[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>battle for Terra >humans are the bad guys
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5
File: really nigga.png (361 KB, 593x456) Image search: [Google]
really nigga.png
361 KB, 593x456
>battle for Terra
>humans are the bad guys
>>
Don't you get it? Hummins are ebil becaus science and technology. Nature is good and will take care of you and not kill you or give you diseases or anything like that.
>>
File: ted-kaczynski2a.png (225 KB, 640x428) Image search: [Google]
ted-kaczynski2a.png
225 KB, 640x428
>>77824674
it's true though
>>
>>77824674
Fuck you Mary Shelly.
Your kind set the table for the constant slew of Noble-Savage movies. Aztecs and Zulu weren't nice people.
>>
>>77824624
>didn't watch the movie
>makes a "literally everything that happens in fiction is bad" thread
If you had paid any attention, you'd know that only General Asshole was overly aggressive and insane. Most of the other humans were wanted to talk to the Terrans. But then, I don't expect what is undoubtedly a Warhammer-fag to use what few brain cells they have.

>>77824674
Humans are evil because we're a bunch of psychotic screeching apes who are compelled to kill anyone who disagrees with our incredibly narrow and ultimately self-centered views. The fact that 4chan exists is proof enough.
>>
File: WE WUZ KINGZ.jpg (12 KB, 250x233) Image search: [Google]
WE WUZ KINGZ.jpg
12 KB, 250x233
>>77824810
>Aztecs and Zulu weren't nice people.
Fuycking racist white cunt. They were proud paragons of POC nobility and morality before all their great technological and political achievements were stolen by the white man.
>>
>>77824852
The general was doing what was necessary. Now because of that failing because of a disgusting xeno loving traitor who would rather kill himself then save his brother humans are now caged animals in a dome that if broken would kill all of them.
>>
>>77824908

I know you're being facetious, but there are people who actually think like that and it scares me.
>>
>>77824987
Yep, being in the America-centric internet "social justice" sphere, is a doozy.
>>
>>77824810
Aztecs had universal education and the blood sacrifices were more out of terror that the sun would be eaten if they didn't feed their mad god than enjoying the gore. Europeans weren't exactly nice people either. What exactly was the point you were trying to make?
>>
>>77825742
That the idea of a Noble-Savage being superior to European culture is tainted by real world civilizations of people ruled by Priest Cults? Enforcing superstition of blood sacrifices and mad kings?

Also noticed you couldn't defend the Zulu, good thing because Shaka whilst successful was undoubtedly one of the most brutal warlords ever to walk the Earth.
Look up his reaction to when his Mum died.
>>
File: fips tedora.gif (163 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
fips tedora.gif
163 KB, 640x640
>>77824852
>>
>>77825850
Couldn't is different from deciding not to. I know I don't have the relevant knowledge and I refuse to research the ins and outs of Zulu culture for a short post on 4chan.
>>
>>77825896

funny pic whered you find it
>>
>>77825900
>yfw we exist around people too lazy for a quick google search.
Here's a quick rundown for Zulu apologists:
>According to Donald Morris, Shaka ordered that no crops should be planted during the following year of mourning, no milk (the basis of the Zulu diet at the time) was to be used, and any woman who became pregnant was to be killed along with her husband. At least 7,000 people who were deemed to be insufficiently grief-stricken were executed, although the killing was not restricted to humans: cows were slaughtered so that their calves would know what losing a mother felt like
>>
File: 1430946288705.png (247 KB, 434x538) Image search: [Google]
1430946288705.png
247 KB, 434x538
>>77824674
>>77824624
>There are people who actually rooted against the Humans in Avatar
>>
>>77824624
You know what OP?
Battle for Terra came out around the same time as James Cameron's Avatar. The plot is very similar too.
Stupid fucking floating sperm aliens.
>>
>>77825742
Except for the slave-caste they captured in a constant progrom of wars so brutal the local tribes HELPED the spanish wipe them out.
>>
>>77825742
>Aztec apologists
Jesus Tapdancing Christ
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.