[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw all the X-Men spoilers are coming true >tfw most of
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 105
Thread images: 15
File: New_X-Men_Vol_2_24_Textless.jpg (166 KB, 560x840) Image search: [Google]
New_X-Men_Vol_2_24_Textless.jpg
166 KB, 560x840
>tfw all the X-Men spoilers are coming true
>tfw most of the X-Kids are probably going to be villains
At least Scott faking his death and going underground will be fun in Uncanny.
>>
>>77889592
First for mourning
>>
>>77889592
hey at least glob and Anole are getting the spotlight, the only one i am worry is muh waifu shark-girl
>>
>>77889592
metallic skin must be tedious to draw
>>
>>77889592
nonononononoonon
>>
>>77889592
what were the spoilers?
>>
>>77889592
None of those spoilers are coming true. Cyclops didn't fake his death, Quire and the Void aren't important and Cyclops is wrong in universe. Also Cable is the big reveal, CM Punk confirmed no one will interfere in his Drax book, Humphries book is flashback and Bendis can't go to Earth with the Guardians because Captain Marvel solo and Ultimate books.
>>
File: cyclops_cable.jpg (209 KB, 1249x1920) Image search: [Google]
cyclops_cable.jpg
209 KB, 1249x1920
>>77889759
Scott basically went public with the fact that the Terrigen Mist was killing mutants. This led to a massacre of several hundred Inhumans by evil mutants orchestrated by Quentin Quires using the Hellfire Club's resources.

In the ensuing madness, Teen Jean tried to seize control over Scott's mind and reprogram his brain to rid him of EVERYTHING Rightclops related. Scott responded by unleashing the Void sliver from his brain into Teen Jean's which basically mindraped her so badly, she quit being a super-hero and went into hiding.

The thing that Brevoort is claiming will REALLY upset fans, is the big reveal that Quentin is now a mass murderer and that the bulk of the Yost/Aaron/Generation Hope Jr X-Men are now his "Marauders". Idie is not part of the group, and a major part of the An-AD book will be Idie, Laura, and the rest of the Teen X-Men fighting Quentin's plans to kill all of the Inhumans.

Similarly, the Magneto X-Men team in Uncanny X-Men is going to be working with Scott in secret.

1/3

>>77890728
Drax is also going to be in Guardians of Infinity, or at least I think he is.
>>
File: quentin-in-charge.jpg (93 KB, 1500x650) Image search: [Google]
quentin-in-charge.jpg
93 KB, 1500x650
>>77890838
(In response to Pixie's status)
She's part of Quentin Quire's kill squad. And killed a lot of innocent Inhuman kids as part of the massacre. One of the plotlines you'll be seeing in Inhumans will be a LOT of Inhumans wanting Pixies dead for her role in the massacre and Beast holding out hope that he can prove she and the rest of the X-Babies was mentally controlled by Quentin to save her.

Quentin went full-on evil because of Logan's death. Quentin felt the X-Men let Logan die and didn't do a thing to save him. Also, his new girlfriend died from the Terrigin Mist and Scott lies to Quentin when he confronts the X-Men about why mutants are dying everywhere.

Also, Scott only goes public because Rogue threatens to do so first. Scott is willing to stay quiet for Beast's sake (since Beast is negotiating with Black Bolt to get the Inhumans to help find a cure and he will only agree to it if they keep quiet about the whole thing being the Inhumans fault) but Rogue doesn't care. So Scott martyrs himself for Rogue, pissing off Beast in the process. Medusa has to intervene to keep the deal with Beast going, which causes her split with Black Bolt. After Scott goes public and Quentin carries out his massacre, Black Bolt would rather see mutantkind wiped out, causing Medusa to dump him.

Sage ain't showing up anytime soon. Gambit will be re-accurring on Ucanny Avengers; he and Rogue will be an on-again/off-again couple but Gambit will decline being tied to the team full-time.

