[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is he the most underrated and underappreciated X-men ever?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 6
Is he the most underrated and underappreciated X-men ever?
>>
Doomed to lame costume.
Although costume he used in Extinction Agenda was neat.
>>
And it sucks we'll never see Summers brothers pizza joint.
>>
>>77841989
Buddy Baker is my favorite X-Man too
>>
Yes.
>>
File: 1923494-1311355373.jpg (273 KB, 900x1367) Image search: [Google]
1923494-1311355373.jpg
273 KB, 900x1367
God knows when Havok will show up in comics.
>>
How's he underrated? He kinda sucks. He's less angsty than Scott, but his constant attempts to quit superheroism always come off as laughable, and his drama with Polaris is like a watered down, less confusing version of the JEEEEEEEEAN shit.

I mean, he's better than say, Marrow, but that's not saying much
>>
>>77844254
>He's less angsty than Scott
Like that's hard to do, heh.
>>
>>77841939
With Havok it's more like "Journey into Misery"
>>
>>77841989
>lame costume
this shit is amazing, fight me.
>>
>>77844577
What is that weirdness on his head?
>>
>>77841939
His power is one of my favorites for some reason.
>>
>>77841939
>most underrated and under-appreciated X-men ever?
>led his own Avengers team
>led his own X-men team
>underrated and under-appreciated
>>
>>77841939
The only times Havok was an interesting or decent character for me were X-Tinction Agenda and the subsequent issues of X-Factor, up until around AOA. Beyond that, he's always in whiny bitch mode. Even in Inferno, he was just his brother's leftovers.
>>
>>77845682
No one seems to care about him despite all that he's not popular
>>
>>77845682
>led his own Avengers team
Only because Steve wanted to have Cyclops' brother as face of unity.
>>
>>77841939
No that's Leech, it always seems like they just use him as a tool most of the time and don't see him as a person.
>>
>>77846422
Come on, it's not like that.
>flashback of Future Foundation kids knocking out Leech so Franklin can use full powers
Yeah, you're right.
>>
>>77844254
>but his constant attempts to quit superheroism always come off as laughable
that's because cape writers have to constantly rehash story and reset any character development.
And he's not the less angsty version of Scott.
If anything they made Scott more like him, because going wild and shooting energy beams at problems was kind of his thing, while scott was more calm and calculating.
of course now they've given Scott what made Alex cool, so whatever.
>>77844577
>>77844590
the headpiece is kinda ridiculous, but the rest is glorious
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.