[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Enough with the stupid Batman dilemme, here is the real question
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 6
File: 0.jpg (33 KB, 357x528) Image search: [Google]
0.jpg
33 KB, 357x528
Why hasn't the Punisher Killed King Pin? Or Dr. Doom? Or Doc Oc? Or Bullseye? Why doesn't Frank Castle kill every damn Super Villain in the Marvel universe? Isn't that kind of his thing?
>>
Fuck that why hasn't The Spectre killed the Joker.
>>
>>77829026
Do you actually think Castle could take down Doctor Doom? Come on now.
>>
File: file.png (354 KB, 343x529) Image search: [Google]
file.png
354 KB, 343x529
but he has
>>
>>77829066
What if he used a really really good snipe rifle?
>>
Because he's lame.
>>
>>77829054
Why hasn't Superman put the Joker into the Phantom Zone
>>
Why hasn't the 99% killed the 1%?
>>
>>77829144
Because sending someone to the phantom zone is heinous. Superman hates using that as his last resort
>>
>>77829026
Because he is a coward.
>>
also recently Elektro and Domino trashed his ass easily. I can't see how Frank would even be capable to fight the bigger leagues. Also, Frank once tried to off Doom, during Acts of Vengeance.
>>
>>77829026
>Why hasn't the Punisher Killed King Pin?

He's tried.

>Or Dr. Doom?

Wouldn't work. He also doesn't care about politics.

>Or Doc Oc?

He doesn't care about capes and prefers to ignore them. His war on crime is street crime and mafia only. He doesn't give a shit about dictators or aliens or magically assholes or other crap that capes deal with.

>Or Bullseye?

He's tried, but only because Bullseye's gotten in his way.

>Why doesn't Frank Castle kill every damn Super Villain in the Marvel universe?

Doesn't care about capes. Not his problem.

>Isn't that kind of his thing?

No. He only cares about street level crime.

>>77829175
Because neither of those things are real.
>>
File: frankgry.png (427 KB, 880x397) Image search: [Google]
frankgry.png
427 KB, 880x397
>>77829099
>>77829269
Say that to my frank, you son of a frank. Come on, I franking dare you.
>>
>>77829026
>Punisher Killed King Pin?
He's tried. He generally gets imprisoned before he can kill him, though.
>Dr. Doom
The answer is Doombots.
>Doc Oc
Spider-Man
>Bullseye
Daredevil also the dude's impossible to kill, Frank's tried on multiple occasions.
>Why doesn't Frank Castle kill every damn Super Villain in the Marvel universe
See >>77829070

>>77829175
Because they're too busy fucking with the 83%
>>
>>77829303
>Because neither of those things are real.
>unlike capes
That was a good one, anon.

>>77829338
>>77829303
Excuses, excuses.
>>
He did kill kingpin though
Along with a bunch of other villains at the start of secret war.
>>
>>77829908
Fun times.
>>
>>77829908
>Implying he didn't just barely kill Kingpin and Bullseye and then get rekt by everyone else
>>
>>77830243
that's what actually happen. anon convieniently forgots to mention that
>>
File: 1435876054673.jpg (65 KB, 417x607) Image search: [Google]
1435876054673.jpg
65 KB, 417x607
Because the punisher has his own set of generic mob goons to kill off, most of his villains are designed around dying in their first encounter, only a handful ever go against him repeatedly since his whole gimmick is franking everyone to death.
>>
>>77829026
Gotta keep that status quo man. It can happen in 'what if' comics or short, self contained comics, but even if he somehow managed to kill, say, Kingpin, he'd be back by the end of the year.
>>
Because they're popular and iconic. That's the real reason superheroes don't kill.
>>
>>77829066

Yes, doom is a jobber
>>
Remember when Doom actually went after Frank to prove a point after ragging on Kingpin about how he couldn't kill a guy with a gun? Good times. Even when Doom got away.
>>
>>77829026
Ever heard of plot armor? That's why.

Punisher can take down whoever and whatever he wants. Example: He didn't killed the avengers because he didn't want and because he was just buying time.
>>
>>77830620
Vol. 2 is my favorite run. Rucka's run a close second.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.