Also, the big resurrection in Uncanny Avengers? It's Morph. He'll have his 90s X-Men costume though as Marvel plans on exploiting the 90s era nostalgia with him on the team.

2/3
>>
File: 1446885772720.jpg (2 MB, 1833x2057) Image search: [Google]
1446885772720.jpg
2 MB, 1833x2057
>>77891031
X-Haven is another dimension not another planet. It's a section of Limbo that Magik carved off and terraformed into an Earth-like pocket dimension; we will eventually find out that she had help from Umar, sister of Dorormu who Magik absorbed and not killed. Magik returned Doromu to Umar in exchange for their help splitting off a part of Limbo for the mutants.

Kitty is not done with the X-Men. Marvel's still pushing the notion of doing X-Men/GOTG X-Overs to try and push fans into abandoning X-Men for the Guardians. There are already plans for a fluff X-Over between Extraordinary X-Men and AN--AD X-Men and the Guardians books (Drax, GOTG, and Star Lord) that will do nothing for the X-Men but basically make them glorified extras for whatever bullshit Bendis is writing for Guardians. The X-Over will run sometime in 2016, most likely during the summer.

Ucanny X-Men is a containment book; basically it will be the book for people who don't want to deal with Extraordinary X-Men and AN-AD X-Men stuff. It will be loosely connected through Cyclops getting help from the team, but Scott won't be in every issue. The series will be similarly in tone with Yost's X-Force in that it will deal with the anti-mutant bigotry being on the rise and Magneto's team basically going after the new batches of hate groups popping up.

Bendis's rdesign of Dazzler will be done away with by the end of A-Force's first year. Dazzler being on the team will be addressed as her being there as a favor to Rogue, who wants Alison helping her deal with the PR fight dealing with anti-mutant bigotry. A-Force and Uncanny Avengers are going to also cross over sometime in 2016 too.

X-Haven is a part of Limbo severed off into it's own dimension by itself. Doing that required help, in this case Doromu and Umar from the Dark Dimension helping in exchange for Magik resurrecting Doromu
>>
File: Hellion_whith_the_ladies.jpg (34 KB, 400x431) Image search: [Google]
Hellion_whith_the_ladies.jpg
34 KB, 400x431
>>77891225
Julian is retired. He gets name checked by Storm as one of the mutants in X-Haven that didn't go evil but that's the closet you will get to an update for Hellion

4/3
>>
>>77891031
If this is true...damn. Just damn. I'm planning on reading a lot of the All-New books through the first arc to give them a shot, but this type of convoluted horseshit is going to put me off anything that isn't a solo book. Everyone who was afraid all the characters were getting rebooted couldn't have been more wrong. Instead massive amounts of convoluted, sure-to-piss-off-fans plot points are going to be teased out over months and months just to string along poor X-fags.
>>
>>77890838
>>77891031
>>77891225
>>77891250
Also, original thread: https://desustorage.org/co/thread/77288385/

Reminder, just because some of this stuff has come true doesn't mean all of it will come true.
>>
>>77891296

You these are rumours, not fact right? /co/ isn't THIS gullible?
>>
File: guardoi2015001-cheung-1--149230.jpg (639 KB, 1031x1500) Image search: [Google]
guardoi2015001-cheung-1--149230.jpg
639 KB, 1031x1500
>>77890728
>>77890838
Was right about Drax being in Guardians of Infinity, but that doesn't necessarily mean that it's going to interfere with what CM Punk is doing. They'll probably say it takes place before or after whatever arc he's on at the time.
>>
>>77891563
They were right on the money with X-Haven
>>
>>77891692
It was pretty obvious. Limbo has been a huge part of X-Men stories since Magik came back.

They go visit there every few years, it's about time that they built a summer home there

It's not like there's a lot of other places for X-Haven to have been. They couldn't just move to another country or location Earth because that wouldn't protect them from the Terrigen mists which are getting everywhere. They couldn't go to another planet because they then the Terrigen cloud wouldn't be a constant issue and they couldn't fight regular bad guys or crossover with other heroes.

