harem!Marco ever tought of writing a fic with the same plot as To Love Ru?
Janna (Momo) knowing she has at best the third place in the Marco(Rito)bowl, coming after his crush Jackie (Haruna) and designed love interest Star (Lala) decides to convince him to create an harem so she can be part of it too, also adding other girls as the story goes on.
>>
>>77925467
Star is kind of like Lala in a sense that her magic almost always fucks up like how all of Lala's inventions except for Pepe are shit.
>>
>>77925608
*Peke
>>
>>77922303
I always thought Star was sort of dumb/ditzy, but of course skilled in combat etc. and has common sense, which is why she can still handle herself when things get serious.

Some of that is obviously linked to coming from another dimension or just being naturally optimistic, but I seem to remember her giving a few stupid responses to things at some points, though of course now I can't remember them specifically. Just doodling all over that test paper seemed kind of "off."
>>
>>
>>77925977
What is that face trying to convey?
>>
>>77925991
It says: "Marco is about to have a wild night"
>>
File: tumblr_nysb8lZ0CO1u62cggo1_1280.jpg (225 KB, 1280x1214) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nysb8lZ0CO1u62cggo1_1280.jpg
225 KB, 1280x1214
>>
File: Suggestive Starco.png (68 KB, 462x155) Image search: [Google]
Suggestive Starco.png
68 KB, 462x155
>>77926007
Yeah... and what next?...
>>
>Mr. Diaz is one lucky son of a bitch
>>
>>77926068
LEWD
>>
>>77922750
more? link?
>>
>>77926165
Nope, that's it for now.
>>
>>77926068
S-source?
>>
File: 200% RAD.jpg (37 KB, 250x268) Image search: [Google]
200% RAD.jpg
37 KB, 250x268
>>77923152
No prob. Sorry if it's kinda short, I didn't want to drag on the subject. OPM is not about the fights after all.

>>77925006
Senpai noticed me~
It makes me wonder if I should start namefagging or just remain anonymous for life...
>>
File: 1445294151661.png (1 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1445294151661.png
1 MB, 1920x1080
>>77926235
Source was provided last week. Trust me, if you want to live the dream, don't you ever look for the source, for it is a trap...

If your curiosity got the best of you and you still want to go foward , don't say I didn't warn you: http://the-collection . booru . org/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=27312
>>
>>77926359
Mios Dio!
>>
>>77926077
http://the-collection.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=27846
He really is.
>>
File: 1445316426977.jpg (99 KB, 768x576) Image search: [Google]
1445316426977.jpg
99 KB, 768x576
>>77926077
>>77926578
>Implying she isn't lucky as well...

http://the-collection.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=23264
>>
>>77926359
This is almost as bad as that Incog one.
>>
>>77926608
>>77926578
How they only have one child is beyond me.
>>
>>77926933
>Marco is adopted
>Toffee is his real father
>>
>>77926933
It's purely speculation, but maybe they couldn't have others. In Pixtopia Marco stressed being "a only child", and they always fill the house with exchange students
>>
>>77926958
OH MY GOSH
AND IF IT'S TRUE?
I JUST HAVE A NEW IDEA FOR MY FANFIC
Thank you, anon.
>>
>>77926975
>Star finds out Mrs. Diaz can't have anymore kids
>Star tries to use magic to help
>No joy
>Star has a small breakdown
>Mrs. Diaz and her have a talk
>Star takes it the wrong way and is now trying to have kids with Marco so Mrs. Diaz can have grandbabies to spoil
>Marco is unsure what to think, While the Diaz can only look on
>>
>>77926933
Anons have assumed that Mrs. Diaz simply can't have any more children for what ever reason and that the Diaz perents simply fill the void of wanting more kids by taking in exchange students. This goes well when writing them as wanting to fill the house with all kinds of granbabies though, so there's some fun to be had.
>>77927083
I'd read the hell out of fic based on this. I can just feel the sadness of Mrs. Diaz explaining to Star on why she can't have any more kids even if she really wants more.
>>
>>77927169
So in short, the sex is probably perfect, but there's no end game to it. That is quite sad.
>>
File: What does lewd mean.png (73 KB, 414x386) Image search: [Google]
What does lewd mean.png
73 KB, 414x386
>>77926932
>This is almost as bad as that Incog one.
Why is it bad?

