[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Outsider:the return of Jim Francis
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
So Outsider seems to be inching back towards a more regular update schedule. 3 posts in one month which, for any long time follower, is nothing short of miraculous. Jim Francis has also finally gotten a Patreon. Something tells me that once he reached his funding goal, updates will get wicked fast. He actually had the decency to go for a "by the page" model instead of monthly like that fucking hack Aaron Diaz.

SO HYPE!
>>
>>77840632
sorry, I can't deal with him updating more than once a year.
is too much.
>>
>>77842249
Three times just this month, anon.
>>
>>77840632
>tfw I kept going back to his site at a weekly basis after the release of page 102
>always kept checking the forums to see if he was still active
>turns out he was doing art for an indie space strategy game

I'm just glad the story is back.
>>
>three pages
>in one month

How does he do it? Is he some kind of wizard?
>>
Are the comic images broken for anyone else? I can't get them to load.
>>
I just read through it. Hot damn is this good.
>>
>>77845415
It is, it's just that one would have expected this comic to be over by now and into the 3rd chapter of the sequel if you started following it from the start.
>>
>>77840632
>Outsider
Never read it, but please tell me this gal is the main character. For some reason, reading a webcomic about what is clearly a Space Drow seems hilarious.
>>
>>77840632
I forgot doesn't he work at a video game company?
>>
>>77846161

Technically the man is the protagonist, but she's definitely the #2.
>>
>>77846161
>For some reason, reading a webcomic about what is clearly a Space Drow seems hilarious.

I've read this story started out as Master of Orion fanfiction, which would imply she was conceptually an Elerian instead of a "space drow". As if anyone even knows what the fuck I'm talking about.
>>
>>77843335
I know right? is too fast, i'm getting dizzy and shit.
>>
>>77843631
to be fair he made one update in two or three years, he probably have enough material stored
>>
Been following this since most you fucks were literally in short pants, today I discovered he'd updated TWO pages since I was last there

holy crap, signs and wonders
>>
>>77847006
I know, anon. I know.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.