That leaves alternate and magical dimensions with portals to Earth. That's literally Magik's wheelhouse
>>
File: lilacheney02.jpg (91 KB, 391x694) Image search: [Google]
lilacheney02.jpg
91 KB, 391x694
>>77892000
Lila Cheney, who's a teleporter that can only teleport insterstellar distances, owns an empty dyson sphere.
>>
But they said Morph was coming back, and instead we got Cable.
>>
>>77891031
>Scott martyrs himself for Rogue

And why do all the X-Men hate him again? He's risking himself for the skae of fucking everyone else.
>>
>>77892188
Lila Cheney is too busy being an interstellar rockstar to give a shit about Earth or any mutants on it
>>
Well, next week we'll find out. Uncanny Avengers 3 is said to be the first one to "piss off X-Men fans"
>>
>>77891031
God damn I hope this stuff isn't true.

If it is, I wonder if they're clever enough to make Pixie turning evil related to her Nightmare persona from Age of X.
>>
>>77890838
Quentin HAS to be controlling them.

There's no other explanation for a bunch of Junior X-Men with years of heroic experience suddenly going baby-killing evil mode.

Also, Quentin was always a hair's-breadth away from turning into a supervillain.
>>
>>77893236
>There's no other explanation for a bunch of Junior X-Men with years of heroic experience suddenly going baby-killing evil mode.
This is Marvel. The same Marvel where Bendis can take over books and have very little knowledge of characters and STILL be top selling. Do you know what X-23 fans were like before? They jumped down writers' throats if they got her eye color wrong! And then Bendis comes and they're okay with her grinning cause Angel stopped her from almost killing someone at a nightclub over being pushed!

Marvel has became this inside, tongue in cheek joke. Squirrel Girl is used widely, people there are shipping Kate Bishop with Miss America Chavez even though Kate is straight (and completely forgot about Cassie) and constant dumb tongue in cheek moves everywhere.

These new fans don't give a shit if they killed off all the kid X-Men cause they are all about Jean Grey being the college age know it all and gay Ice Man. This is how fucking pathetic Marvel is now.
>>
>>77893236
I'd be perfectly fine with Quentin turning evil.
Aaron's massive boner for the character was one of the worst parts of a terrible series (WatXM).
>>
>it all ends up being true
>tons of their friends/peers/students turn into evil murderers, but the characters care so little that it hasn't come up once
Feels like a good time to tear through some old Claremont.
>>
>>77892324
Because Rogue forgot to mention she's the reason for all this shit.
>>
You know, if this happens, I want to know which asshole thought this was a good idea.
>>
>>77893595
Wait, I don't even need to guess. It's Remender before he left Marvel, wasn't it?
>>
>>77893618
Remender wanted to take them off-planet, but those plans were cancelled when he got out for some reason.
>>
>>77890728
>Bendis can't go to Earth with the Guardians because Captain Marvel solo and Ultimate books.

Tip top kekaroo. If you honestly believe Bendis won't do whatever the fuck he wants, than I envy your optimism. 2 of his books are currently taking place on earth, and Bendis LOVES his Bendisovers, and if any other writer is Team Bendis, than even better. This is the same dude who somehow managed to get Ultimate End to not release because of Secret Wars pushback, just because of "spoilers." Logan is supposed to be dead and in true Bendis fashion, he managed to loophole in a version of him into the main universe.

