[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Would Dr.Doom accept immigrants? Lateveria seems like an awesome
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 5
Would Dr.Doom accept immigrants? Lateveria seems like an awesome place to live, how do I move there?
>>
Doom might accept a certain number of immigrants pending the strictest evaluation standards known to man.

>>77873818
> Lateveria seems like an awesome place to live, how do I move there?

Claim Richards is persecuting you.
>>
>>77873818

Will the submit to Latveria's laws/ doom's will? if not BUILD FORCEFIELD
>>
>>77873818
Why would you want to move there, Ahmed? There's much less social programs there compared to Germany, Sweden, or the UK.
>>
>>77873858
>Claim Richards is persecuting you
Totally doing this
>>
>>77873818
Hard-working immigrants who want to feel safe and have a strong and uncorrupted (in a way) Leader who'll always give a fair chance to anyone, no matter how poor, but strong enough to take a risk and grasp it? Hell yes.
>>
>>77873980
So if I was the janitor of the Baxter building who kept having to clean up after the attacks and still was passed over for raises, what would be my odds?
>>
>>77874249
Member of the high counsul
>>
>>77873818
work 12 hours a day for just enough food to get by?

pass.
>>
vic the dic von doom only gives a shit about shitskinned gyppos, white people in latveria are essentially slaves that only exist for his mud people to practice robbing on before he exports them to other countries to steal wallets and return them to his backwards shithole of a country. thats basically the entire economy.
>>
>>77873818
"Hi. I hate Reed Richards too! Can I be a Latverian? Also when are you going to wipe Latvia off the face of the Earth so no one confuses the two anymore?"
>>
Reminder that it is canon that there are no black people in Latveria.
>>
File: Marvel The Year In Review 1989.jpg (858 KB, 816x1109) Image search: [Google]
Marvel The Year In Review 1989.jpg
858 KB, 816x1109
>>
>>77878571
I would so go there and get a doctorate, Latveria is awesome, Theres no homless
>>
>>77877755
>Reminder that it is canon that there are no black people in Latveria.

Like in most eastern european countries.
>>
File: MFF003-25.jpg (876 KB, 1280x1661) Image search: [Google]
MFF003-25.jpg
876 KB, 1280x1661
>>
File: MFF003-26.jpg (1 MB, 1280x1660) Image search: [Google]
MFF003-26.jpg
1 MB, 1280x1660
>>77880482
>>
>>77879343
I'd like to imagine you can't actually grt a doctorate in Latveria due to Dooms insecurity about not finishing his.
>>
>>77875006
So... Romania?
>>
>>77877755
>abloobloo
>>
>>77878571
I love the idea that Doom personally wrote a statement for a tourism brochure.
>>
File: image.png (8 KB, 543x271) Image search: [Google]
image.png
8 KB, 543x271
>>77880482
That little flag is awful but it's still miles ahead of this fucking piece of shit of a canon flag for Latveria.
>>
>>77881212
Eh. I like both
>>
>>77877755
There's occasionally one angry black man, but only when Doom owes money.
>>
>>77880498
So reading this, not one thing was mentioned to show why life under Doom sucked. Zero tolerance on crime? That doesn't seem bad unless you're a kid fucker, rapist, or murder. And the people who took over all did a shitter job.
>>
>>77882336
everyone on average breaks at least 1 law a day
do you really want someone with superpowers to go Javert on an entire population?
>>
>>77883404
>>everyone on average breaks at least 1 law a day

Based on what?
>>
>>77883479
legal systems being giant lumbering beasts that simply do not function with an absolute interpretation
>>
>>77883523
That didn't answer the question. You haven't proven that everyone on average breaks at least 1 law a day.
>>
>>77880482
>Like many other Balkan states, Latveria was infested with the undead menace of vampirism
>>
>>77880482
>Population 5 million
That's a very small space to cram 5 million people into.
>>
>>77881212
Agreed. That 'Doom Arm' flag was tacky, but not nearly as terrible as that one you posted.
>>77882336
I think "zero tolerance on crime" implicates anything that'd be an offense to Doom's perfectionist standards, not ones based in general morality. For all we know masturbating is a high offense, and internet piracy would cost a death sentence.
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.