[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Please explain to me how this works
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: Handing thor the Hammer.png (439 KB, 1053x674) Image search: [Google]
Handing thor the Hammer.png
439 KB, 1053x674
>>
The hammer liked Jarvis more then anyone else.
>>
>>77878747

He's a real human bean
>>
>>77878747
Vision was basically a baby and so he was sin-less and therefore more worthy or just as worthy as thor
>>
>>77878747
innocence and temporary programming to be compatible
>>
>>77878747
Either he is worthy or he doesn't count as a lifeform by the hammer's enchantment
Expect angst over this later
>>
Hammer judged him worthy.

That's it.
It's fucking magic.
It really does what seems to do.
>>
>>77878823
Mjolnir does not judge by sin.

A sinful man can be worthy.
Hell, I'm sure Thor has his fair share of sins.

The real curious this is that if Mjolnir judges by a Viking rubric of what worthiness, it means that MCU Vision has some potential for shit we don't approve of any more.

Like human sacrifice, blood lust, and weregild.

Surely you must ok with that stuff if a Viking God's magic hammer finds you cool
>>
>>77878950

So, by that vein of logic, pre-IronMan Tony Start would be pretty fucking worthy.
>>
File: ypw9yba6yjfme3cudvzl.jpg (13 KB, 672x324) Image search: [Google]
ypw9yba6yjfme3cudvzl.jpg
13 KB, 672x324
>>77878867
he's not alive therefore he is neither worthy nor unworthy.

an elevator can lift the hammer that doesn't mean it's worthy.

do you think the fucking coat rack from Thor 2 was worthy also?
>>
>>77879165
I think the magic hammer is smart enough to know whether someone is a person or not.

It's smart enough to avoid people in Thor 2 during the final fight
>>
>>77879141
Tony Start wasn't loyal though.
He sold weapons to the enemy of his people.
His kinsmen were killed by his weapons.

Mjolnir probably didn't like that. Not something a good Viking would do
>>
>>77878950
Except Norse-era Thor didn't have any enchantment on his hammer. His father put the enchantment on it to teach Thor a lesson in humility and worthiness, because he'd spent millenia being an ass raiding with vikings and starting wars and shit. Why would Odin make the enchantment work so that asshole-Thor could just keep on being an asshole?
>>
>>77879165
>magical alien artifact incapable of distinguishing sentience

Yeah, nah.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=24V7RStTPxc
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.