He can't be stopped. He wont be stopped. He is Marvels greatest achievement.
>>
>>77893659
Remender is the same guy who can't go an issue without killing someone. You really think he would pass up the chance to demonize mutants even more and kill off more fan favorites?
>>
>>77893758
He probably would've done the same if they were taken off-planet.
>>
You know what? Fine. Hellion will make an excellent Magneto.
>>
>>77894702 see >>77891250
>>
>>77893236
>There's no other explanation
Sure there is it comes from Brevoort himself. Comics sell better when the fans are angry. Why else would he be online bragging about how mad people were going to be?
>>
>>77892814

Is Sabretooth still on that team?
>>
>>77895455
The team right now is Captain Steve, Rogue, Brother Voodoo, Quicksilver, Deadpool, Human Torch, and a new Inhuman named Synapse. Cable joins next issue, and Spider-Man just left but will probably be right back.
>>
>>77895956

Uh... Okay. Well, where is he, then? Not evil again?
>>
>>77896101
Uncanny X-men and he is stilled Axis'd
>>
>>77895455
Creed is with Magneto's X-Men
>>
>>77891250
This is awful. Whatever.
>>
>>77893385
>Turning evil
And I guess water turns wet.
>>
File: Deadpool #1 (2016) - Page 23.jpg (862 KB, 1988x3056) Image search: [Google]
Deadpool #1 (2016) - Page 23.jpg
862 KB, 1988x3056
>>77896101
>>77896147
>Magneto, loves saving mutants almost as much as he loves killing humans
>Mystique, flip a coin to see if she stabs you in the back every day
>Archangel, inexplicably back to his blue Horseman of Death/Apocalypse form
>M, Muslim
>Psylocke, addicted to killing
>Fantomex, Deviantart fan fiction version of Gambit

I think Creed may be the only person on the team who's not evil.
>>
>>77896316
M also died and came back after seeing some shit
I'm pretty sure the writer said that Creed will be the morel center of the team
>>
>>77896412
>M also died and came back after seeing some shit
Yeah, we know, she's an X-Man. "Died and came back after seeing some shit" is a box you can check off at the school to explain why you missed third period algebra at this point.
>>
>>77893013
I doubt they're that clever.

I really hope Pixie didn't go evil. :(
Than again I just hope she's alive at this point.
>>
>>77891616
>Was right about Drax being in Guardians of Infinity
That's been known for fucking ages before those posts were made, the fuck are you talking about.
>>
>>77890838
>>77891031
>>77891225
>>77891250

Do you think it was an upset Remender that leaked all of that?
>>
Spoiler[spoiler/]
>>
>Morph finally getting a push just as the X-Universe is in its editorial death throes

Thanks, Marvel.
>>
>>77889592
what's the worst fate?
being killed off for cheap drama or being turned into villains?
>>
>>77896928
former since the latter can be reversed but the former is harder to undo
>>
File: Changeling1.jpg (39 KB, 442x351) Image search: [Google]
Changeling1.jpg
39 KB, 442x351
>>77896922
It's 1960's Changeling, who's shining moment was dying as Xavier so Xavier could do some shit in secret.
>>
>>77896922
>Of all the ridiculous fake spoilers to believe, I choose to believe the one that was actually disproven already

Come on, man
>>
>>77896974
It said Morph was being resurrected, Cable hasn't been dead or in a coma for months.
>>
>>77897040
The solicits say that Issue 3 reveals the final member. No solicits say anything about any "resurrection"
>>
>>77897117
I think we got our wires crossed or something.
Me and >>77896922 were talking about the possibility of Morph coming back, not that he was joining the Uncanny Avengers.
>>
Did they do anything with that time travelling bitch that was blaming Rightclops for everything?
>>
File: xmen-animatedv1_screen1.jpg (46 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
xmen-animatedv1_screen1.jpg
46 KB, 500x375
>>77897148
Here's the part about Morph coming back:
>>77891031
>Also, the big resurrection in Uncanny Avengers? It's Morph. He'll have his 90s X-Men costume though as Marvel plans on exploiting the 90s era nostalgia with him on the team

