[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anyone else besides me buy an alternate cover from time to time?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (111 KB, 599x417) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
111 KB, 599x417
Anyone else besides me buy an alternate cover from time to time? Sure, in the long run its a lost of $10, but I can't be the only one to not turn down a decent cover.
>>
File: 20151202_134449-1.jpg (875 KB, 1411x1152) Image search: [Google]
20151202_134449-1.jpg
875 KB, 1411x1152
>>77881677
No, but I bought the comic and enjoyed it, how about you?
>>
Only buy the blank ones. I go to cons and have sketches done by pros.
>>
>>77881809
I'm working on Robin War 1, so I haven't read it yet. I pulled the inked variant of Harley's Black Book and I actually like it. I've been collecting Harley's issues for awhile now though. I'm still trying to get used to her silliness.
>>
File: image.jpg (33 KB, 193x299) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
33 KB, 193x299
>>77881884
I ought to do that. Thing is, I'm always at work when a con is in town.
>>
>>77881981
I ha e the storytime to Robin War saved, gunna read it tonight while I'm stuck at work. Get read for so much wonder cheese cake you're going to wish you had TWO dicks to fap!
>>
>>77881677
No, I don't support the cancer that's killing the industry. You'd do well not to do it as well.
>>
File: LT-CTW_Cv46.jpg (60 KB, 395x600) Image search: [Google]
LT-CTW_Cv46.jpg
60 KB, 395x600
Lately it's the only way DC is getting my money.

>darwyn Cooke Looney tunes variant with my favorite two characters!
>>
>>77881677

>giving J Scott Campbell work

Why.
>>
>>77883886
What bumbed me out about these covers is that most, aside from a select few, looked like the looney toons were just shopped onto an already done (boring) cover. Most of the heroes have no reaction to the toons and the coloring and shading is all wrong. The ones that do it right do it damn well, but that's a small few.
>>
>>77886088
I agree about the Grayson and sucide squad ones.

The halloween monster ones this year looked terrible too.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.