[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Was it legit?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4
File: yangvstifa.jpg (162 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
yangvstifa.jpg
162 KB, 1280x720
Was it legit?
>>
>>77871482
No, they jobbed Tifa as part of their sellout to RT. Which was later confirm with them haing ads to get shit from the RT store.
>>
>>77871506
Wait, seriously? People called them out on that didn't they?
>>
>>77871730
>Implying rwby fanbois aren't delusional
>Implying anyone likes Tifa enough outside of a few waifufags to say anything

A few people said shit but it's hard to combat the raw power of autism rwbyfags have. And the release of the Rwby game in steam the other day is just sending them into a frenzy. Nice show to sit back and watch while gettin drunk, the fanbase though? Pony tier.
>>
Did you make a thread about this of /v/ and /co/?
>>
>>77871482
no

but the only reason they were paired was because both have big tits
>>
>>77871482
Gave up on Deathbattle long ago when they had that bout with Starscream.
>>
>>77872162
What, the RWBY threads? They aren't even fun to watch, the people there are just assholes who pretend they're better than the rest of the fanbase and circlejerk their OCs while sperging about anything that didn't come from them.

It's not even fun to watch, just annoying.
>>
>>77872162
>Nice show to sit back and watch while gettin drunk

Not even. Bad is bad.

>tfw there are people who actually enjoy the show
>>
>>77871482

Hell no. See >>77871506
>>
>>77871482
No, they vastly underestimated the power of Tifa's Limit Breaks. I don't have the exact numbers on me, but when I did the math it came out that even the weakest of them, Beat Rush, was more powerful than the robot whose punches they used to calculate the strength on Yang's Aura.
>>
>>77871730

Fandoms do this on almost EVERY video these dudes make. The worst had to be the Superman/Goku one IIRC.

HORY SHATm the comments section is a bloody pussy stain: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oyl97TG8jbA
>>
>>77877717

Oh, and it spread to Epic Rap Battles of History as well: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0MW9Nrg_kZU
>>
>> Trying to get people interested in series by killing a well loved character.

Huh?
>>
File: 1439667776915.jpg (9 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
1439667776915.jpg
9 KB, 480x360
Fuck RT.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (100 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
100 KB, 1280x720
>>77871482

My fucking man Kirby beat the shit out of Buu.

After I watched this, no other match has really mattered since.

So even though no, it's not legit Yang's not stated explicitly to have an upper limit to her aura power, and she's never faced off against someone like Tifa. Also Materia and other bullshit, I'm not really concerned.

Their One Minute Melee's are better anyways.
>>
File: Akuma_sf4.jpg (40 KB, 600x594) Image search: [Google]
Akuma_sf4.jpg
40 KB, 600x594
>>77871482
>Daily reminder pic related is the All Time GOAT of Death Battle
>>
>>77873554
Yes, there was a thread on /v/ not too long ago.
I only assume he's trying to bait, but he doesn't realize that, outside of /rwbyg/, no one really cares about this show enough to get mad about it. Even there they didn't really care about this since it was clearly RT fellating themselves.
>>
>>77876470
To be fair, volume 3 has been pretty okay so far. I can only call one episode honest to got bad.
>>
>>77871482
Man, Rooster Teeth sure has fallen.
RvB used to be the shit, haven't watched it since season 10 and now RWBY is their big thing?
Achievement Hunter is even shittier than usual.
>>
>>77879064
>RWBY is their big thing?
not even close nigga. RvB has and always will be the thing the spend the most time on. RWBY is just a way to get weeaboos and waifufags to spend money on them.
>>
>>77877950
this
Death battle is trash. At least one minute melee just straight up says "No research" instead of spending 15 minutes of the video spouting shit they found on a wiki
>>
>>77875631
Starscream's a jobber
It's destiny to lose
>>
Astro Vs Mega was a million times better.
probably because they weren't shilling super hard.
Gaara vs Toph is still the worst episode of all time
>>
R.I.P Green Arrow.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.