So there's no resurrection in Uncanny, which means it's debunked. And that's ignoring that the only version of Morph that had a "90s X-Men costume" was not AoA Morph, not purple helmeted Changeling, but Fox's "This one's for you!!!" Morph. It was really out there even before the comics caught up to the make believe.
>>
File: 1413592601281.gif (580 KB, 400x166) Image search: [Google]
1413592601281.gif
580 KB, 400x166
>>77889592
>tfw most of the X-Kids are probably going to be villains
>tfw only the lame kids get focus again
The only relation I have to All-New All-Different X-Men comics is that I still come to the threads and maybe read some comments to - but not the actual storytimes themselves.
Maybe if I feel kind that day, I'll give Uncanny a shot when it releases, but apart from that, I'm not reading anymore and I don't get how you guys still go on with this shit.
>>
>>77897208
There were like 2 issues of Uncanny. All of this rumors will take at least half a year to either be debunked or not
>>
>>77892000
What about Savage Land?
>>
>>77892310
They said that someone will be resurrected, not coming back.
>>
>>77893360
>Do you know what X-23 fans were like before? They jumped down writers' throats if they got her eye color wrong! And then Bendis comes and they're okay with her grinning cause Angel stopped her from almost killing someone at a nightclub over being pushed!
X-23 fan here, I think everything Bendis did with her was bullshit and forced.
>>
>>77898014
What do you think of her Wolverine solo and how she was portrayed in All New?
>>
>>77897808
Yes, and the third issue's solicit says that the final member shows up. Which we now know is Cable. The cover's out, an interview's been done, there is no Morph on the horizion.

In All New, the mutants wearing the Cyclops masks are new kids, not Quentin and former Jean Grey students. Jean never mentions, nor acts like someone who had some traumatic mind raping from the Void. It's easily debunked right now, and the only thing that rang true was Magik taking people to Limbo, which would be like if I predicted that the next time Ka-Zar shows up he's going to take people to the Savage Land.
>>
>>77898228
I'd rather read about Ghosts of Rightclops than WHAT WOULD CYCLOPS DO? I'LL SHOW YOU WHAT WOULD THAT **** DO!!!11!!
>>
>>77890838
>will REALLY upset fans
I hate when they do this.
>>
>>77898242
>Five kids who all go to the same college happen to be mutants with Captain Planet elemental powers, and wear Cyclops do rags over their faces to mug people at restaurants

Ghosts come into being when the deceased has regrets in life, and if I was killed fighting "I Can't Believe It's Not Morlocks!" grade Nuhumans and the only people that still liked me were those tools, I'd haunt some shit too
>>
>>77898314
Now you know how excited I am for All-New X-Men book when I'd take those Morlocks rejects over O4, Wolvertits, Kid Apocalypse and muh selfhate over being mutant.
>>
>>77898339
>I'd take those Morlocks rejects over O4, Wolvertits, Kid Apocalypse and muh selfhate over being mutant

Cyke has self hate because Rightclops died like a bitch (twice if you count Secret Wars) and has the whole world hating mutants because they're using his face like a Che Guevara shirt.

Nuhumans have self hate because "I'm ugly, a bloo bloo bloo"
>>
>>77897208
Is this not the same jumpsuit Cyclops wears, just with a jacket on top.
>>
>>77893236
Just like there's no reason to act as if Pym or Wanda don't deserve to be full-fledged Avengers, especially when Tony is always on some team, and yet it happens constantly
>>
File: uncanny275.jpg (176 KB, 800x417) Image search: [Google]
uncanny275.jpg
176 KB, 800x417
>>77898493
It was the 1991 version of the basic generic uniform. They're mostly forgotten because like 6 months later, Jim Lee did the redesigns for X-Men #1 and everybody had their own thing going on except for maybe Forge.
>>
>>77898630
Ain't this my bro Leifeld?
Because, damn, that Jubilee looks uggo as fuck.
>>
>>77898037
Different fan and I think it's shit. She talks like generic quippy female protag. She's also in "killing is only for bad people" mode.
I still resent that they've neve adressed the fact that X and ArcAngel wereally in X Force.
>>
>>77898659
Nope, still Jim Lee
>>
>>77898680
Well, at least Wolverine looks proper.
>>
>>77898228
The new guys didn't call themselves The Marauders, they called themselves the Ghosts of Cyclops or some shit.
>>
>>77898407
Muh mutant selfhate is Oya, though.
>>
>>77898228
>we now know is Cable
or it's Morph taking on the appearance of Cable
>>77898228
in fact didn't Jean specifially say that cyclops attacked the inhumans?
>>
>>77898407
>because "I'm ugly, a bloo bloo bloo"
they all look hot though
>>
>>77893737
Editorial pushed back Ultimate End yoiu idiot not Bendis. Same way Lemire is the one who brought Logan not Bendis.

