[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
PresidentFu
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4
File: christina_miller_headshot_a_p.jpg (15 KB, 300x450) Image search: [Google]
christina_miller_headshot_a_p.jpg
15 KB, 300x450
So given how overwhelming awesome President Miller is, is it safe to say she is one of the GOAT co Presidents?
>>
>>77881882
Are Young Justice, Green Lantern, Beware the Batman, or Symbionic Titan back on air?

If not, then no.
>>
>>77882857
>Young Justice
Who would want that trash to come back?
>>
Any feet?
>>
File: 1424660427347.jpg (62 KB, 628x432) Image search: [Google]
1424660427347.jpg
62 KB, 628x432
>TTG and Gumball all day every day
Nah man, nah.
>>
>>77882901
All the trash on /co/
>>
>>77881882
I've yet to be aware of her doing anything so far.
Is she the one who made the TTGO advertisements take over the channel? I think that could be considered a bad move for both personal and commercial reasons.
>>
>>77886418
>I've yet to be aware of her doing anything so far.
I've yet to be aware of anything you say to be of any importance whatsoever, so why even voice your opinion?
>>
>>77881882
God I wanna suck on her soft perky tits
>>
>>77886547
Maybe you've seen a different picture, but they doesn't look that perky to me.
>>
>>77886610
They are small so are perky by default
>>
>>77886468
Why are you so aggressive anon, you have a bad day?
Wanna talk about it?
>>
>>77886807
4chan isn't my blog you uneducated cunt.
>>
>>77886889
Then you should leave your personal hangups at the door buddy.
>>
>>77886965
Maybe you shouldn't whine then faggot
>>
File: THRDianeNelson7506.jpg (64 KB, 768x433) Image search: [Google]
THRDianeNelson7506.jpg
64 KB, 768x433
>>77881882
Nelson>>>>Miller

get rekt Christafags
>>
>>77881882
Just because we got one show, Samurai Jack, which she probably didn't directly fund doesn't mean shit. CN is still in the gutter in my eyes, we aren't in the dark ages at all and everything is a tad better but lets not act like all is well and dandy you fuck.

We are still dealing with 24/7 reruns of Teen Titans Go, and a shitty remake of ScoobyDoo. She quite literally hasn't done anything yet.
>>
>>77888845
But BCSD is funny, ttgo is in the vein of Harvey Birdman and the Brak Show and has several great episodes, and all kids networks copy paste shows during school hours.

Though if anything, Seibert leading the new school back under Syder is the big lynchpin. The next gen cartoon cartoons, spawned from Flaojack. Adventure Time, Regular Show,Stephen Universe, Over the Garden Wall Clarence, We Bear Bears, Secret Mounain Fort Awesome et al and so on.
>>
She looks so much younger in that picture than anywhere else.
>>
File: cartoonnetwork_christinamiller.jpg (11 KB, 213x300) Image search: [Google]
cartoonnetwork_christinamiller.jpg
11 KB, 213x300
>>77890433
>She looks so much younger in that picture than anywhere else.

It's almost like she aged....
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.