[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>BvS has a grey rocky Hulk who shoots lazerbeams out of his
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 7
File: Zods final form.jpg (89 KB, 711x400) Image search: [Google]
Zods final form.jpg
89 KB, 711x400
>BvS has a grey rocky Hulk who shoots lazerbeams out of his eyes

what does that mean for a future appearance of Darkseid?
how drastically will they change him, so people wont confuse him with Doomsday?
>>
>>77910354
>BvS has a grey rocky Hulk who shoots lazerbeams out of his eyes
Thats fucking Doomsday
>>
>implying Darkseid will even show up in a movie at all
BvS is gonna flop just like MoS, kiddo. The DCCU is dead on arrival.
>>
It's entirely possible they just won't use Darkseid.
They could always fight Despero or Starro as their first league outing.
>>
>>77910354
But anon, that is Darkseid. Why do you think the parademons are in the desert scene?
>>
He'll replace Grodd as a movie Flash villain.

Tiger Force vs Speed Force
>>
>>77910375
Yeah, that's the point OP is making, plebs will be confused because they look the same.
>>
>>77910378
>BvS is gonna flop
Care we like it or not, this film will not flop, its fucking batman and superman
>>
>>77910394

Isnt Despero basically pink Thanos? Thats even more suicidal than Darkseid.

Starro would be great. But then again, people would complain that they use the hero vs. hero plot again (if Starro takes over the League).
>>
>>77910354
>Doomsday
Anon, that was Bizarro. They wouldn't give one character's origin to another for no reason like that. That'd be quite dumb, wouldn't it?
>>
>>77910461
>They wouldn't give one character's origin
>implying Doomsday had a good origin to begin with
he his literally space trash
>>
File: 1.jpg (14 KB, 392x412) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
14 KB, 392x412
>>77910378
Look at this marvel fag, he actually thinks this movie will flop.

If anything will underperform next year its Steven strange or civil war
>>
If they end up using Darkseid and can't make him look different enough from Doomsday that morons don't confuse them, DC's worse off than I thought.
>>
>>77910461
>Bizzaro
Bizzaro Superman has ice vision anon.
>>
What if they morphed Doomsday and Bizarro into the same thing?
>>
>>77910575
>show up in random thread
>b8 angry autists into console wars
>>
>>77910575
>civil war
Not a chance.

The movies that will potentially underperform are Stephen Strange and Suicide Squad. Each company's major movies, BvS and Civil War, are both sure to do well at least financially if not critically.
>>
>>77910648
Bizzarday? Doomro?
>>
>>77910452
>Isnt Despero basically pink Thanos?
I think Darkseid is a much closer analogue to Thanos. That's why they keep getting matched up in various crossovers and death battles.

>>77910461
>That'd be quite dumb, wouldn't it?
Yes, and?
>>
>>77910575
Shouldn't you have an image of one of the BvS actors laughing?
Or wait. You can't find one, I guess?
>>
>>77910394
>Johns
>not sucking his own cock

we are getting live action origins
>>
>>77910754
DC doesn't allow laughter, they don't want to attract children.
>>
>>77910585
Darkseid will become a giant black space-cloud known as the Anti-Life Equation
>>
>>77910720
Doomzarro
>>
File: 1.jpg (37 KB, 615x300) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
37 KB, 615x300
>>77910754
>"Batman v superman wasn't the most anticipated superhero movie" they said

>"civil war would beat it financially and critically" they said

Eat shit
>>
>>77910452
>Isnt Despero basically pink Thanos?
Nop, Mongul is Thanos
It's weird because Mongul is an analogue of an analogue of one of their characters
>>
>>77910394
I'd kill for Starro. I love that shit, like how Loki was the first villain in Avengers.
I don't think that White Martians would be a bad idea though.
>>
>>77911475
Hyperclan? okay
army of White Martians? pls no
>>
>>77910354
They're not going to use Darkseid, because Marvel has beaten them to the punch.

