[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Was his secret mutant ability being able to turn himself into
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: trask.jpg (52 KB, 600x300) Image search: [Google]
trask.jpg
52 KB, 600x300
Was his secret mutant ability being able to turn himself into a tall black man?
>>
File: 1443074929409.jpg (118 KB, 523x1255) Image search: [Google]
1443074929409.jpg
118 KB, 523x1255
>>77834810
See.
This is what pisses me off.
If you're talking to humans who only recently found out about mutants.
Would they not logically assume the tiny man might be one?
>>
>>77836530
Why would they?
Why would he out his kind? Plus Midgets exist, why wouldn't they assume he's a midget talking about Mutants?
>>77834810
No his secret ability is fucking the secretary and having a son that he'd give the company to.
>>
>>77836709
You don't get it. Why would they assume he isn't a mutant? Why would they assume a midget, dwarf, or any other freaky critter born from a human womb wouldn't automatically be considered a mutant?
>>
>>77836999
Mutants are supposed to be a different species.

Not a deformed or impaired human.
>>
>>77837065
.....have you not seen the morlocks? Mutants are born from humans, midgets are already technically mutants, just not the cool kind with super powers.
>>
>>77837065
>mutants exist
>nightcrawler looks like demon so they want to kill him
>deformed humans wouldn't be considered mutants
New kind of stupid here tonight guys.
>>
>>77834810
My head canon Trask adopted a black kid to be his son and heir.
>>
>>77836999
I don't think you get it.
Most of those guys lacked any concept of Mutants in the first place. Why assume he's one of them? Then moments later he presents detection technology.
They don't assume he's a mutant because common sense lead them to see he's not.
>>
>>77837337
Mine is Trask and his black secretary fucked and made Trask from X3
>>
I want them both to show up in Apocalypse and fight like Master Blaster, one on the other's shoulders.

Maybe they can team up with the three different actors who have played Stryker who don't look fucking anything like each other.
>>
So what was JFK's mutant power?
>>
>>77840225
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KvvPnEm_708

Power to do mimi beardsly
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.