[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Achewood
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5
File: comic.gif (51 KB, 700x720) Image search: [Google]
comic.gif
51 KB, 700x720
I'm pretty sure this is going down in history as the best webcomic of all time.
>>
Can't argue. It's my favorite comic, period. Nobody writes like Onstad.
>>
>>77868902
Weirdest one for sure, it's pretty hard to dig through it.
>>
>>77868927
Onstad is a machine. I feel as if a lot of comics and cartoons with ensembles try to write their comedy like this, but it's hard to match the poeticness of his writing.

It's a shame no artist can last forever. But I guess after 9+ years of comics and 12 character blogs and shit like that, everyone burns out eventually.

Still, Achewood is one of those things that inspires you to be a better artist. And also getting your Bone on.
>>
File: comic.gif (70 KB, 700x972) Image search: [Google]
comic.gif
70 KB, 700x972
>Who wrecked your life? It can all be traced back to magazines.
>>
>>77868902
I don't get it.
>>
I keep meaning to buy that Great Outdoor Fight trade at my LCS. I'm not sure they even still have it - it's only £5.
>>
>>77873183
It's worth it, I always felt like the Great Outdoor Fight itself was kind of overrated but the extra prose pieces that go with it (biographies of select past fighters, the origins of the modern GOF, glossary of GOF slang) are tops.
>>
>>77876449
Welp, guess I know what I'm doing this Saturday...
>>
File: comic.gif (31 KB, 700x485) Image search: [Google]
comic.gif
31 KB, 700x485
Man, what is that diving helmet guy's deal??
>>
File: achefinalcrisis.jpg (225 KB, 704x796) Image search: [Google]
achefinalcrisis.jpg
225 KB, 704x796
>>77876920
Sometimes you just don't want to live, sometimes you want to dress all old-timey. Sometimes, both of those happen at the same time.
>>
I bought all 6 printed volumes, they're at my folks house, beside the John. One day my dad is gonna pick one up to read on the throne, and he's gonna get hooked. And then he's gonna read them all. And then he's gonna tell me about it.

This is my secret hope.
>>
File: achesuperboy.jpg (277 KB, 665x975) Image search: [Google]
achesuperboy.jpg
277 KB, 665x975
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.