That was the whole point of showing Thanos in several different movies even though he literally did nothing in any of those movies. Now when DC brings out Darkseid, every casual is going to say they ripped off Marvel.
>>
>>77910418
Who cares what stupid people think?
>>
>>77911550
Thanos is literally nothing like a well written Darkseid. WB could pull off the 4th World easily.
>>
>>77910354

I have a feeling they're gonna avoid Darkseid for the obvious Doomsday/Thanos/Apocalypse comparisons and go with Brainiac (in a way thats more alien than Ultron)

Although they really should do the Legion of Doom, since thats the one thing they can do that Marvel nor Fox can.
>>
>>77911888
Marvel could do Masters of Evil...if they kept villains alive
>>
File: darkseid_couch.jpg (42 KB, 460x378) Image search: [Google]
darkseid_couch.jpg
42 KB, 460x378
>>77911550

Justice League is coming out a year before Infinity War. And Thanos just had a few seconds of screentime so far. Also besides the aesthetics, Thanos and Darkseid dont share much in common... so far Thanos is basically just a space Hulk who collects gems for his glove, while Darkseid is rocky Hulk who rules over his own planet, has a zombi-demon-army + Elite & Furies.

DC could still beat them by having him as the major antagonist in a movie first.
>>
>>77911888
>Brainiac

3 Superman villains in a row? I thought we were done after BvS blaming Superman for all the shit that happened, after that you cant keep pulling more villains with kryptonian origin.
>>
>>77912060
the way things are going Brainiac is going to be Lex building an AI based on Jor-El's AI
>>
>>77910378
>MoS
>Flop

Made as much back as batman begins did
>>
>>77911832

Every advertising and marketing company in existence.
>>
tfw Doomsday is Abomination
>>
>>77911888
They can just start with a team. Brotherhood of Evil would work just fine as villains for a JL movie and at the very least the Brain is somewhat recognizable thanks to TT and YJ shows.

I just want gay brains and gorillas in the DCEU
>>
File: shitlicity.jpg (9 KB, 190x270) Image search: [Google]
shitlicity.jpg
9 KB, 190x270
>>77910354
" Will Batman and Superman be able to take down Thanos? "

Sadly, that's what normies ( who appear to be marvel fans most of the time ) will think.
>>
File: download (000).jpg (126 KB, 640x618) Image search: [Google]
download (000).jpg
126 KB, 640x618
>>77910852
>>
>>77910720
ZoDoomZarro
>>
>>77910781
>implying a theater full of noisy children is a good thing
>>
Not-Doomsday will turn out to be Darkseid.
>>
>>77915253
It is for the box office, which is really all WB/Disney care about
>>
>>77910354
Darkseid can be made to look a LOT different from Doomsday, while still being recognizable as Darkseid. Let the arts department do their job, which they've proven they're quite good at.
>>
>>77914008
Doomsday is Lizard from ASM dude, check him out.
>>
>>77910354
>>77910378
Implying that isn't their abhorrent attempt at Darkseid
>>
>>77915127
>when his height starts with 5
>>
>>77915127
Why are they both so handsome?
>>
>>77910354
what?
they're putting doomsday into this movie?
wasnt it enough of a clusterfuck already? are they seriously going to waste the mightiest villain in all of DC on a throwaway role like this?
>>
>>77910461
>They wouldn't give one character's origin to another for no reason like that
Dark Knight Rises Thalia took Banes origin
>>
>>77915740

Doomsday is a trash villain. He has no character, no personality, no motivation besides punch. He exists to be something stronger than superman. There is no interesting story you can tell with him besides superman dying which can be easily done by many other actually interesting villains. He deserves nothing better than to be the punching bag that's tough enough to need the whole trinity but requires minimal setup.
>>
File: then that won't be alrighty.jpg (78 KB, 304x304) Image search: [Google]
then that won't be alrighty.jpg
78 KB, 304x304
>>77915290
Came here to say this, can't believe it took this long for somebody to say it.
Whatever that monster in the trailer was, be it Doomsday or Bizarro, it can always start acting like Darkseid in some later movie.
>>
>>77911926
"Indeed, Orion, all things are known to Darkseid.

But what you may not know, Orion, is that I wear no pants. My stonelike anus touches this cushion, under which is Scott Free, caught in the one prison he cannot escape ...

...THE RECTUM OF DARKSEID!"
>>
>>77910354
Really easily. Darkseid would be an actual character, instead of plot device-Doomsday.
Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.