>>77927169
I remember there was a greentext around of Star trying to cast a spell to help Angie to have a child, but it was no use. She cried, but Mrs. Diaz told her not to worry, because due to her condition, they (Diaz Family) had the chance to have Star at their home. Then feels ansued...
>>
>>77927503
I don't know, I just don't like it.
Maybe its because I like Starco and dislike harem pairings
>>
File: I regret my actions.gif (272 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
I regret my actions.gif
272 KB, 500x375
>>77927556
As fellow Starco trash, I'll reconsider my actions. I should never source that picture again... oh, god, what have I done..
>>
>>77927556
>>77927603
Come on, their both good pics and theres no real harm in enjoying them.
>>
>>77927677
I'm not saying others can't enjoy them, its just that I don't enjoy them.
>>
>>77927708
Alright, fair enough.
>>
File: tumblr_nyuo5kHtUV1sied69o1_1280.jpg (110 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nyuo5kHtUV1sied69o1_1280.jpg
110 KB, 640x640
>>
>>77921808
>tall marco
Spics will never be tall
>>
>>77927809
Oh boy, holiday flavored geentext stories here we come.
>>
File: Felipe Manzo Reyes.png (550 KB, 645x687) Image search: [Google]
Felipe Manzo Reyes.png
550 KB, 645x687
>>77927814
I'm sorry sir, but mexican can and will be tall. Not all of them, but some are.
Besides, despite Marco's real height, he's still taller than Star.
>>
>>77926359
I regret nothing
>>
File: tumblr_nyuflmVOt11ug8ryqo1_1280.jpg (205 KB, 700x1000) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nyuflmVOt11ug8ryqo1_1280.jpg
205 KB, 700x1000
>Naughty Succubus Star
>Marco's face when?
>>
>>77924975
What source?
>>
>>77919467
excellent
>>
File: tumblr_nyup48y6iD1uygexuo1_1280.png (466 KB, 1080x1440) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nyup48y6iD1uygexuo1_1280.png
466 KB, 1080x1440
>>
File: tumblr_nylrubm05m1rxdf3io1_1280.png (737 KB, 1075x768) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nylrubm05m1rxdf3io1_1280.png
737 KB, 1075x768
>>
File: tumblr_nyloc9wcQN1uxu3mjo1_500.png (233 KB, 500x488) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nyloc9wcQN1uxu3mjo1_500.png
233 KB, 500x488
>>77928313
>>
File: 1447424327558.png (1 MB, 1058x892) Image search: [Google]
1447424327558.png
1 MB, 1058x892
I want Marco and Star to mutually lose their virginity during christmas night.
>>
>>77928324
1/4
>>
File: file.png (159 KB, 365x957) Image search: [Google]
file.png
159 KB, 365x957
>>77928261

>his face when it's jackie's turn
>>
>>77928394
2/4
>>
>>77928401
3/4
>>
File: tumblr_nyizg9zfyp1tp8yb6o1_1280.jpg (164 KB, 661x954) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nyizg9zfyp1tp8yb6o1_1280.jpg
164 KB, 661x954
>>77928410
4/4
>>
File: tumblr_nyilmaL2gA1uvg2rto1_1280.jpg (207 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nyilmaL2gA1uvg2rto1_1280.jpg
207 KB, 1280x960
>>77928417
>>
File: karate sniper.jpg (103 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
karate sniper.jpg
103 KB, 1920x1080
>>77928068
>>
File: tumblr_nyfyy76lhO1tdeirvo1_500.jpg (105 KB, 500x667) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nyfyy76lhO1tdeirvo1_500.jpg
105 KB, 500x667
>>
File: 1443242821583.png (18 KB, 411x454) Image search: [Google]
1443242821583.png
18 KB, 411x454
>>77928454
I love it. Good job anon.
>>
File: noescapemaininked.png (3 MB, 1008x6102) Image search: [Google]
noescapemaininked.png
3 MB, 1008x6102
Done with that request from last weekend. It wasn't until I was deep into inking that I realized that anon may have wanted this to happen to Sol and Lady specifically, and not pre-fully-converted Star and Marco.

