[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
remember that episode of adventure time when Jake was almost
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: 2.png (84 KB, 534x312) Image search: [Google]
2.png
84 KB, 534x312
remember that episode of adventure time when Jake was almost anal vored by a tree witch
>>
The original butt witch if ya noe wat i mean.
>>
>>77882640
wheres that sensible chuckle gif
>>
File: sensiblechuckle.gif (266 KB, 241x238) Image search: [Google]
sensiblechuckle.gif
266 KB, 241x238
>>77882640
>>77883016
>>
>>77882569
I distinctly remember her having really cool looking eyes. That black void with the dark green iris was really nice looking.
>>
>>77884597
there we go
>>
Is anyone else annoyed that Ice King can't do anything without someone going, "SIMON THIS ISN'T YOU!!!"?
>>
>>77884760
They gotta work him into the plot somewhere I guess.
Since IK episodes where he just acts wacky and goofy are usually really dull at this point I think I prefer more Simon guff versus shit episodes like Friends Forever.
>>
>>77884760
Yes.
>>
>>77882569
Yep, was pretty good. Saw Finn's hair and had the guy who voiced Flapjack be the VA for the tree witch.

I always imagined she and the other tree witch from City of Thieves were sisters.
>>
>Sitting on someone = anal vore
No
>>
>>77887726
He was literally being sucked into her "bottomless bottom."
I don't think you be more descriptive than that on PG-13 television.
>>
>>77887726
She was sucking him up her ass
>>
>>77884760
My complaint with the Ice King is that normally when someone is stuck with a cursed artifact, it at least makes them powerful. Just about every IK appearance featured him losing to a teenage boy and his dog.
>>
>>77886835
>City of Thieves
this is episode was so great
MUH PURITY
gold
>>
>>77889381
Seeing as how that ice crown could freeze the whole world I'd wager Ice King is one of the most powerful entities in that whole setting.
The only reason he's such a joke is that his Alzheimer's and schizophrenia have driven him into an insane, useless shell of a man.
What's left of Simon's subconscious might also play a factor in holding Ice King back but that's yet to be seen or even hinted at.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.