[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I finally figured out what pisses me off the most about this
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5
File: PPGirls.jpg (82 KB, 950x534) Image search: [Google]
PPGirls.jpg
82 KB, 950x534
I finally figured out what pisses me off the most about this picture.

They are literally flying upward and their hair, clothing, and accessories aren't drawn to be moving at all.
>>
File: Powerpuff_girls_characters[1].jpg (125 KB, 500x330) Image search: [Google]
Powerpuff_girls_characters[1].jpg
125 KB, 500x330
They lack motion/gesture in general. The original designs were much more dynamic and considered.

These have the increasingly popular "stiff pose with thin lines" family guy aesthetic.
>>
Thing lines still make it look like da fanart to me.
>>
Does your autism make it hard to go about your day OP?
>>
>>77906398
Pointing out static drawings isn't "autism" you massive retard
>>
>>77905800
the bow and ponytails sticking up while they're flying up is incredibly stiff.
I took a flash animation class in high school and literally one of the first things we learned was that things like those should change shape/position based on momentum
>>
>>77905841
it's true. funny because mccracken is a terrible fucking artist who doesnt understand three dimensionality, but even he gets this shit right
>>
>>77905800
>>77905841
>>77907381
The new designs seriously look like a Chinese knock-off
>>
>>77908884
They changed the voices too.
>>
>>77909795
Have they given any reason?
>>
>>77909795
I don't mind the voices being changed, honestly. As long as the characters act like they did in the last series and have the same style of writing.
>>
File: ppg1.jpg (204 KB, 1280x616) Image search: [Google]
ppg1.jpg
204 KB, 1280x616
we could have had this amazing looking ppg but you faggots had to shit all over it

now sleep in the fucking bed you made
>>
>>77905800
To me, "The Powerpuff Girls Rule" was proof that this series can look good in Flash, so I don't see why they couldn't stick to the original art style.
>>
>>77912049
Is this real life?
>>
File: ppg2.jpg (274 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
ppg2.jpg
274 KB, 1280x720
>>77912113
is this just fantasy?
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.