[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
They should have kept him as mayor of Gravity Falls instead of
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2
They should have kept him as mayor of Gravity Falls instead of just rushing back to status quo
>>
Stan a shit
>>
Agreed.

At this point it wouldn't have made a difference.
>>
they should have made Bud mayor t︂b︂︂h
>>
It's funnier having Tyler in charge, even if he didn't get to do anything
>>
>>77886201
he's a felon. at a certain point the relationship with reality would be strained too far
>>
>>77887281
This.

Having a convicted felon as mayor would seem too unrealisitic.
>>
>>77887821
I went to college in Rhode Island. Providence had a felon ex-mayor who was so popular they had the law changed to let him be mayor again
>>
>>77887281
>>77887821
BUT THE EAGLE...!
>>
>>77887281
He stole his brother's identity, does he actually have a criminal record
>>
>>77890117
He did even more crimes after taking Stanford's identity. Remember when the whole family got arrested for counterfeiting money?
>>
I'm all for breaking the status quo but I don't think it would have lead to much
>>
>>77890117
>>77890213
Yeah for all the effort he put into making it look like Stanley Pines died he doesn't even try to act like Stanford and can't stop committing crimes well past the point that he needed to. Anyone with even the barest amount of information on what the real Stanford was like would see through him in an instant.
>>
>>77894585
But the only person in town with such knowledge went insane.
>>
>>77894800
So did mom and dad Pines apparently.
>>
Oh, is Grunkle Stan still in this show? Could've fooled me.
>>
>>77886323
>At this point it wouldn't have made a difference.
>Mayor Stan rises up to lead the citizens against Bill instead of them magically showing up in the shack

actually would have made a great difference
>>
>>77895161
>magically showing up in the shack
he was putting signs up m8
>>
>>77887821
>>77887281
http://www.usnews.com/news/us/articles/2015/12/01/ex-connecticut-mayor-returns-to-office-after-prison-stint
Stranger than fiction, ect
>>
>>77895969
jej
>>
File: whyisthisallthemediahad.jpg (56 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
whyisthisallthemediahad.jpg
56 KB, 320x240
>>77886201
>The show does not let the viewer forget that Stan’s priorities are also selfish to the point of being antagonistic toward society. The Stanchurian Candidate exemplifies how 1) Stan is looking for dignity from a society who never gave him any and 2) how he prioritizes his family as part of the image he upholds as the best part of him.

>Despite winning the election at the end and saving his family at the end, the show is quick to remind us that society will never accept a man like Stan for the crimes he had committed.
>>
>>77895161
Maybe after Weirdmageddon the town will make Stan mayor as thanks for leading the resistance? That way he has a place to stay after Ford kicks him out.
>>
>>77886201
It didn't go back to the status quo, Tyler being mayor has been referenced in almost every episode since.
>>
>>77894585
Yeah the whole impostor thing raises questions about how he kept it up with his immediately family.

For instance, did he go to his mother or father's funeral?
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.