Bendis can do whatever he wants inside his own frnachises but he still has to play by Marvel rules outside of them and if Marvel doesn't want to piss off their new writers from Captai nMarvel, they will keep Bendis in his place.
>>
>>77890838
>Scott responded by unleashing the Void sliver from his brain into Teen Jean's which basically mindraped her so badly, she quit being a super-hero and went into hiding.
Fucking finally the mind wiping bitch got what she deserved
>>
>>77889906
Most of the time they make her grey
>>
>>77891225
I feel I'm the only one who likes how this turns out. Don't have a semblance of a liking for most of the x-men, though.
>>
>>77899444
>or it's Morph taking on the appearance of Cable
http://marvel.com/news/comics/25425/welcome_to_the_uncanny_avengers_cable

Sometimes a cigar is just a cigar.

>in fact didn't Jean specifially say that cyclops attacked the inhumans?
Good point, that's another thing that totally contradicts the spoilers, Cyclops waiting silently with his fingers crossed that Beast will figure something out for once.

>>77899463
Right, but so does Marrow and her whole gimmick is that she's pissed off that she wasn't one of the beautiful ones. They still bitch and moan about it though.
>>
I find it hard to believe the Void would come back in any shape or form. Marvel is dead set to make fans forget anything past 2 years.
>>
The void thing is how you can tell these are fakespoilers. No writer will ever bring up that plot pint again
>>
>>77900340
Remember those Secret Wars spoilers where Thanos whispered to Miles that Peter made a deal with Mephisto?
>>
>>77898630
>Gambit without his pink shirt and coat
Blasphemy.
>>
>>77889759
>Anole
I adore that little guy but I can't bring myself to buy this book.
Is he a major player? I saw him doing some fighting, having some dialogue in issue 3.
>>
>>77901094
He's wallpaper.
>>
>>77901094
>>77901094
Lemire have said in interviews that his favorite x-kids are glob, anole and rockslide
>>
>>77901342
>>77901465
Damnit anons.
Guess I'll have to get two X books after all.
>>
where the fuck is Hope Summers in all this?

she's the goddamn MUTANT MESSIAH
>>
I just want Surge to come back.
Why all this suffering?
>>
I want these fucking O5 kids to get the fuck back to their own time. I hate them, I hate everything about what they represent, I hate that it's just admitting that it's better to not bother making new characters since in the end they won't last compared to the older cast. I hate what marvel is doing with the X-men, fuck them rehashing the "this is the last gen of mutants and we're all going to die" idea.
>>
I always get mixed messages on Scott's account.

So, Marvel is pushing him as next worse thing to Hitler, but they are too incompetent to write him as such and he's actually a fucking saint?
>>
>>77901905
Surge was in a panel of Extraordinary X-Men 2.
>>77901909
I am more mad how successful the OP are.
>>
>>77901554
>buying book because character is on one panel
Are you idiot?
>>
>>77901992
We all idiot.
>>
>>77896974

but there is someone in Uncanny X-men who is also getting revived.
Thread replies: 105
Thread images: 15

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.