If so, sorry requestanon, I hope you'll still like the comic.
>>
>>77928594
Ouch! My feels!

>Now colour it
>>
>>77928594
It's even sadder a second time! Good job!
>>
>>77928594
You monsters...

and people say I'm edgy.
>>
>>77928594
Oh no, my request was exactly what you drew. And it is great, thank you anon.
>>
File: 1448924073138.jpg (114 KB, 1024x853) Image search: [Google]
1448924073138.jpg
114 KB, 1024x853
>this will never be you

Is there even a reason to carry on?
>>
>>77928941
>Is there even a reason to carry on?

Season 2
>>
File: ShesNotReal.png (160 KB, 500x250) Image search: [Google]
ShesNotReal.png
160 KB, 500x250
>>77928978
but Star is still not real...
>>
>>77928941
>>77929000

Dammit anon we carry on so we can friggin watch the dam show when it returns and besides we can still dream about being in Marcos position and we all know a relationship in real life would sadly be nothing like this.
>>
>>77929000
So? I've long accepted that I will die alone and unloved, I exist solely out of spite, Besides Star belongs to Marco, I could never come between them
>>
File: 1448603215989.jpg (108 KB, 722x1105) Image search: [Google]
1448603215989.jpg
108 KB, 722x1105
>>77929110
>a relationship in real life would sadly be nothing like this.

Why not? Everything is possible if your love is pure and honest.

>>77929113
>So? I've long accepted that I will die alone and unloved, I exist solely out of spite

I also used to thought I accepted that, but every time I get at least one minute of gap between sadness and misery I remind myself, it is impossible to really accept that and forget who I really am.

Still, I'm deeply touched and impressed how honourable the two of you are.
>>
File: tumblr_ns5ywydYbC1uv9v2go1_1280.jpg (413 KB, 619x691) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ns5ywydYbC1uv9v2go1_1280.jpg
413 KB, 619x691
Might as well ask here too.

I've got 2000+ pics I want to upload to the booru. I found an autouploader to allow me to do this, but I need help with something.

https://github.com/ProximaNova/Booru-mass-uploader/blob/gh-pages/js/uploader.js

Can someone help me by telling to how to install this script to my computer? I'm not seeing a big "download" button anywhere.
>>
>>77929324
>dumping a shit ton of untagged, probably copies to the booru
What the fuck are you doing?
>>
File: lewdasfuck.jpg (50 KB, 375x750) Image search: [Google]
lewdasfuck.jpg
50 KB, 375x750
I watched the entire series in one sitting after getting a bit of my thumb cut off. I can only say I need more Diaz in a dress.
>>
>>77929324
You need the Greasemonkey plugin on Firefox (Tampermonkey on Chrome)
>>
File: Tumblr Star.png (322 KB, 835x470) Image search: [Google]
Tumblr Star.png
322 KB, 835x470
I remember there was a tumblr!Star pic around, so I wanted to see if I could "improve" her design some more. Also, I apologize in advance...
>>
>>77924201
>>77924236
ayy
>>
>>77929634
Dear god anon! Remove this filth, you have sullied the pure image of Star.
Pretty good edit though, I commend you.
>>
>>77926077
Your ban sacrifice will not be forgotten, anon.
>>
>>77929634
I really don't think someone made this unironically.
>>
File: Hungry_pumkin2.png.cf.png (43 KB, 383x331) Image search: [Google]
Hungry_pumkin2.png.cf.png
43 KB, 383x331
>>77929634
>tattoos
>>
>>77918397
>fanfic

Kill yourself.
>>
>>77929241
>Why not? Everything is possible if your love is pure and honest.

You know your right anon I'll be more positive :)
>>
File: tumblr_nvw15fguzE1u4tjv7o2_1280.jpg (407 KB, 1100x720) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nvw15fguzE1u4tjv7o2_1280.jpg
407 KB, 1100x720
>>77929634
Why do shit like that to Star? What has she ever done to you?
>>
>>77929859
steal Marco away from me
>>
>>77929900
Get off the internet Janna, You filthy gypsy
>>
>>77929938
but im not Janna, and besides Janna deserves Marco much more than Star does
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 190

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.