[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Think of 3 characters /co/. Got em? Excellent. They are now
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: Power Ring Spectrum.jpg (109 KB, 1191x670) Image search: [Google]
Power Ring Spectrum.jpg
109 KB, 1191x670
Think of 3 characters /co/.
Got em? Excellent.

They are now members of your extended family.

>Wonder Woman
>Martian Manhunter
>Shazam

I don't even know how this would work.

J'onn would be that cool uncle who brings me treats and teaches me how to be a good person.

WW is that extremely energetic aunt who always brings some crazy death weapon when she visits. She's also adamant that I train with her to physical perfection.

Billy is that cousin who always tries to make sure that everyone's having fun. At the same time, he's also the most likely to fess up if we fuck up in some way.
>>
>>77834742

>Killer Frost
>Mr. Freeze
>Captain Cold
Mr. Freese would be that cool uncle who brings me treats and teaches me how to be a good person.

Killer Frost is that extremely energetic aunt who always brings some crazy death weapon when she visits. She's also adamant that I train with her to physical perfection.

Captain Cold is that cousin who always tries to make sure that everyone's having fun. At the same time, he's also the most likely to fess up if we fuck up in some way.
>>
>>77834742
I didn't do /co/ characters, whoops. Thought the spoiler would be more /co/ related.

>Ash Ketchum
>Dr. Doom
>That one SCP that's like a comedy/tragedy mask that talks, posseses people, and excretes evil black goo

Ah fuck why did I go for that last one

Interested to know how Dr. Doom would interact with it, though

They'd probably both try and manipulate the other to their own ends

Dunno who would be more successful, my bet's on the mask.
>>
>Mugen Jin and Fuu

They travel around feudal Japan and have adventures and shit. We're not related
>>
>>77834742
>Rapunzel
>Starfire
>Hiro Hamada
I don't know how this works, but I suddenly want to spend time with my relatives and hug them and paint their toenails and have sleepovers.
>>
Alan Scott - The gay family member that is doing pretty good financially, always brings gifts when he visits but is still seen differently because of gay.

Sinestro - That older family member, maybe a grandpa, who's always talking about how bad things have gotten and how wars are gonna break out and things are going to hell real soon.

Larfleeze - that one family member (usually female) that comes around and things just seem to go missing. You know it was them so you lock all your shit up every time they come over but somehow they're still invited to things.

Guess your ring pic made me think of all lantern characters.
>>
>>77834742
Cap, Spider-Man, Luke Skywalker

Awesome. Best Christmas ever.
>>
>Wirt
I would be a big brother type and help him with girls.
>Terry McGinnis
We would probably hang out a lot and be bros. I doubt I'd know his secret though.
>Gumball
I would encourage all of his shenanigans at family reunions.
>>
>>77834742
>Godzilla
>Tom & Jerry

...I'm sure visiting over the holidays would be filled with a lotta SKREEOONK!
>>
>>77837040
>Rapunzel and Starfire painting Hiro's toenails
Yes please!
>>
>>77834742
>Killer Frost
>Richard Rider
>Shazam
Killer Frost would be that psycho aunt you'd want to sleep with but the crazy and the being related makes it complicated. And better.
Richard Rider, that one family member you never fucking see but always has some cool stories or a cool fucking gift for you.
Shazam. That brother/cousin you'd have transform into the captain, save some old lady to get cash then have go buy you beer for you to throw out because it tastes like shit.
>>
>>77834742
The first one I picked was Godzilla. Things would be different around here is Godzilla was my dad!
The others were Powergirl and Terra.
>>
>>77834742
>Darwin the goldfish
>Finn the humanboy
>Star Butterfly
All adorable loveable siblings.
>>
>spiderman from the 80s cartoon
>Rick Sanchez
>Stan Smith

Honestly, I have no idea how spiderman will fit into this.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.