[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
THE HUNT IS STILL ON
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4
File: crouching_binome_hidden_virus9.png (541 KB, 853x480) Image search: [Google]
crouching_binome_hidden_virus9.png
541 KB, 853x480
Jack gets to finish his story, and he wasn't even in immediate danger.

Meanwhile, Megabyte's got control of the whole fucking mainframe, and literally everyone is FUCKED.

When the fuck do we get our conclusion?
>>
>>77878070
uh... with tony jay dead, i'm thinking never
desu i dont understand mainframe. When your show is suddenly-canceled four fucking times, brought back by random chance years later, only to only last a few episodes each time... WHY would you write in another cliffhanger, especially one that big? WHY? Are you just complete assholes?
>>
>>77878070
Who is Jack?
>>
what about all the symbiotes that were released on counter earth!
can spidey save the day?
>>
>>77878070
>When the fuck do we get our conclusion?
When computers are relevant again, faggot!
>>
File: David Kaye.jpg (34 KB, 508x382) Image search: [Google]
David Kaye.jpg
34 KB, 508x382
>>77878144

I think David Kaye could take over as Megabyte. Imagine his Megatron or Apocalypse but lower sounding.

also isn't Reboot going to get a reboot.
>>
>>77878070
Well we are getting the live-action/cgi hybrid reboot in another year I think.

Aside from that, there was an official comic miniseries. It glossed over the immediate effects and starts off with Mainframe being evacuated. These take up the 1st few pages and from there it goes down a completely different road from The Hunt.

The weakened Guardians made a deal with the Codemasters to get rid of all the viruses running rampant throughout the Net by activating Gnosis, I forget exactly what it was but I'm thinking some kind of super malware removal program. The Codemasters have ulterior motives and backstab the Guardians resulting in the main conflict.
>>
>>77878363
no point in a reboot in something whose story wasnt that great to begin with. the only appeal is getting it settled and sorted forever.. it'd be fucking weird right now, retro as hell if it resembled the old show at all
>david kaye
.... you know, maybe.. that just might work
>>
File: 3504505-6685084101-the-s[1].jpg (801 KB, 1440x1080) Image search: [Google]
3504505-6685084101-the-s[1].jpg
801 KB, 1440x1080
>>77878284
If you're going to talk about Spider Man series that ended without a satisfactory conclusion, at least post the best.
>>
>>77878070
>that expression

Someone needs to add "For you" to this.
>>
>>77878427

Exactly. Fuck a reboot of reboot.

We just want to know who survives, who dies permanently (someone was going to in the last movie, one of the good guys), and we want to watch Bob and/or Matrix kick Megabyte's shit in on last fucking time.
>>
>>77878845
i was used to dissapointment by that point, unlimited hit me hard
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.