[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>all those glorious Disney characters cameos why is no one
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5
File: Houseofmousecdcover.jpg (39 KB, 300x297) Image search: [Google]
Houseofmousecdcover.jpg
39 KB, 300x297
>all those glorious Disney characters cameos
why is no one talking about this show??
>>
>>77836729
Because it's been over for 13 years
>>
House of Mouse was pretty enjoyable. I hated how they cut up the older shorts though. Really ruined them.
>>
>>77836782
This is the reason why I'm on the fence if this is great or not.
>>
I enjoyed it, small 3-5 minute segments in the crossover club followed by a short. It was a good system.
>>
File: card-adios-1.jpg (76 KB, 550x563) Image search: [Google]
card-adios-1.jpg
76 KB, 550x563
>>77836752
FUCK
>>
I like that they brought Roxanne back and she looked exactly the same as she did in high school even though it takes place after Max finished college. She couldn't have matured her look a bit? Or at least gotten a different wardrobe?
>>
>>77839976
Max doesn't look that different either.
>>
>>77836729
Was pretty good/10. Soundtrack wasn't that great though.
>>
>>77840056
WHO'S THAT KNOCKIN' ON THE HOUSE OF MOUUUUSE
>>
meh, the new shorts were really boring
>>
>>77836729
cause its shit
>>
>>77836729
Because /co/ doesn't talk about good things.

>>77841333
ANd because people like this exist.
>>
the people who like this show are most teenagers who don't know of how shit it actually was. bad animation, edited shorts, stupid writing, list goes on.
>>
>>77836782
>>77843464
I only watched it for the cameos.
>Mr. Toad
>Br'er gang
>Hitchhiking Ghosts
>Elliot
they had just about EVERYONE at the time
>>
File: Wut happened, Mickey.png (2 MB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
Wut happened, Mickey.png
2 MB, 1366x768
>>77836729
They tried too hard to make Mickey into a Bug Bunny clone instead of how the new Mickey mouse shorts perfected him.
>>
I really dug the Muppets Show vibe it had.
>>
Because the execution, writing, jokes, and pretty much anything was mediocre at best
>>
File: 1434763577764.gif (491 KB, 419x399) Image search: [Google]
1434763577764.gif
491 KB, 419x399
>>77836729
Cause it aired and finished airing years ago and it isn't really relevant.
Was cool though. Shorts were great, the atmosphere of the House was neat and the stories they had in it were nice as well. Exposed me to a lot of the old and relatively new of Disney, back then.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.