[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What would you say was the best episode?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: aqua tv show unit patrol mark 2.png (637 KB, 599x699) Image search: [Google]
aqua tv show unit patrol mark 2.png
637 KB, 599x699
What would you say was the best episode?
>>
>>77853053
Idk i like all of them but no episode stuck out in particular.

I think aths is just something thats fun to watch like 4 episodes or clips non stop.

But again english is not my native language so itns very possible i missed some great references or inside jokes.
>>
>>77853053
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OwWrNgsx3Jo by far
>>
Dumber Dolls.

"And then he's shouting that my astronauts were living together in sin and they deserved to get mulched."

"He says that the pills make the phone calls go away."

"Well Howdy ya'll, lets get to jigglin'!"
"Hey, backwoods retard, not now, not ever."

"Hey ya'll, I'm still alive! I'm just real depressed."
>>
>>77853053

Last dance of Napkin lad
>>
>>77853053

I'm conflicted as to whether Unit Patrol or Show Show had the better intro. It's:
>70's exploitation
vs
>Flying Lotus
>>
>>77854187
That was the first or second episode I saw of that show, and The Highlander bit at the end was when I knew I was in love. So having Christopher Lambert in a tartan in the final episode really gave me closure.
>>
>>77855435
"dollars to donuts that thing's a submarine"
>>
>>77855643
I always wondered who would win-
If Unit Patrol was sent after the Show Show gang in some shoot out or something.
>>
Dickesode, Handbanana, or the "Time Machine" episode.
>>
>>77853053

no idea on best episode but aqua tv show show had the GOAT opening
>>
File: 2 Wycked.png (968 KB, 954x536) Image search: [Google]
2 Wycked.png
968 KB, 954x536
>>77855435
Who wants to hear some Chickenfoot?
>>
>>77853053
Broodwich
>>
>>77853053
The Shaving.
>>
TRULY
THEY WERE
>>
>>77855643

My favorite was Something You Know Whatever's.

Any, my vote is for Kidney Car. Most of season 2 is GOAT, really.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.