[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
i'm going to hate this movie I know it
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3
File: the-flash-ezra-miller.jpg (183 KB, 670x377) Image search: [Google]
the-flash-ezra-miller.jpg
183 KB, 670x377
i'm going to hate this movie I know it
>>
>>77834232
I seriously thought it was Yoko Ono
>>
>>77834232
I feel like Ezra Miller is a fine choice for Barry Allen, but the problem is how much they're emphasizing how different it's going to be from the TV show.

That's fine in theory, they don't HAVE to be like the TV show, but given how loyal the TV show has been to the source material, they might wind up creating a character that has absolutely nothing to do with the comic books.
>>
>>77835544
>The Flash
>Fastest Man Alive
>Thanks to high tech suit
>that can stop time
>>
>>77835578
>The Flash
>runs around naked the whole movie
>>
>>77834232
The Flash looks like Frank Castle here.
>>
>>77834232
D'you guys think Miller is gonna bulk up for the film like most superhero actors do, or do you think WB will be daring and do the first twig superhero?

I mean, he gets his powers from lightning and chemicals, not muscles. And his superpower is cardio anyway. The Flash doesn't have to be buff.
>>
I'm hyped for gay stoner Flash.
>>
>>77835725
I dunno, I never imagined any of the Flashes as particularly muscular, so I don't really see the point.
>>
>>77835741
I've said it countless times: casting is largely irrelevant.

We should really be concerned with what direction the studio is taking the movie in, if that wasn't already obvious.
>>
Ezra is a total bro, and he seems to really be into the character. This isn't one that we have to worry about.
>>
File: the flesh.png (507 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
the flesh.png
507 KB, 640x480
>>77835617
>yfw the Flash became the Flesh
>>
>>77835725
Flash shouldn't be particularly muscular if you ask me. He should have a runner's body.
>>
Is simple, make him Wally West!
>>
You missed the boat for hating Ezra Miller as the Flash. That ship sailed away shortly after the Batfleck hate left.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=o3JPcijaRFU
>>
whats to hate? only thing we know about it is Miller is really into Flash mythos. Plus hes a decent actor
>>
>>77836450
Holy flashbacks
>>
Why does he look so Chinky?
First Wally now Barry is getting race changed.
>>
>>77834232
>>77836891

Everyone also said they hated the new kid that'll play Spiderman until they saw his recent selfie. /co/ is obsessed with the idea that whatever recent photo they google, that they'll look exactly like that picture alone. You're all dumb fucks.
>>
>>77834232
>wondering why there's another horrible miscasting in a DC super hero film.
>"His father is Jewish"
>"Ezra considers himself Jewish, and "spiritual"
>fuck this Jewish nepotism.
>>
>>77835725
The lightning gives him abs.
>>
Ezra is a better actor than Grant so......
>>
>>77837112
Not really, /co/ mostly complained about his mole.
>>
>>77835725
>first twig superhero
Garfield Spidey
>>
File: doyouevenliftbro.jpg (739 KB, 1024x1635) Image search: [Google]
doyouevenliftbro.jpg
739 KB, 1024x1635
>>77835744
>I never imagined any of the Flashes as particularly muscular
>>
>>77837112
At the very least, it might be cool if the new kid does a lot of his own stunts. He seems to really like showing off flips and other acrobatics in all his social media profiles.
>>
We don't even know the creative team, chill your shit
>>
>>77839874
but he got it removed so he's pretty based now
>>
>>77839948
>Written and directed by Seth Grahame-Smith ("Pride and Prejudice and Zombies", "Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter")

Yes, we do.
>>
>>77834232
warner bros are retarded. DC needs a dedicated arm like Marvel has for films.
>>
>>77834232
shit, are you serious?

I love Ezra Miller and I like The Flash, but I can't see this at all - Miller's specialty is teenage angst, intense emotion, vulnerability, and self-destruction. The Flash is one of the more innocent, fun, purely good, cartooney heroes. I could see Miller playing the Red Hood, but not The Flash
>>
>>77834232
>He's father is Jewish
That ugly Jew gene, yuck

Droppoed..
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.