[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Honestly? What the hell happened? Season one was so good, why
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: rick-morty-season-2-finale.jpg (79 KB, 736x415) Image search: [Google]
rick-morty-season-2-finale.jpg
79 KB, 736x415
Honestly? What the hell happened?

Season one was so good, why did this show quickly turn into shit during season two?
>>
>>77896266
More panDanHarmonium, less Juice Tin steRoiland
>>
"We have to do good work in order to get a second season ordered" turned in to "People love us! We can do whatever the fuck we want!" It's a dangerous attitude to have after 1 season, especially for one so short lived on a channel filled with shit where people either leave it on as background noise or they tune in for the one really good show that they get maybe 13 episodes a year for for a few months.

The only thing that comes to mind as being really bad this season, though, was the improv episode. Its like they forgot it needed to be weird interdimensional TV and just went with whatever weird shit came to mind and slapped it between a B plot.
>>
>>77896424
are you having a stroke??
>>
>>77896424
>>77896889

There is a code. But what?
>>
>>77896266
The novelty wore off?
Despite its faults, I still liked Season 2 a lot.
>>
Dan Harmon just went on a rant on twi against gamergaters
>>
>A Rickle In Time
>Mortynight Run
>Total Rickall
>Big Trouble In Little Sanchez
>Bad

Interdimensional Cable 2 was garbage, but everything else was fine-to-great
>>
I honestly don't see much of a difference. Then again I didn't think s1 was the second coming of Jesus.
I agree with the anon who says the novelty wore off
>>
File: 2198738136819637281.jpg (41 KB, 355x780) Image search: [Google]
2198738136819637281.jpg
41 KB, 355x780
>Harmon fucking blocked people for giving him criticism over Cable 2
>Roiland's trying to get pity and defend some idiot who works on the show after he went on spree of telling people to kill themselves on twitter and getting banned
Kinda glad my interest in the show is dying, these two are fucking tools
>>
>>77897911
Oh wait shit, scratch that, second part was Harmon too
>>
The show was never great, get over yourselves.

Some of the episodes had interesting premises, but it was always ruined by some of the worst character writing I've ever seen.

What people enjoy about this show is something I'll never understand.
>>
>>77897974
I'm not a fan but I really enjoy Jerry. I love loser everymen being confronted with weird shit.
If it wasn't for him, I don't think I could take the others' self-righteousness.
>>
>>77896429
>"We have to do good work in order to get a second season ordered" turned in to "People love us! We can do whatever the fuck we want!" It's a dangerous attitude to have after 1 season
This. So much this.
>>
>>77897397
>>77897911
>>77897971
That's hilarious after the shitstorm Justin Roiland had to endure a while back over some dumb joke.
>>
>>77896266
not shit... season one I think is overall better because doesn't have really shitty eps, season two has great eps and also terrible ones.
>>
>>77896266
they experimented a lot with S2 so you have the best episode of the serie and the worst one in the same season
>>
>>77898529
best episode of the series? which one?
>>
>>77896266
>why did this show quickly turn into shit
It didn't, your expectations were higher.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.