[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Daredevil - Ben Affleck
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3
File: DD.jpg (377 KB, 900x675) Image search: [Google]
DD.jpg
377 KB, 900x675
Now that /co/ is riding the big bad Ben Affleck dick, can we take a look back on the Daredevil movie?

Let's face it, Elektra ruined that movie. The action was good, DD's suit was pretty good and his "view" of the world was pretty ok. Also Bullseye was interesting enough to be a decent villain and lets face it, Michel Clark Duncan as Kingpin was one of those God Tier level castings like Patrick Stewart as Prof. X.

So why did the movie do so badly? Fucking Elektra. Even her own movie was so bad that no one even remembers it unless they're using it as a curse.
>>
WAKE ME UP
>>
The movie was way better than the netflix show.
>>
>>77831452
SAVE ME

on topic, the movie was okay, and now whenever I watched the TV Show i expected wake me up to play a ton of times
>>
>>77831419
I thought the movie was pretty meh to okay
totally undeserving of all the flack it gets
I think the real reason that people hate is because no one wants to wake up
>>
>>77831419
>Even her own movie was so bad that no one even remembers it
oh yeah that exists

Speaking of Elektra in Daredevil, who the fuck set up all those sand bags? Seems like a really terrible way of training.
>>
black kingpin was so good they had to make kingpin a flailing autistic manchild and go in a completely different direction on netflix

they couldnt even try to beat him
>>
>>77831983
>flailing autistic manchild
I didn't think he was that bad. I think they were trying to make you feel that he wasn't that bad, that anyone could be the Kingpin if put in the right circumstances.
>>
>>77832219
Well they succeeded at that, considering Wesley was the Kingpin in the show. He was just too efficient and carried the empire on his back; it's just after he dies that everything falls apart.
I guess they wanted to make him a sort of Owen to D'onoffrio's Xanatos, but he should not have had that much initiative and should've focused on fulfilling commands efficiently.
>>
>>77831419
>Big bad dick
Eh, it's not that big
>>
>>77833359
>I guess they wanted to make him a sort of Owen to D'onoffrio's Xanatos

Dude, Owen never had that much clout and never did anything without Xanatos's say so.

Kingpin was a half retarded ineffectual pussy because D'onoffrio is too concerned with his bullshit image to be a good villian and make the character good.
>>
>>77834096
>Owen never had that much clout and never did anything without Xanatos's say so.
Exactly my point. Wesley should've been efficient, but only done what Fisk directed him to, instead of surpassing him as a character in pretty much every single way.
>>
>>77831419
Daredevil makes a great Batman Year One movie. Even Daredevil's sonar is amusing to pretend it's elsewhere Batman.
>>
>>77833988
Go to bed, Kevin.
>>
I always liked it, as a kid I loved it. Now...yeah some parts are cringeworthy, takes it down a few pegs, but I still think it's an ok movie that has a couple shit scenes

I totally love Irish Bullseye, he should have been retconned to that like Kano in Mortal Kombat was retconned to being Aussie after the movie
>>
>>77834675
>Use director's cut
>Remove playground fight scene
>Remove sandbag sai montage
If someone would edit that, it'd be a much better movie.
>>
The primitive CGI and nu metal soundtrack hold it back as well, but I agree. Plus, as we're all aware already, the director's cut is much better either way.

On an unrelated note, does anybody else really fucking hate the street sign captchas?
>>
File: 1400011611582-1-1.jpg (51 KB, 377x354) Image search: [Google]
1400011611582-1-1.jpg
51 KB, 377x354
>>77833988
>>
>>77831466
Not in a million fucking years. Even ASM2 was better than this trash.
>>
>>77834815
>cutting out WAKE ME UP
>making the movie better
>>
>>77836535
Just be aware when they ask for street signs they're asking for signs with street names ONLY.
>>
File: ghghg.jpg (7 KB, 275x183) Image search: [Google]
ghghg.jpg
7 KB, 275x183
>>77831419

oh yeah no, yeah SHE ruined it. THATS what ruined the g-ahaha

the g-hehehahahaha

the GOddamn DAREDEVIL MOVEI

AAAHAHAHAHAHAH

THATS WHAT RUINED IT!
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.